• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 18,197 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:36 AM

Anyone with time on their hands should watch this,i saw the last 2 episodes on BT Sport and was unfuckingbelievable,i never followed the OJ trial back in the day but holy fucking shit this was shocking

For this being glaringly obvious he murdered his wife Nicole and then turned into a black v white race trial was fucking horrendous and the scenes showing masses of black people rejoicing at the verdict was sickening

The fact a woman was brutally murdered was completely forgot about

Iplayer have it and i would guess kodi.....go watch it

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#2 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,585 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:45 AM

Anyone with time on their hands should watch this,i saw the last 2 episodes on BT Sport and was unfuckingbelievable,i never followed the OJ trial back in the day but holy fucking shit this was shocking

For this being glaringly obvious he murdered his wife Nicole and then turned into a black v white race trial was fucking horrendous and the scenes showing masses of black people rejoicing at the verdict was sickening

The fact a woman was brutally murdered was completely forgot about

Iplayer have it and i would guess kodi.....go watch it

Walt Disney planned to make a film of it but it was shelved. The title was to be "The Lyin' Coon"

Common sense

#3 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,197 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:01 AM

Walt Disney planned to make a film of it but it was shelved. The title was to be "The Lyin' Coon"

Have you watched this Hairy?

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#4 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:21 AM

I saw it a few months ago and like you i didn't follow the case but found it really interesting and shocking he got away with it, you should watch 13th its about race in America

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

#5 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,197 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:28 AM

I saw it a few months ago and like you i didn't follow the case but found it really interesting and shocking he got away with it, you should watch 13th its about race in America

What is it cas.....a docu?

#6 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,585 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:47 AM

Have you watched this Hairy?

I followed events at the time, but since then I have managed to avoid seeing any of the follow ups.

Common sense

#7 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 06:14 AM

What is it cas.....a docu?

Aye documentary it's on Netflix

#8 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,209 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:04 PM

Aye documentary it's on Netflix

was pissing about earlier and found that it is also being shown on BBC iPlayer.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#9 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:55 PM

13th is on Netflix oj made in America is on bbci player both à e very good

#10 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,197 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:06 PM

I've watched the first half i didn't see,OJ beats his wife for the 8th time,actually has a fucking footprint on her head and wahey he gets arrested

So he got community service for knocking absolute fuck outta her and what was the requirements?....he organised a fucking celebrity golf tournament......what the fuck

Fucking shameful the Rodney King incident overshadowed this trial

#11 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:27 PM

It's sick it was allowed to go on for so long before he killed her and goldman who seems to be forgotten about in the case

#12 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,197 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:42 PM

It's sick it was allowed to go on for so long before he killed her and goldman who seems to be forgotten about in the case

I thought his father was outstanding (Goldman)how he remained calm and dignified was beyond me

I agree cas about Goldman,i saw the uncensored pics of Nicole and Ron,dont think it was shown here ,it was fucking barbaric and to think cunts turned it into a black v white trial

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users