• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Machette

Machette

Promising Youth Player

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:35 AM

Hello everyone. So i am searching for a coach near Kirriemuir. I searched internet and websites like this https://zoptamo.com and found nothing. Can you guys recommend me good one near my location?

#2 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 68,753 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:50 AM

Hello everyone. So i am searching for a coach near Kirriemuir. I searched internet and websites like this https://zoptamo.com and found nothing. Can you guys recommend me good one near my location?

Sorry mate...personally can't help....but can I ask you a question ? Cheers in advance.

I have noticed for some time now that more and more people, for what ever unknown reason, are starting off a question/sentence with the word ' So '. Is there any pertinent reason for this. Nowt to do with you, more a generalization. I just don't understand this. It's akin to people raising the tone of their voice with the final word when speaking as if to ask a question when it is obviously not!

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#3 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 31,992 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:45 PM

Sorry mate...personally can't help....but can I ask you a question ? Cheers in advance.

I have noticed for some time now that more and more people, for what ever unknown reason, are starting off a question/sentence with the word ' So '. Is there any pertinent reason for this. Nowt to do with you, more a generalization. I just don't understand this. It's akin to people raising the tone of their voice with the final word when speaking as if to ask a question when it is obviously not!

Always found 'So?' To be a good reply....... :D
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#4 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,753 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:16 PM

Always found 'So?' To be a good reply....... :D

So....with the shrug of your ahoulders....kinda...'I don't give a fuck'.

But it is this new habit of having been asked question like.....What are you doing this afternoon ? And the reply is...So, I'm going into town etc etc....

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#5 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,466 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:42 PM

must admit I have kinda picked up this street lingo - could be from sprogs or could be from my homeboys . .

As an example rather than say I was walking down the street  . . . .

I have found myself saying

So I was walking down the street

#6 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,753 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:53 PM

must admit I have kinda picked up this street lingo - could be from sprogs or could be from my homeboys . .

As an example rather than say I was walking down the street  . . . .

I have found myself saying

So I was walking down the street

lfL0UvH.gif........ffs Chappy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users