The transgender issue

435 replies to this topic

#21 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 68,832 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:30 PM

The one in our house was my wee joke.....

Unisex toilets, the ones I've been in are staffed and you have privacy, our local leisure centre is unisex..... again, staffed.

But I totally agree regards, trannys using women's toilets.

If you feel relaxed that's fine....others will not, that's my point. I for one would not feel at ease if I knew it was a woman in the next cubicle to me and having to fart and shite....different with it being a man next door, then coming out and possibly have to face that woman whilst washing your hands ? Not for me....staff or no staff.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#22 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,832 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:31 PM

I worked with a guy,full header,decided one day to dress in women's clothes,full make up and used the women's bogs,each to their own

Always wore a Hayley Cropper coat and his hair was a mess

fucking perv....no other description.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#23 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,832 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:35 PM

Anyways....away to read my book....it'll take my mind off all this toilet sharing, orange buses & the like.

#24 pandamonk

pandamonk

Football Legend

• 3,520 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:16 AM

I don't think it's right to judge anyone based on their sexual orientation or personal identity. It's their life, as long as they don't harm someone, they should be able to live it how they feel. It's no-one else's business.

Freedom of expression is one of the most important rights in a free society, and no-one has the right not to be offended, but I'd say the only limitations are threats and incitement of hatred and/or violence.

#25 pandamonk

pandamonk

Football Legend

• 3,520 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:23 AM

Censorship at its finest..... we don't agree with your views based on science and biological fact...... take your facts away.

Social Justice!.....

Biological fact? Well, what about this one http://news.bbc.co.u...lth/7689007.stm or the fact that many who transition do so because they were born intersex and assigned a gender by doctors/parents.

#26 pandamonk

pandamonk

Football Legend

• 3,520 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:27 AM

https://en.wikipedia...uality#Genetics

#27 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,040 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:56 AM

Biological fact? Well, what about this one http://news.bbc.co.u...lth/7689007.stm or the fact that many who transition do so because they were born intersex and assigned a gender by doctors/parents.

Caitlin Jenner...... Male or Female?
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#28 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,040 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:59 AM

I don't think it's right to judge anyone based on their sexual orientation or personal identity. It's their life, as long as they don't harm someone, they should be able to live it how they feel. It's no-one else's business.
Freedom of expression is one of the most important rights in a free society, and no-one has the right not to be offended, but I'd say the only limitations are threats and incitement of hatred and/or violence.

We don't live in a free society.......

Do you think it is OK for a bloke in a dress to use the women's toilets or changing rooms?
Posted Image

#29 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,786 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:37 AM

IMHO you use the toilets and changing rooms that match your physical condition.

The same goes with sports, but I've no doubt that in women's sport there will be those who will want to implement testosterone level limits.

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#30 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,040 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:08 AM

Panda..... I haven't had a chance to go through your links yet, I will.

You caught me early in the morning :D
Posted Image

#31 pandamonk

pandamonk

Football Legend

• 3,520 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:31 PM

Caitlin Jenner...... Male or Female?

Trans Female. I agree with you however that she shouldn't be allowed to compete in sporting competitions as a woman.

#32 pandamonk

pandamonk

Football Legend

• 3,520 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:32 PM

We don't live in a free society.......

Do you think it is OK for a bloke in a dress to use the women's toilets or changing rooms?

We like to think that we live in a free democratic society. I don't think it's ok for a bloke to dress as a woman in order to use the ladies. I don't see how this relates though.

#33 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,215 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:03 PM

Can we get back on topic please?

Are this bunch of Spanish liberal Lefties in their right to ban the fucking bus?

Alright it seems to stick transgender posters all over the town, but when a christian bus drives through saying a boys a boy a girls a girl they get hounded out of town.

My opinion is that they are a bunch of biased weirdos and if i lived there me and my family would be moving out on the next stagecoach pronto.

#34 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,040 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:06 PM

Trans Female. I agree with you however that she shouldn't be allowed to compete in sporting competitions as a woman.

Out of interest, how many genders are there in your beliefs?
Posted Image

#35 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,040 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:11 PM

We like to think that we live in a free democratic society. I don't think it's ok for a bloke to dress as a woman in order to use the ladies. I don't see how this relates though.

That first sentence means nothing...... carefully worded to mean nothing also....

Second line, also doesn't address the issue,..... you are creating a situation were men can dress as women and use ladies changing rooms and toilets.

Do you think that is OK?
Posted Image

#36 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,215 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:55 PM

Latest news from Madrid concerning the "Big Orange Bus"

The public prosecutor is investigating whether it is a possible hate crime.

These sick people need to get their act together quickly, what kind of perverted world do they live in FFS?.

#37 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,379 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:03 PM

A guy i know well was sacked from his job after 28 years for taking the piss out of a transvestite at his work,it wasn't the tranny who reported him but a friend of him/her

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#38 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,832 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:12 PM

A guy i know well was sacked from his job after 28 years for taking the piss out of a transvestite at his work,it wasn't the tranny who reported him but a friend of him/her

that's the kind of world we live in nowadays Norn. Offence is in the eye of the beholder whilst another may not see it as such.

#39 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,040 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:05 PM

Latest news from Madrid concerning the "Big Orange Bus"

The public prosecutor is investigating whether it is a possible hate crime.

These sick people need to get their act together quickly, what kind of perverted world do they live in FFS?.

This is another issue..... Hate Crime.

If someone perceives something you said or done to be negatively aimed at them..... you can be prosecuted.

It's unbelievable.
Posted Image

#40 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,832 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:54 PM

This is another issue..... Hate Crime.

If someone perceives something you said or done to be negatively aimed at them..... you can be prosecuted.

It's unbelievable.

Hate crime is the biggest cop out in recent law making history.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users