• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 16,792 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:01 PM

Its Celtic's 10th charge from UEFA in the last 5 years for crowd disturbances,the only way to sort that out is make them play behind closed doors,then it might stop

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/39077157

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#2 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,114 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:33 PM

I believe a few were able to get their hands on Home end tickets. I cant think how they did that  :ph34r:

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#3 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 36,887 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:31 PM

Its only SB holders that get away ticket? If so easily found if they were ejected/ arrested. Cant see link

Same old
Das it mane , Das it.

#4 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,456 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:07 PM

Fuckin looneys.. Should bar the fuckers.

#5 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,967 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:09 PM

Fuckin looneys.. Should bar the fuckers.

make them eat Sunday dinner I say!

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#6 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,456 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:12 PM

make them eat Sunday dinner I say!

Yeve Sunday fuckin dinners on yer brain ya mad man.

#7 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,967 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:20 PM

Yeve Sunday fuckin dinners on yer brain ya mad man.

fish pie for me in two days mate.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#8 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,114 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:22 PM

Its only SB holders that get away ticket? If so easily found if they were ejected/ arrested. Cant see link

Same old

There were quite a few got in with forgeries

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#9 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,260 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:28 PM

Its Celtic's 10th charge from UEFA in the last 5 years for crowd disturbances,the only way to sort that out is make them play behind closed doors,then it might stop

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/39077157

the fines are pitiful when you consider the number of times they have got in trouble. It's clearly not acting as a detterent.

#10 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,455 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:35 PM

They must be in serious risk of having all supporters banned from a game or two either at home or away in the future.

#11 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,486 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:37 PM

are these not all relatively minor offenses? Hence the small fines?

#12 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,455 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:43 PM

are these not all relatively minor offenses? Hence the small fines?

I think you could well be right but UEFA have hardly been known for their good reasoning skills and sense of fairness and whats right......with the amount of fines it makes me wonder if they will be thinking about something else. Perhaps not but you never know with these clowns.

#13 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,486 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:45 PM

I think you could well be right but UEFA have hardly been known for their good reasoning skills and sense of fairness and whats right......with the amount of fines it makes me wonder if they will be thinking about something else. Perhaps not but you never know with these clowns.

will just be the edjits with too much bevvy in them

#14 Elchappy

Elchappy

no toys out the pram here

• 6,120 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:11 PM

There would be no Turkish clubs left in Europe playing in Europe.

Hate these twats who do this and we must know who they are. Hang the feckers

#15 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,114 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:46 PM

There was trouble in the City Centre. There was trouble outside the ground. There was fighting inside the ground. There were hundreds in the stadium with forged tickets and genuine supporters locked out. Yet they fine them for lighting a firework.

#16 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,967 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:57 AM

There would be no Turkish clubs left in Europe playing in Europe.

Hate these twats who do this and we must know who they are. Hang the feckers

The problem is chappy that they will NEVER go away. They will not put the best interests of the club before their own  Every club has an element of arseholes but with Rangers and Celtic as the two biggest supported clubs they will have the largest number of knuckle draggers who don't give a fuck. Off topic I know but just a small example....The 'Fenian Bastards' brigade were out in force at Inverness last night. They are WELL aware that it is prohibited but do they bother ? Do they fuck. All they need to do is change one word in said song & hey presto....sing away but no, they cannot/will not!

#17 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,114 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:35 AM

The problem is chappy that they will NEVER go away. They will not put the best interests of the club before their own  Every club has an element of arseholes but with Rangers and Celtic as the two biggest supported clubs they will have the largest number of knuckle draggers who don't give a fuck. Off topic I know but just a small example....The 'Fenian Bastards' brigade were out in force at Inverness last night. They are WELL aware that it is prohibited but do they bother ? Do they fuck. All they need to do is change one word in said song & hey presto....sing away but no, they cannot/will not!

I am not going to lie. I have sung the songs that are now banned and i think , if we are being honest and of a certain age, 99.9% of Rangers supporters have. Times change though and what was once acceptable/tolerated becomes unacceptable and as a society we are the better for it.

I have said it before but the clubs have a certain responsibility but there is only so much they can do. Until the silent majority decide to sort it out themselves these arseholes will keep getting away with it. 

At Motherwell a couple of weeks ago a 'Banger' was thrown on the track in the direction of the police. It came from more or less where i was standing but i didn't see exactly who threw it. This area was being filmed and after a confab with police and Stewards they steamed in and grabbed a lad. Now we have a young supporter who will have a criminal record and get a football banning order just for standing beside these arseholes as he didn't throw the 'Banger'.

I know people claim these flares are harmless but if you go on Youtube and search UB07 Arbroath v Rangers at Gayfield you will see how dangerous they are in an old fashioned 'Shed' area. I had one of the fuckers by the throat that day and it was me that got pulled aside by the police!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users