339 replies to this topic

#321 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 18,189 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:06 PM

video now blocked by Itv.

Convenient,Morgan completely lost it ranting and raving,ITV bosses must have been mortified

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#322 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,173 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:10 PM

Convenient,Morgan completely lost it ranting and raving,ITV bosses must have been mortified

I traced a 3 minute or so version on You tube mate. Morgan was disgraceful towards the guy....wouldn't let him answer, told him his was being offensive because he held a Koran book & to put it down. Never see him being as boisterous towards MPs. The viewers may or may not agree with Robinson but if they are going to invite him on let him speak ffs instead of shouting him down!

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#323 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,189 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:55 PM

I traced a 3 minute or so version on You tube mate. Morgan was disgraceful towards the guy....wouldn't let him answer, told him his was being offensive because he held a Koran book & to put it down. Never see him being as boisterous towards MPs. The viewers may or may not agree with Robinson but if they are going to invite him on let him speak ffs instead of shouting him down!

At one point he went through a lot of TR's run in's with the law,TR responded that he could talk about Piers Morgan being involved in one of the biggest media scandals of the century when he bugged dead people's phones and that he wasn't there to discuss it,PM's face was a picture

TR had a lot of facts on muslim extremism and at what mosques,the background of preachers at these mosques and their extremism,PM completely ignored it,ITV must have blocked this due to embarrassment

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#324 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,466 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:20 PM

my thoughts too

Piers lost the battle and made an even bigger tit of himself if that was at all possible

#325 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,189 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:28 PM

video now blocked by Itv.

Fill your boots Dug https://www.liveleak...=5c5_1497971884

#326 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,173 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:31 PM

Morgan lost the argument early on so resorted to insulting the guy, speaking over him & not willing to listen to another opinion. Made to look foolish was Percy.....

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#327 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,189 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:52 PM

Screenshot_2017-06-22-18-34-38-1.png

#328 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,189 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:45 PM

‘LION OF LONDON BRIDGE’ ROY IS OUT OF HOSPITAL – AND LIVING IN A HOSTEL

Roy Larner suffered several stab wounds after taking on three terrorists during the London Bridge attack on June 3

Millwall fan Roy Larner has been discharged from hospital but is now living in a hostel

The Millwall fan who took on three terrorists during the London Bridge attack has swapped his hospital bed for a hostel.

Roy Larner, 47, who shouted ‘F**k you, I’m Millwall’ at the attackers as he confronted them, has been placed in a hostel in Brixton by Southwark Council until a council flat becomes available.

The father-of-one, from Peckham, was discharged from St Thomas’ Hospital last Thursday, June 15, after having surgery for several stab wounds. He was rushed to hospital by two Peckham police officers after he was stabbed while attempting to fend off three terrorists in the Black and Blue restaurant and bar in Borough on June 3.

Roy, hailed a hero and ‘the Lion of London Bridge’ for his brave actions, said he was unsure how long he would have to stay in a hostel – but that it could be months or even a year. “I could be there for three months or six months – or a year,” he told the News.

“They [the council] have been quite quick to put me in a hostel in Brixton because they’ve got nothing in Southwark.

“It’s just a room with a shower in with shared kitchen facilities.”

Roy said he had been trying to get a council flat for the last two or three months and had been staying on friends’ sofas. “I think I have to go through an assessment that take 56 days, but because of what’s gone on they [the council] are sorting it quicker,” he said.

Roy, previously unemployed before the attack, should be starting a security job in the near future after being inundated with job offers since his story went viral.

He said he was recovering well and felt lucky to be alive – and had even been back to the Black and Blue at the weekend for the first time since the attack.

“It’s still painful around my stomach and chest and I’m having to have therapy on my arms, but so far so good, I haven’t had any flashbacks or anything,” he said.

“It was nice going back to the Black and Blue; the staff met me and the manager and it just helped me get my bearings of what happened on the night.

“Millwall have got me a season ticket now,” he added. “They’ve given me and the other Millwall fans caught up in the attack complimentary tickets.”

Cllr Stephanie Cryan, Southwark Council’s cabinet member for housing, said: “We have arranged temporary accommodation for Mr Larner and will assist him in finding suitable accommodation.”

A fundraising page set up for the unemployed and homeless Millwall fan has raised more than £50,000 since the attack.

#329 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,189 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:36 PM

Quite disturbing http://www.telegraph...an-rights-laws/

#330 noidea

noidea

International

• Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:45 PM

What a Morcuntgan.

#331 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,173 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:59 PM

Very! The following from the link is one of the biggest stumbling blocks for getting rid of scum...

The scheme - in theory - allows the UK to expel terror suspects with guarantees they will not be mistreated or even tortured in their home country. 

(if these guarantees are not forthcoming they won't be deported).

There have even been claims of being homosexual by criminals from Muslim countries in attempts to remain in the UK which soapy judges are taken in by.

#332 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,189 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:25 PM

Time to bring back the noose http://www.dailymail...ter-attack.html

#333 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,173 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:48 PM

From the link....was this not a point Tommy Robinson tried to make during the...ahem 'interview' but was shouted down by piers Morgan ?...

'He claimed they got what they deserved and those who had pledged allegiance to the Caliphate like him had the job of defending Islam and converting everyone, as the Koran says those who don't want to convert to Islam are infidels and have to die.

#334 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,173 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:51 PM

wishful thinking mate.....never happen.

#335 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,189 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:51 PM

From the link....was this not a point Tommy Robinson tried to make during the...ahem 'interview' but was shouted down by piers Morgan ?...

'He claimed they got what they deserved and those who had pledged allegiance to the Caliphate like him had the job of defending Islam and converting everyone, as the Koran says those who don't want to convert to Islam are infidels and have to die.

Yep but the problem is the police/CPS/politicians/MSM are frightened of offending/labelled racist

Didsbury Mosque was handing out thousands of leaflets with that info,why isn't it shut down pending an investigation?

The same Mosque the Manchester bomber went to

#336 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,173 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:04 PM

Yep but the problem is the police/CPS/politicians/MSM are frightened of offending/labelled racist

Didsbury Mosque was handing out thousands of leaflets with that info,why isn't it shut down pending an investigation?

The same Mosque the Manchester bomber went to

Agreed. Re the video.....they're desperate to push that one to the side....The guy had official evidence but....sweep sweep....as fucking usual. The left don't like it!

#337 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,189 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:15 PM

#338 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,189 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:34 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40483171

#339 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,189 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:29 AM

Disturbing how that can happen

http://www.dailymail...or-charges.html

#340 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,173 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:55 AM

Disturbing how that can happen

http://www.dailymail...or-charges.html

Thought a young Welsh lad full of teenage testosterone would have other agendas on the go......Sheep.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users