Devastated

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,439 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:04 PM

Such a rotten rotten day, in the last 7 months or so I have had to take all our 3 dogs to the vets for the final time. Today it was wee Coco, has a serious heart condition like one of others and today I had to take her in.

For anyone that has dogs they will know what it is like, really is one of the family. She was the first one of the 3 and she was the last one to go.........so sad.

#2 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 16,719 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:07 PM

Such a rotten rotten day, in the last 7 months or so I have had to take all our 3 dogs to the vets for the final time. Today it was wee Coco, has a serious heart condition like one of others and today I had to take her in.

For anyone that has dogs they will know what it is like, really is one of the family. She was the first one of the 3 and she was the last one to go.........so sad.

Sorry to hear that mate,i dread the day my wee dog goes,coming 12 but still thinks he's 2

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#3 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 29,833 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:09 PM

Feel for you Cam..... I remember the feeling of losing our dogs years back, as you say, part of the family.
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#4 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 16,877 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:35 PM

I sympathise with you mate.

After our last one went we decided not to have any more.

It's too much of a wrench when you lose them.

Capture

#5 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 36,816 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:47 PM

Sorry to hear mate
Das it mane , Das it.

#6 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,467 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:51 PM

Chin up Cammy

#7 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,822 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:42 PM

Sorry to hear mate.....know how you feel...it's shit.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#8 Hunterian

Hunterian

Veteran

• 1,061 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:59 PM

Sorry to hear that Cam.

#9 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,255 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:52 AM

Sorry to hear that camshy. I seen your pic on Facebook. She was a beauty.

#10 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 16,719 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:00 PM

I thought i lost my wee mucker this week,he had been to vet about his paw,turns out he has bit of arthritis but other than that the vet said he was very healthy

He gave us meds for the leg which he finished but all last weekend he wouldnt eat or drink and very lethargic so by Monday we got an appointment for Tuesday,taken round and they done his bloods,no sooner was the missus home when the phone rang,had to take him straight back round,turns out the meds fucked up his kidneys and the vet said it really didnt look good,his kidney reading went past a maximum reading of 65 when it shudda been 23

Put on a drip for 24 hrs he improved but not enough,prepare for the worse,put on drip for another 24 hours and thankfully the feading came down to the 20's,the wee shit is now home very lively i'm glad to say

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#11 sployal

sployal

International

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:07 PM

Great news :thumbup: hope he gets along fine now.

#12 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,822 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:23 PM

I thought i lost my wee mucker this week,he had been to vet about his paw,turns out he has bit of arthritis but other than that the vet said he was very healthy

He gave us meds for the leg which he finished but all last weekend he wouldnt eat or drink and very lethargic so by Monday we got an appointment for Tuesday,taken round and they done his bloods,no sooner was the missus home when the phone rang,had to take him straight back round,turns out the meds fucked up his kidneys and the vet said it really didnt look good,his kidney reading went past a maximum reading of 65 when it shudda been 23

Put on a drip for 24 hrs he improved but not enough,prepare for the worse,put on drip for another 24 hours and thankfully the feading came down to the 20's,the wee shit is now home very lively i'm glad to say

Wooof, Woooof.... :D

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users