Scotland vs Canada

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,012 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:03 PM

Thank god I missed that. I see wee Strachan gave Rhodes a game, a guy who in previous seasons scored, 40, 30, and 20 and 20 odd and ignored him. He scored 3 this term and in the team.

Done the same with Griff who scored 40 last season and ignored then suddenly he plays him against England at Wembley when he wasnt even playing for Celtic.......the guy is a fucking idiot and for the forst time I couldnt care less about the national team.

He is the only reason for that, I dont care how shite we are or become but his decisions are just wrong.

#22 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:05 PM

https://www.google.c...=iguana facts&*

Never seen a 6 foot long one gaffer, most are barbecued and eaten before they get to grow that much.

#23 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,025 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:11 PM

We found out so much tonight'

Scotland 1-1 Canada

Posted at 23:02

Scotland coach Gordon Strachan on BBC Radio Scotland: 

"It's one of the best decisions we've made as the coaching group in the SFA by playing this game.

"We found out so many things tonight. It's very hard for players who are not playing regularly to turn on the magic and feel really good about themselves. 

"So, we learned that lesson, the lesson that you really can't mis-pass the ball so many times in the first 10 minutes and expect to then go and play, really, that well because you lose a bit of confidence.

"I thought we could've trusted each other better with the ball.

"Because of our first 15 minutes, giving the ball away, I thought we got a bit negative."

What a joker!!!

#24 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:18 PM

Never seen a 6 foot long one gaffer, most are barbecued and eaten before they get to grow that much.

remember one year I was on holiday in Aruba and they were everywhere! Wandering about the pool, on the beach, some sneaking into the hotel lobby and now at the Miami Masters.....

#25 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,547 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:44 PM

240_F_85805666_KfgROold8M90vqrxCdvO70Fse

This handsome chap is a Nile Monitor, known in South Africa as a Leguaan. Can grow to about 7 or 8 feet.

Not sure how they taste or how to cook them.

If you ever visit Sun City you'll see them wandering around the golf course there. Bit frightening if one pops out of the bushes while you're on your backswing.

Common sense

#26 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,025 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:57 PM

remember one year I was on holiday in Aruba and they were everywhere! Wandering about the pool, on the beach, some sneaking into the hotel lobby and now at the Miami Masters.....

Ha Ha, that was a croco, have a break. ;-)

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-39317623

#27 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:01 PM

Ha Ha, that was a croco, have a break. ;-)

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-39317623

http://metro.co.uk/2...vesely-6527846/

#28 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,025 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:05 PM

OK, i guan ye that

#29 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:12 PM

OK, i guan ye that

anyway, all this iguana chat cant hide a woeful Scotland performance 

5 to 10 years ago arranging a friendly against Canada would have produced a positive result, the reality nowadays is we should be selecting Andorra for a confidence boost!

"shite state of affairs"

#30 Kling Klong

Kling Klong

The Token Cypriot

• 1,115 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:31 PM

Aird gets his first international goal. Ironic that it comes against a side he was considering pledging his international career to. Although he was born in Toronto, he qualified for Scotland by way of his parents who moved to Canada in the late 80's.

#31 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,025 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:35 PM

Aird gets his first international goal. Ironic that it comes against a side he was considering pledging his international career to. Although he was born in Toronto, he qualified for Scotland by way of his parents who moved to Canada in the late 80's.

Seems to have made the right (wisest) choice, best of luck to him.

Will probably play in a world cup finals before tonight's opponents.

#32 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,043 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 12:29 PM

0-1 canada Fraser Aird, a mess up by Wallace Scotland don't look intrested it's embarrassing

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Fucking Wallace again nearly 2, aye gaff the whole team have been poor for me

Even when watching Scotland it is all about the Rangers.  :lol:

Never watched the game but it was actually Charlie Mulgrew that was being slated on the radio for the goal. Personally i couldn't care less but your posts certainly added a little comedy to the thread.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#33 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 12:37 PM

Why reply then, the ball was miss cleared by Wallace on to mulgrew at pace, the team as a whole was poor and I wouldn't say Wallace was the worst on the park he had two really bad incidents in quick concession that resulted in good goal scoring chances one which was converted he was also subbed,

#34 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,043 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:18 PM

Why reply then, the ball was miss cleared by Wallace on to mulgrew at pace, the team as a whole was poor and I wouldn't say Wallace was the worst on the park he had two really bad incidents in quick concession that resulted in good goal scoring chances one which was converted he was also subbed,

Don't care. 

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users