• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#41 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 18,379 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:30 PM

Gotta start arming cops with guns, at least rubber bullets to give them some sort of chance , better than nothing

Strangely some were and others werent today at parliament

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#42 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,834 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:33 AM

This is not who the terrorist is.....the scumbag named here is still in jail.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#43 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,379 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:40 AM

Corbyn and Livingstone are hypocrites condemning the terrorist attack in London as they supported the provos for years who bombed the fuck outta London

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#44 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,379 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:42 AM

Screenshot_2017-03-23-01-49-35-1.png

#45 noidea

noidea

International

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:51 AM

As long as we allow Muslims to live among us the killing will go on. Still that's Ok, we must allow Muslims to kill to salve their hatred. We are lucky to live in a country founded on Judaeo-Christian values. Most are happy with that, even some Muslims, but many Muslims are not. I suspect the friendly Muslim shopkeeper, most know of, are wishing that this country will become Islamic and adopt Islamic values. Islamification of the west is ongoing as prescribed by the self-loathing liberal elite. Our descendants will have to live in a Muslim country and indeed world thanks to lying liberal elite. In all the reporting on TV have the words Islam or Muslim been mentioned?

#46 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,040 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:24 AM

Having unarmed police protecting such a high profile target during a Severe Alert, is unbelievable, if 2 or 3 terrorists had have had guns, it could have been a blood bath,
This Ballbeg has probably unwittingly highlighted the problem, hopefully his actions will make a more sophisticated, larger, armed attack more preventable in the future......
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#47 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,379 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:26 AM

Fucking cockhead taking selfies,WTF
Screenshot_2017-03-23-11-24-14-1.png

#48 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,040 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:16 PM

Fucking cockhead taking selfies,WTF
attachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-03-23-11-24-14-1.png

Seen some bint standing over a victim yesterday with her phone, looked like she was taking photos......

Folk just don't give a fuck anymore,
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#49 Hunterian

Hunterian

Veteran

• 1,155 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:26 PM

All the do gooders will be saying he was a lone wolf,mentally ill,not terrorist related blah blah

Vehicles seem to be their choice of weapon now

That's completely possible unless you have the background on this.

Anyone could get into a car and mow people down, no sophisticated planning required.

I read a recent Times article suggesting that where there was more integration there was less likely to be a terrorist threat and the opposite was true for the contrary.

Birmingham was highlighted as being one of the hotbeds, per head of population.  There was also a connection to a lack of education so it could be a lone wolf that has actually just been watching this stuff and then reacting.

I'm sure it'll all become apparent.

Edited by Hunterian, 23 March 2017 - 01:26 PM.

#50 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,215 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:28 PM

As long as we allow Muslims to live among us the killing will go on. Still that's Ok, we must allow Muslims to kill to salve their hatred. We are lucky to live in a country founded on Judaeo-Christian values. Most are happy with that, even some Muslims, but many Muslims are not. I suspect the friendly Muslim shopkeeper, most know of, are wishing that this country will become Islamic and adopt Islamic values. Islamification of the west is ongoing as prescribed by the self-loathing liberal elite. Our descendants will have to live in a Muslim country and indeed world thanks to lying liberal elite. In all the reporting on TV have the words Islam or Muslim been mentioned?

I agree perfectly with your belief that the so called friendly Muslims are only biding their time before cutting our throats, stealing our homes and raping and impregnating our daughters to fulfill their religious beliefs.

My job puts me into a situation where i work with Muslims on a regular basis, i know for a fact that behind their friendly smiles they are thinking 'wait Infidel, i will come some day soon and what is yours shall be mine, their is only one Prophet and that is Mohamed'.

When they go home after work, the first thing they do is change into robes, kneel down and pray for the undoing of the West and Christian civilization.

They are also a bloodthirsty people who love nothing better than to shed infidels blood, the preferred way is throat cutting like taking a lamb to the slaughter.

#51 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,379 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:07 PM

https://www.thesun.c...minster-latest/

Anyone could get into a car and mow people down, no sophisticated planning required.

I read a recent Times article suggesting that where there was more integration there was less likely to be a terrorist threat and the opposite was true for the contrary.

Birmingham was highlighted as being one of the hotbeds, per head of population.  There was also a connection to a lack of education so it could be a lone wolf that has actually just been watching this stuff and then reacting.

#52 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,379 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:12 PM

In case people disbelieve like The Sun

http://www.independe...h-a7645696.html

#53 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,379 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:23 PM

#54 noidea

noidea

International

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:38 PM

Unfortunately for these two Guys the liberal elite do side with the Islamist, and not the working class taxpaying majority, whom they despise. So when they say 'we' they should understand their views are only tolerated by the elite for as long as they pay the Bills. The elite don't seem to understand that when this country has a Muslim majority they will be swept from power along with all unbelievers.-That's anybody who is not a Muslim- Unbelievers will only be required to pay their Bills. Ask yourself if you know of a successful Muslim economy without oil or gas. Even Turkey which was largely a secular country will be swallowed by the Muslim Brotherhood under Erdogan and will soon become a basket case, as it has no oil. Islamic leaders are quite happy to keep even Muslims in a state of poverty.

"The reasons for the Muslim poverty are complex, but the Quran has played a key role in its creation. For instance, Muslims treasure those Quranic exhortations, which require them to remain content with whatever Allah gave them in this world. They consider inviolable its commands not to strive for anything beyond their bare needs. They highly value Quranic teachings, which regard the world and all its contents as ephemeral. They believe that eternal life with the promised bliss in a world hereafter will compensate for all their sacrifices during their earthly sojourn. They obey the Quran when it asks them to shun this world and all the materialistic achievements, and to devote their time and energy to the service of Allah.1 It has not clearly asked them to work hard to improve their lot. This outlook is precisely the opposite of the Protestant Ethic, which sociologist Max Weber famously said has helped spur the prosperity of the West" MohammadAsghar

#55 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,379 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:17 PM

Nice gesture from a great city
Screenshot_2017-03-23-20-13-05-1.png

#56 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,215 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:25 PM

Nice gesture from a great city
attachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-03-23-20-13-05-1.png

Nice gesture, here is the thanks of a few morons.

Sad.

http://www.bbc.com/s...otball/39370763

#57 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,379 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:34 PM

Nice gesture, here is the thanks of a few morons.
Sad.
http://www.bbc.com/s...otball/39370763

Fucking disgrace but i wouldnt tar them all with one brush as some media outlets have

One of the most hospitable countries ive been too.......well....except for that big cunt of a doorman at a Berlin beer tent

#58 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,215 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:48 PM

Germans are on a whole great people, nowadays, they just love munching sausages and swigging beer. Them and us knocked the shit out of each other for centuries, sadly the last fight turned badly for them cause of a nutter.

Since then the poor 'Krauts' have been paying the price and continue to be stigmatized  by certain people who are 'holier than holier and untouchable'. 

#59 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,379 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:20 PM

Another victim....75 yr old man

#60 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 38,774 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:24 PM

Shouldn't have named the cunt and gave him the publicity he craved
Das it mane , Das it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users