• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

#21 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 18,430 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:04 PM

I want to be a dildo and demand that my home be Kelly Brooke's minge with rapid in/out excercises.

I used to be a flea on Kathy Kirby's pubes, but I ended up in Acker Bilk's beard.

Shit Creek

#22 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:11 AM

According to the UN.....

Sweden will be a third world country by 2030.

Also.....I had to laugh at this, but it is astonishing and shows how fucked up it all is.....

New calls are being made, to stop migrant criminals being deported, as White Swedish born criminalsalso aren't......,

#23 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:14 AM

https://www.whaleoil...ountry-by-2030/

#24 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:22 AM

According to the UN.....

Sweden will be a third world country by 2030.

Also.....I had to laugh at this, but it is astonishing and shows how fucked up it all is.....

New calls are being made, to stop migrant criminals being deported, as White Swedish born criminalsalso aren't......,

A problem (one of many) I have with scenarios like this is that those who support and endorse them and enthuse about them.......will all be unaffected by any outcome.......and they know it. Why ? simple really....finance and their standing in life. As per, it is the plebs on the street who will suffer. I'm glad I lived the majority of my life in the period I did (although I've a good few years to go yet!) when life was relatively simple with none of the shit that the younger generation today take as the norm. A spade is a spade and I don't give a fuck!

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#25 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:38 AM

A problem (one of many) I have with scenarios like this is that those who support and endorse them and enthuse about them.......will all be unaffected by any outcome.......and they know it. Why ? simple really....finance and their standing in life. As per, it is the plebs on the street who will suffer. I'm glad I lived the majority of my life in the period I did (although I've a good few years to go yet!) when life was relatively simple with none of the shit that the younger generation today take as the norm. A spade is a spade and I don't give a fuck!

You would think looking at the British Isles alone, and the migration from Scotland to Ireland and later from Ireland to Scotland, would show that even when, folk share a similar religion and moral code/ethics........

It is still divisive.......

We have brought the third world to our door....... they bring there own issues from the old country.....

Why?..... to lose our own identity?

What will being Scottish mean in 50 years time?

#26 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:49 AM

You would think looking at the British Isles alone, and the migration from Scotland to Ireland and later from Ireland to Scotland, would show that even when, folk share a similar religion and moral code/ethics........

It is still divisive.......

We have brought the third world to our door....... they bring there own issues from the old country.....

What will being Scottish mean in 50 years time?

won't be here mate....don't give a fuck. Hate to sound callous but dat's da truth.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#27 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:51 AM

Wee Liberal getting owned..... some offensive language btw.....

#28 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:57 AM

#29 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:58 AM

Oops..... double post....

#30 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,430 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:36 AM

Blame Harold Wilson.

Shit Creek

#31 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:52 AM

Blame Harold Wilson.

Don't & NEVER forget Tony Bliar.

#32 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:06 AM

gibbering, stuttering, not a clue....being questioned and her beliefs are lies. Good to see because if people like that were not challenged they would push their beliefs as being the truth!

Loved the flick to...'Hello darkness my old friend'....

#33 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:14 AM

gibbering, stuttering, not a clue....being questioned and her beliefs are lies. Good to see because if people like that were not challenged they would push their beliefs as being the truth!

Loved the flick to...'Hello darkness my old friend'....

Too be fair to her, she didn't storm off in a huff claiming to be bullied on being questioned...... :lol:

The whole interview last around 1 hrs..... decent watch has if ye have the time.

#34 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:23 AM

Too be fair to her, she didn't storm off in a huff claiming to be bullied on being questioned...... :lol:

The whole interview last around 1 hrs..... decent watch has if ye have the time.

unfortunately an hour's too long Bastion....I like them around that length of time.....

PS....she didn't storm out cos she was so confused she would have fallen down.

#35 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 02:53 PM

Screenshot_2017-04-04-15-46-17-1.png

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#36 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:25 AM

Liberal CNN are now arguing a case for the white girl who now sees herself as black......

The time for pandering to these Fuckwits must come to an end soon......

#37 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:25 AM

Check Trans-able out......

#38 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:12 AM

Trans-Black ness....oh please...FFS. Watched one of your previous videos about her. Busy the now so I'll check this one out later.

#39 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:16 AM

Check Trans-able out......

quickly checked......there must be a verb/description....something that can be used to identify the cunts who actually give these people the time of day....unbelievable. I do know that there was one man who had or wanted to have an amputation at my local Infirmary. I'll have a look later. Back to work.

#40 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:02 PM

quickly checked......there must be a verb/description....something that can be used to identify the cunts who actually give these people the time of day....unbelievable. I do know that there was one man who had or wanted to have an amputation at my local Infirmary. I'll have a look later. Back to work.

Liberals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users