Devastated

30 replies to this topic

#21 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 68,160 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:34 AM

My wee mate died on Thursday morn,his kidneys were fucked beyond repair from the anti inflammatories he was given for his arthritis,taking him to vet covered in a blanket to be cremated was heartbreaking

There wasn't a day went past when he didn't make me laugh at his antics

Ah shit mate. Sorry to hear about your loss. Been there so know it's a sore one.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#22 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,160 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:37 AM

Just thinking back to our last boy....Jack, he was 14...wee tear in my eye. I'm a soppy bastard.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#23 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,170 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:38 AM

Ah shit mate. Sorry to hear about your loss. Been there so know it's a sore one.

It fucks me off knowing he died from taking a vet's prescribed medication

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#24 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,020 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:46 AM

My wee mate died on Thursday morn,his kidneys were fucked beyond repair from the anti inflammatories he was given for his arthritis,taking him to vet covered in a blanket to be cremated was heartbreaking

So sorry m8 I know your pain having said goodbye to my 3 beauties in 7-8 months......still have dreams about them now.

Gives me a good ferling when I think back on them though, sad thinking about them but thankful for having them in my life as Im sure you will too.

#25 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,466 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 12:00 PM

sorry to hear this Norn. hard to man up when you are an animal lover and that wee animal was part of the pack.

#26 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,047 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 12:49 PM

I'm profoundly sorry to hear this sad news norn, keep in mind the happy moments your beloved pet gave you through his faithful years.

#27 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,555 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 03:07 AM

Sorry to hear that Norn. You have my sympathy.

Common sense

#28 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,160 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:40 AM

Hey guys - test this website epicvin.com. They have a promotion. You need to share the report that you bought on your Facebook page and you will get one more report for free. Here is the example of epicvin report epicvin.com/en/check-vin-number-and-get-the-vehicle-history-report/reportView/5f74fd61fb869698e44f3046bb33706e I shared my report on facebook, contacted them here http://www.facebook.com/Epicvincom and got VIN report for free. You can enter the VIN# and see whether the car was literally kaput or not. I checked mine and it has rejected repair damage and trailer hitch, wiring glass broken. The reports are cheap and are great alternative to carfax.

please clear off from here. You ARE NOT wanted!!!

#29 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,170 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:40 AM

Hey guys - test this website epicvin.com. They have a promotion. You need to share the report that you bought on your Facebook page and you will get one more report for free. Here is the example of epicvin report epicvin.com/en/check-vin-number-and-get-the-vehicle-history-report/reportView/5f74fd61fb869698e44f3046bb33706e I shared my report on facebook, contacted them here http://www.facebook.com/Epicvincom and got VIN report for free. You can enter the VIN# and see whether the car was literally kaput or not. I checked mine and it has rejected repair damage and trailer hitch, wiring glass broken. The reports are cheap and are great alternative to carfax.

Why don't you go fuck yourself

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#30 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 31,632 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:22 PM

:lol:
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#31 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,047 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:15 PM

Useless prick, get tae fuck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users