#1 sployal

sployal

International

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 06:56 PM

http://www.bbc.com/n...europe-39125187

What's your opinion on this?

Some folks are calling it "the bus of shame", i don't want to bring religion into this, my opinion is simply human nature that "boys are boys and girls are girls"

Sad parents who through nature didn't have the child they desired are forcing their poor young kids through hell and hardship in the name of sexual freedom, liberal progress and sheer stupidity.

Homosexuality is another issue altogether which has nothing in common with this absurdity. 

#2 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 37,292 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:06 PM

Not fair if a man to woman then boxes in the womans boxing or any other strength / fighting sport , known bodybuilder has done this and its not right ( not changing their gender but now having an unfair advantage as men have far more test than woman )

Should be a seperate genre for them , men , woman then " others "

Might sound harsh but tough titty literally
Das it mane , Das it.

#3 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 66,545 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:06 PM

Seems democracy and freedom of expression is as constrained in Spain as it is in this shitehole of a country. Religion has fuck all to do with this, merely a minority section of society shouting 'Discrimination' and the the feeble, scared Spanish authorities (like the UK) are wiling to bend their knee to the cunts!!!

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#4 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,373 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:16 PM

Censorship at its finest..... we don't agree with your views based on science and biological fact...... take your facts away.

Social Justice!.....
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#5 Elchappy

Elchappy

no toys out the pram here

• 6,229 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:20 PM

aye if the bus had a pro transgender message it would be allowed the freedom of the city. Don't think an orange bus, no matter the slogan, would go unnoticed in Glasgow or Belfast :-o

Edited by Elchappy, 01 March 2017 - 07:20 PM.

#6 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 66,545 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:26 PM

aye if the bus had a pro transgender message it would be allowed the freedom of the city. Don't think an orange bus, no matter the slogan, would go unnoticed in Glasgow or Belfast :-o

In the context of the topic I don't understand your comment about the colour of the bus chappy. Care to explain ?

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#7 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,137 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:40 PM

I was thinking along the same lines.

In the context of the topic I don't understand your comment about the colour of the bus chappy. Care to explain ?

I don't think it needs explaining Dug.

Somewhat ironic that the catholic church would use an orange bus.

Common sense

#8 sployal

sployal

International

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:42 PM

Apparently in some cities around the world, grown men dressed up in women's clothes can have a piss and shite in the ladies (and young girls) toilets, fix their hair and do up their makeup.

It's all about gender issues, I'm a woman in a mans body and vice versa.

When i was younger, we called these sick people queers and they would hide themselves only coming out in dark hours to hang about public toilets and obscure corners of public parks.

#9 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 66,545 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:48 PM

I was thinking along the same lines.

I don't think it needs explaining Dug.

Somewhat ironic that the catholic church would use an orange bus.

I do Hairy!

Why ? What has the colour of the bus to do with the subject ? I don't see any irony that an organisation in Spain would use 'ANY' colour of bus? Would you say that it was ironic that a priest or any Catholic clergyman  used a mobile phone supplied by Orange....should they not use that supplier ?

Edited by black dog, 01 March 2017 - 07:48 PM.

#10 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,373 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:49 PM

Apparently in some cities around the world, grown men dressed up in women's clothes can have a piss and shite in the ladies (and young girls) toilets, fix their hair and do up their makeup.
It's all about gender issues, I'm a woman in a mans body and vice versa.
When i was younger, we called these sick people queers and they would hide themselves only coming out in dark hours to hang about public toilets and obscure corners of public parks.

I've no issue if someone wants to cross dress, no biggie,

I do have issue with a bloke who thinks he's a woman and uses ladies/girls restroom/toilets in the States ......

The question I would ask is, if 'YOU' don't feel comfortable using a mens toilet due to sharing with other men...... why do you think Girls/Women would feel comfortable with you in their toilet?
Posted Image

#11 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,373 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:51 PM

I do Hairy!
Why ? What has the colour of the bus to do with the subject ? I don't see any irony that an organisation in Spain would use 'ANY' colour of bus? Would you say that it was ironic that a priest or any Catholic clergyman  used a mobile phone supplied by Orange....should they not use that supplier ?

I took his quote as a bit of banter..... didn't see anything in it.
Posted Image

#12 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 66,545 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:54 PM

There are some cities in France where both men & women have to use the same toilets....certain schools in the UK want to introduce (don't know if it has been done yet) unisex toilets in the buildings. Disgusting that anyone has to do this if they are not comfortable with it!

#13 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 66,545 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:56 PM

I took his quote as a bit of banter..... didn't see anything in it.

I couldn't equate any connection between banter and the subject....infact I couldn't equate any connection thus my request Bastion.

#14 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,373 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:58 PM

There are some cities in France where both men & women have to use the same toilets....certain schools in the UK want to introduce (don't know if it has been done yet) unisex toilets in the buildings. Disgusting that anyone has to do this if they are not comfortable with it!

We've had one in our house for years....... :D

Been in some before, it's no biggie, the urinals are separate, just alot more cubicles. And they were staffed.
Posted Image

#15 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 37,292 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:01 PM

https://www.t-nation...m-matt-to-janae
Das it mane , Das it.

#16 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,373 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:06 PM

https://www.t-nation...m-matt-to-janae

Do you you know what's next?

Trans gender looking to compete in women's sporting events, and God forbid the sports governing body points out, that regardless of feelings it's a bloke in a skirt!
Posted Image

#17 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 66,545 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:11 PM

We've had one in our house for years....... :D

Been in some before, it's no biggie, the urinals are separate, just alot more cubicles. And they were staffed.

The one in your house will be used by family members though....big difference.

It's a biggie if the individual doesn't feel comfortable with it. Why should the individual's privacy be ignored due to an overly liberal authority ?

#18 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 37,292 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:15 PM

Do you you know what's next?

Trans gender looking to compete in women's sporting events, and God forbid the sports governing body points out, that regardless of feelings it's a bloke in a skirt!

Yep mate thats what i meant in earlier post , if that happens then games a bogey
Das it mane , Das it.

#19 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,373 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:16 PM

The one in your house will be used by family members though....big difference.

It's a biggie if the individual doesn't feel comfortable with it. Why should the individual's privacy be ignored due to an overly liberal authority ?

The one in our house was my wee joke.....

Unisex toilets, the ones I've been in are staffed and you have privacy, our local leisure centre is unisex..... again, staffed.

But I totally agree regards, trannys using women's toilets.
Posted Image

#20 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 17,161 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:28 PM

I worked with a guy,full header,decided one day to dress in women's clothes,full make up and used the women's bogs,each to their own

Always wore a Hayley Cropper coat and his hair was a mess

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users