• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#21 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 6,466 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:39 AM

Then why does the club fly the republican flag instead of the Irish flag that was current at the time the club was formed.

A republican flag that was presented to the club by De Valera in recognition for services to the republican cause.

The fuckwits believe that that flag flying over Parkhead gives some kind of validation to their outrageous behaviour. Until it is removed they will continue to glorify traitors and terrorists.

There is a fucking great elephant in the room that Celtic and its supporters fail to see let alone acknowledge.

If the Irish Republic is so fucking attractive then why not move there?.

PS

I will continue to broach this particular subject if and when I feel like it.

If you don't like hearing the truth about the history of your club then there is a simple answer.

no catchy fishy here

#22 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,422 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:44 AM

When in apps go down to bottom and it should say Get more,click on that and both apps are in there,click on app and it will come up "install",click that and it will be in your main apps

When I go into my apps there are numerous things that I haven't a clue about apart from the Kodi one. There is no option for 'Get more' so I'm goosed.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#23 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,466 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:47 AM

Wolfe Tones 'shooting' a video fee of charge at Celtic Park would suggest otherwise. 

Pandering to one side of the divide would suggest otherwise.

Refusing to ban the Green Brigade bigots would suggest otherwise.

Pandering to the Green Brigade bigots would suggest otherwise.

Flying a foreign flag above your stadium would suggest otherwise.

Refusing to wear a poppy on your strip would suggest otherwise.

Celtic were a team founded on religious intolerance and outright bigotry. Unfortunately very little has changed. 

That is not to say you or Chappy are bigots but defending the indefensible would suggest you support the clubs policy regarding the above.

yes very good - even a thread about an app that Celtic have no control over gives you the opportunity to bring forth your own (seriously I thoight these out myself) views :roll:

As for the last two - well you aint getting a rise out of me. Of course in the world you and Hairy live in this is akin to me being the bigot you in particular suggest I am. . . .

I would one day like to hear your own considered views without you being able to click on the internet and find the words from the same people you say you want nothing to do with. Very good Bickles keep up the good work :thumbup:

#24 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,985 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:01 AM

When in apps go down to bottom and it should say Get more,click on that and both apps are in there,click on app and it will come up "install",click that and it will be in your main apps

Sorry for hijacking your thread CNI.

To get back on topic:

I had Kodi on my PC some time ago but I gave up on it because the network wasn't fast enough.

Now that we have a faster network I've decided to give it a try once more, so I just installed Kodi 17 Krypton on Windows 10.

I've got a number of addons installed.

What's the best one for live football, snooker etc, and how do I find the apps you mentioned?

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#25 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,985 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:02 AM

no catchy fishy here

b0211.gif

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#26 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:54 AM

yes very good - even a thread about an app that Celtic have no control over gives you the opportunity to bring forth your own (seriously I thoight these out myself) views :roll:

As for the last two - well you aint getting a rise out of me. Of course in the world you and Hairy live in this is akin to me being the bigot you in particular suggest I am. . . .

I would one day like to hear your own considered views without you being able to click on the internet and find the words from the same people you say you want nothing to do with. Very good Bickles keep up the good work :thumbup:

You know absolutely nothing about my views on Irish Republicanism.

My views on Celtic are pretty consistent.

One example for you. I was on the Green Brigade forum at the time of Poppygate when law well was claiming he would ban those responsible. The Green Brigade had a meeting with Lennon and Lawwell that week and admitted it was their banner (🙄) .. No ban for those responsible but an assurance given by the board the poppy would never appear on a Celtic strip again. Utterly shameful!! Nearly as shameful as the Scottish press totally ignoring this.

Nah. You really don't want to know my views on this.

Anyway I jumped out my bed this morning whistling and smiling as today the world is a far better place than it was yesterday

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#27 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,042 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:58 AM

Then why does the club fly the republican flag instead of the Irish flag that was current at the time the club was formed.

A republican flag that was presented to the club by De Valera in recognition for services to the republican cause.

The fuckwits believe that that flag flying over Parkhead gives some kind of validation to their outrageous behaviour. Until it is removed they will continue to glorify traitors and terrorists.

There is a fucking great elephant in the room that Celtic and its supporters fail to see let alone acknowledge.

PS

If you don't like hearing the truth about the history of your club then there is a simple answer.

Been through it all before with you, you sound really bitter and im surprised that a man who who claims to not be easily offended is deeply offended by a flag that represents catholics peace and prods , ps why fly an old flag when theres an updated one? Gees peace hairy ffs :lol:
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#28 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,042 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:01 PM

PS

Why not move there? Ooft youd love the famine song old bean

#29 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,224 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:12 PM

Been through it all before with you, you sound really bitter and im surprised that a man who who claims to not be easily offended is deeply offended by a flag that represents catholics peace and prods , ps why fly an old flag when theres an updated one? Gees peace hairy ffs :lol:

The fleg was updated...... :lol:
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#30 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,224 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:16 PM

The club is very selective in which parts of Ireland it wishes to represent.......

It ignores 6 counties, Sectarianism?
Posted Image

#31 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:03 PM

Why not move there? Ooft youd love the famine song old bean

Wharaboutery. It didn't take long.

The Famine Song has never been sung at Ibrox. FACT

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#32 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,042 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:37 PM

The fleg was updated...... :lol:

Was a harp wasnt it ?

#33 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,042 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:38 PM

Fuck off yer trolling noo :lol: :lol:

#34 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,042 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:40 PM

The club is very selective in which parts of Ireland it wishes to represent.......

It ignores 6 counties, Sectarianism?

The man who founded celtic was from sligo

#35 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,042 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:56 PM

Quick search of the engine

https://youtu.be/bZ9muQwV2HA

Fact you say?

#36 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:49 PM

Quick search of the engine

https://youtu.be/bZ9muQwV2HA

Fact you say?

Yep. FACT!!

I have only ever seen it sung on a YouTube clip . Never heard it on a supporters bus, I've never heard it in pub / club and it certainly has never been sung at a Rangers game

#37 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,042 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:52 PM

Yep. FACT!!

I have only ever seen it sung on a YouTube clip . Never heard it on a supporters bus, I've never heard it in pub / club and it certainly has never been sung at a Rangers game

:lol: oh dear

#38 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,224 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:09 PM

Was a harp wasnt it ?

A new country was created.....ffs :lol:
Posted Image

#39 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,224 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:11 PM

The man who founded celtic was from sligo

That's why, 1 man ?

Nothing else representing Ireland? Just 1 fleg for 1 man?
Posted Image

#40 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:18 PM

:lol: oh dear

Yep. Oh dear indeed. Whataboutery is bad enough but Whataboutery with made up shit is poor

Edited by Travis Bickle, 21 March 2017 - 05:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users