#41 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 18,379 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:49 AM

Just sheer terror for the kids in the arena

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#42 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,379 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:53 AM

The amount of teenage girls' photos that are posted on Twitter by family n friends saying they are missing is horrendous

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#43 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,284 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:59 AM

There are 2 young girls from Barra who were there missing.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#44 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,834 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:15 AM

These people never work alone. They have to be groomed by others. They need to be taught how to build these suicide vests. You don't just wake up one day and decide to do this.

Yes, I'm aware of that.....but there is a difference between grooming these individuals and actually being involved in this (or any) specific incident. THAT is the point I was making.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#45 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,284 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:48 AM

Yes, I'm aware of that.....but there is a difference between grooming these individuals and actually being involved in this (or any) specific incident. THAT is the point I was making.

The point is you have to get EVERYBODY involved. From the very top to the very bottom. All their associates

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#46 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,834 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:53 AM

The point is you have to get EVERYBODY involved. From the very top to the very bottom. All their associates

Don't talk nonsense Trav...do you for one minute think that those who have groomed this individual, who have shown him/her how to make a homicide vest were ALL involved in this specific incident ? Overall, they are guilty of acts to do with terrorism but NOT for this specific incident.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#47 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,284 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:57 AM

Don't talk nonsense Trav...do you for one minute think that those who have groomed this individual, who have shown him/her how to make a homicide vest were ALL involved in this specific incident ? Overall, they are guilty of acts to do with terrorism but NOT for this specific incident.

Ok one individual woke up one morning and thought ' today I am going to blow myself up and kill as many kids as I can' ... If that makes you feel better then fair enough.

The rest of us know there is a fairly large infrastructure behind people like this and it will hopefully come out as the arrests begin.

#48 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,834 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:25 AM

Ok one individual woke up one morning and thought ' today I am going to blow myself up and kill as many kids as I can' ... If that makes you feel better then fair enough.

The rest of us know there is a fairly large infrastructure behind people like this and it will hopefully come out as the arrests begin.

Show me where I said that ? Read my posts ffs and try and take in what I said! Fucks sake you are hard fucking work!

#49 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,379 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:28 AM

This is one despicable cunt

Screenshot_2017-05-23-10-25-09-1.png

#50 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,284 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:38 AM

Show me where I said that ? Read my posts ffs and try and take in what I said! Fucks sake you are hard fucking work!

I'm hard work???? You are claiming this guy acted alone. Ok he was alone last night , thank God, but there will be a whole of host 'individuals ' behind him !!

What part of that are you struggling with?

#51 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,284 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:39 AM

Screenshot_2017-05-23-10-25-09-1.png

I've seen that on Facebook. Amazing the way some people think

#52 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,379 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:01 AM

Fucking hypocrites

Screenshot_2017-05-23-10-42-23-1.png

Screenshot_2017-05-23-10-48-48-1.png

Their organization done this to Manchester 21 yrs ago
Screenshot_2017-05-23-10-59-51-1.png

#53 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,379 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:38 AM

Reports of shots being fired at Manchester's Arndale centre

#54 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,834 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:16 AM

I'm hard work???? You are claiming this guy acted alone. Ok he was alone last night , thank God, but there will be a whole of host 'individuals ' behind him !!

What part of that are you struggling with?

NO I did NOT!.....Show me where I said that. You make up shit as you go along. Read my posts and 'TRY' and absorb what I said.

Here....I'll help you a wee bit...

Posted Today, 09:15 AM

Travis Bickle, on 23 May 2017 - 08:45 AM, said:snapback.png

These people never work alone. They have to be groomed by others. They need to be taught how to build these suicide vests. You don't just wake up one day and decide to do this.

Now as you will see You said 'These people never work alone' & You can read my reply to your comment (Especially the words YES I AGREE WITH THAT) .....Perhaps you have better eyesight than me but I'm struggling to see the part where I said the person was alone ?......................Now after that, you still with me?

Posted Today, 09:53 AM

Travis Bickle, on 23 May 2017 - 09:48 AM, said:snapback.png

Again your eyesight may be superior to mine but again I'm struggling to see where I said the person worked alone ? Please, please, please show me, anybody for that matter where I said the person acted alone ?

I've used Italics and the colour blue for my replies.

#55 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,834 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:21 AM

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-05-23-10-25-09-1.png

That's your Separatist supporter for you. Piece of filth the cunt!

Yfrb5udu.jpg

scummy bitch trying to crawl out of her hole now...

1. the time. I really don't trust govt, and my tweet reflected that. I'm sorry it offended so many. 2/2

5 replies0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

I've deleted my tweet. It was ill considered. I'm sorry. I'm not saying the attack wasn't bad, it was awful. I just posted my thought at 1/2

#56 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,834 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:04 PM

NO I did NOT!.....Show me where I said that. You make up shit as you go along. Read my posts and 'TRY' and absorb what I said.

Here....I'll help you a wee bit...

Now as you will see You said 'These people never work alone' & You can read my reply to your comment (Especially the words YES I AGREE WITH THAT) .....Perhaps you have better eyesight than me but I'm struggling to see the part where I said the person was alone ?......................Now after that, you still with me?

Posted Today, 09:53 AM

Travis Bickle, on 23 May 2017 - 09:48 AM, said:snapback.png

Again your eyesight may be superior to mine but again I'm struggling to see where I said the person worked alone ? Please, please, please show me, anybody for that matter where I said the person acted alone ?

I've used Italics and the colour blue for my replies.

I actually used the words...'YES I AM AWARE OF THAT' (highlighted in red) but I mean the same.

#57 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,379 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:25 PM

An 8 yr old girl has been named as one of the dead

#58 Bundy

Bundy

G.G.M.U.

• 16,778 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:28 PM

Fuckin horrific stuff. Terrorism is bad enough but targetting a place full of kids is beyond any comprehension.
Twisted evil minds.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Screenshot%207_zpsld33ztyd.png

#59 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,834 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:45 PM

As if we didn't know....Islamic State has claimed responsibility.

#60 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,379 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:54 PM

Piece of fucking shit

Screenshot_2017-05-23-16-51-36-1.png

Screenshot_2017-05-23-16-51-41-1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users