The transgender issue

506 replies to this topic

#41 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:04 PM

Just googled hate crime and below is only the tip of the iceberg.

Gives ye the shits.

hate crime

noun offense involving animosity toward others, offense involving antagonism toward others, offense involving discrimination, offense involving enmity toward others, offense involving hate, offense involving hatred, offense involving intolerance, offense involving malevolence toward others, offense involving prejudice, offense involving victim's color of skin, offense involving victim's ethnicity, offense involving victim's gender, offense involving victim's national origin, offense involving victim's race, offense involving victim's religion, offense involving victim's sexual orientation

#42 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,965 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:11 PM

Just googled hate crime and below is only the tip of the iceberg.

Gives ye the shits.

hate crime

noun offense involving animosity toward others, offense involving antagonism toward others, offense involving discrimination, offense involving enmity toward others, offense involving hate, offense involving hatred, offense involving intolerance, offense involving malevolence toward others, offense involving prejudice, offense involving victim's color of skin, offense involving victim's ethnicity, offense involving victim's gender, offense involving victim's national origin, offense involving victim's race, offense involving victim's religion, offense involving victim's sexual orientation

It can also be attributed to how an alleged victim perceives any comment or action to be made or carried out.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#43 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:19 PM

Was working with this young lad a while back, he actually lived in Glasgow for six years..... now't to do with the story mind.....

Anyway, he's about 20...... a few years back he was 16 and it was snowing.

He and his mates were throwing snowballs and they noticed how the stuck to the Gable end of this house, so they decided to cover it..... said they were there for about 3 hrs :D

Anyway, homeowner called the police, they arrive and arrested them on a hate crime as the home owners were Polish, unbeknown to him and his mates.

He was convicted of it as he admitted throwing snowballs at the house!

If the house was owned by a local, none story......

#44 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,965 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:22 PM

Was working with this young lad a while back, he actually lived in Glasgow for six years..... now't to do with the story mind.....

Anyway, he's about 20...... a few years back he was 16 and it was snowing.

He and his mates were throwing snowballs and they noticed how the stuck to the Gable end of this house, so they decided to cover it..... said they were there for about 3 hrs :D

Anyway, homeowner called the police, they arrive and arrested them on a hate crime as the home owners were Polish, unbeknown to him and his mates.

He was convicted of it as he admitted throwing snowballs at the house!

If the house was owned by a local, none story......

cunts should have been shot!.................know what you mean though.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#45 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:32 PM

I should be done for hate crimes against loserpool fc :lol:

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#46 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:36 PM

Regards people and their sexual nature,if they dont bother me and dont do any harm they can do what they want,within the law of course

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#47 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,466 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:57 PM

I took his quote as a bit of banter..... didn't see anything in it.

thanks you bastion.

In the context of the topic I don't understand your comment about the colour of the bus chappy. Care to explain ?

FFS lighten up.

You are first to have a go at the pc brigade , but there you go when it suits you you find offence in heehaw!

I took his quote as a bit of banter..... didn't see anything in it.

Thank you - in the way it was written!

Edited by Elchappy, 02 March 2017 - 08:59 PM.

#48 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,694 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:03 PM

Regards people and their sexual nature,if they dont bother me and dont do any harm they can do what they want,within the law of course

Well this transgender bender didn't know how to stay within the law.

Fucking fruit cakes.

http://triblive.com/...-county-husband

#49 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:25 PM

Well this transgender bender didn't know how to stay within the law.
Fucking fruit cakes.

http://triblive.com/...-county-husband

I could give you a longgggggggggggggg list of people who break the law.......whats your point?

Do you think turning transgender done this :lol:

Northern%20Ireland.gif

#50 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:30 PM

SPloyal get big May bucked tho she has a criminal record :lol:
Screenshot_2017-03-02-21-26-57-1.png

Northern%20Ireland.gif

#51 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,694 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:33 PM

I could give you a longgggggggggggggg list of people who break the law.......whats your point?

Do you think turning transgender done this :lol:

I'm pretty sure being a transgender himself (fruit cake actually keeps his dick and balls in a jar) had something to do with castrating his 6th husband.

#52 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:37 PM

I'm pretty sure being a transgender himself (fruit cake actually keeps his dick and balls in a jar) had something to do with castrating his 6th husband.

So you tar them all with one brush

Northern%20Ireland.gif

#53 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:38 PM

Is it fact tho?

Northern%20Ireland.gif

#54 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:45 PM

Waiting on Bastion's cross examination of SPloyal here as he likes to dissect things :lol:

Northern%20Ireland.gif

#55 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,694 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:54 PM

Is it fact tho?

When i post a link, please read the article through.

I wasn't complaining about the Tranny threatening the judge, if you go to the end the nutcase done time for castrating her/his 6th husband.

If you care to read this one through (it's long but it's the same nutter), he/she has a long history of gender bender and keeps the family jewels in a jar. ;-) 

http://old.post-gaze...tammytommy4.asp

#56 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:59 PM

When i post a link, please read the article through.
I wasn't complaining about the Tranny threatening the judge, if you go to the end the nutcase done time for castrating her/his 6th husband.
If you care to read this one through (it's long but it's the same nutter), he/she has a long history of gender bender and keeps the family jewels in a jar. ;-) 

http://old.post-gaze...tammytommy4.asp

What is your fucking point?......if one does it they all do it?

Bastion must be having a shite,hes usually all over these type of scenarios :lol:

Northern%20Ireland.gif

#57 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,433 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:02 PM

Slightly off topic perhaps, but after watching the first two episodes of SS-GB I got to pondering just how things might have been if that scenario had come to pass.  :twisted:

Shit Creek

#58 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,694 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:06 PM

I aint got no point man. If you find normal that weirdos can castrate other weirdos that's okay with me, personally i find it disgusting.

I take  it then you agree to the Madrid ban for the "big Orange Bus".

#59 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:08 PM

Slightly off topic perhaps, but after watching the first two episodes of SS-GB I got to pondering just how things might have been if that scenario had come to pass.  :twisted:

I may have seen that...... James Cosmo?

#60 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:22 PM

I aint got no point man. If you find normal that weirdos can castrate other weirdos that's okay with me, personally i find it disgusting.
I take  it then you agree to the Madrid ban for the "big Orange Bus".

Just checking its not the 1st April.......hold on.......nope its not

Gotta be a fucking wind up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.......LMFAO

Northern%20Ireland.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users