• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:44 PM

I thought you would appreciate it Cam........

I can't defend it.

Fuck Off.....😄

Nothing you can say will take the smile off my face today. I ll get back to you on this

You as well Cam...

Until tomorrow

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#22 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,819 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:47 PM

a few pints....watching the game on the telly...what's not to like...... :D

Joking aside . I was at a City v Chelsea game and ticket cost about £60 ish and game was live on TV yet when I nipped down for pie there were literally dozens having pints watching wee screens. Some weren't even watching the game.

Why would anybody choose to do this when they could have gone to pub or watched in house. Mental

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#23 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,400 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:54 PM

Joking aside . I was at a City v Chelsea game and ticket cost about £60 ish and game was live on TV yet when I nipped down for pie there were literally dozens having pints watching wee screens. Some weren't even watching the game.

Why would anybody choose to do this when they could have gone to pub or watched in house. Mental

Believe it or not my comment was just a wee jokey one....seems I was correct though. This is what happens when you have bars inside the grounds.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#24 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,819 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:49 PM

Believe it or not my comment was just a wee jokey one....seems I was correct though. This is what happens when you have bars inside the grounds.

Only allowed to drink in the concourse.

#25 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,400 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:54 PM

Only allowed to drink in the concourse.

yeah, that's what I was meaning.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#26 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,819 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:46 PM

yeah, that's what I was meaning.

It's their money I suppose. If that want to puss it away it their choice I suppose.

#27 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,400 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:00 PM

It's their money I suppose. If that want to puss it away it their choice I suppose.

Nowt wrong with pussing it away.....take it you meant piss..... ;)

#28 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 17,684 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:06 PM

Even Rooney's prossie granny wouldn't swallow that Dug :lol:

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#29 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,400 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:14 PM

Even Rooney's prossie granny wouldn't swallow that Dug :lol:

oh I dunno.....she swallowed a lot more than that mate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users