• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 67,271 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 04:33 PM

1-0 England...Defoe would you believe it. Southgate must be blinkered as two of his central defenders are John Stones & Eric Dier....don't rate either of them apart from being 'world class' at passing the ball backwards. Wish Raheem Sterling would stop running about like a 6 year old girly holding a bunch of spring flowers!

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#2 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,753 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:42 PM

Raheem Sterling is one of the most improved players in England. Hes been outstanding this season. England actually have the making of a pretty decent young team. 

Need another English goal

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#3 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,271 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:53 PM

Raheem Sterling is one of the most improved players in England. Hes been outstanding this season. England actually have the making of a pretty decent young team. 

not with Sterling, Dier & Stones.....the Three Pusskateers. Sterling is a fud Trav....too lightweight and runs like a girly! Stones ?....Legalised theft by Everton. Dier ?....fud!

Edited by black dog, 26 March 2017 - 05:53 PM.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#4 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,753 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:25 PM

not with Sterling, Dier & Stones.....the Three Pusskateers. Sterling is a fud Trav....too lightweight and runs like a girly! Stones ?....Legalised theft by Everton. Dier ?....fud!

There you go again. Skelves on your arse  ;)

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#5 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,358 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:43 AM

no he isn't - though for £50m surely they paid for somebody who only needed to be refined not wholesale improvement?

. heard it all before with Engerlund. Don't believe the hype

#6 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,753 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:31 AM

no he isn't - though for £50m surely they paid for somebody who only needed to be refined not wholesale improvement?

. heard it all before with Engerlund. Don't believe the hype

He really is.

City buy the best young players as they are building something long term.

City will be looking to buy two full backs this summer. Will be interesting to see how much they offer for Tierney 😂😂😂😂

#7 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,271 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:28 PM

He really is.

City will be looking to buy two full backs this summer. Will be interesting to see how much they offer for Tierney

He really isn't Trav....he's a fud! I've watched a good few City games, only the ones on the box granted, and I despair if Sterling as a winger and Stones as a defender are the future.

#8 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,753 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 05:56 PM

He really isn't Trav....he's a fud! I've watched a good few City games, only the ones on the box granted, and I despair if Sterling as a winger and Stones as a defender are the future.

Stones will come good but he is just a big raw lad struggling with the ridiculous price tag.

Sterling and Sane are the reason that City got their season back on track. 

All about opinions i suppose but you have to be blind not to see the difference from the Sterling of last season and this season

#9 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,864 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 05:58 PM

Stones and Sterling.....

:lol:
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#10 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 17,603 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:16 PM

Stones and Sterling.....

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#11 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,358 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:20 AM

He really is.

City will be looking to buy two full backs this summer. Will be interesting to see how much they offer for Tierney

A fecking Engerlund thread and yet you manage to get a dig in about Celtic. You are a sad man. That is why I will never take anything you post seriously.

Man City are building nothing. They are throwing mud at wall and seeing what sticks and ruining youngsters hopes and dreams along the way. This club would be nothing without being propped up by Sheik money and as I have said before they will get bored of it one day

#12 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,358 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:21 AM

:-D

#13 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,271 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:50 AM

Stones will come good but he is just a big raw lad struggling with the ridiculous price tag.

Sterling and Sane are the reason that City got their season back on track. 

All about opinions i suppose but you have to be blind not to see the difference from the Sterling of last season and this season

928.gif

#14 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,753 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:13 AM

Stones and Sterling.....

You ll need to laugh louder. I cant hear you away up here looking down on your little club for yet another season ^_^

Luke Shaw and Phil Jones  :P

#15 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,753 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:29 AM

A fecking Engerlund thread and yet you manage to get a dig in about Celtic. You are a sad man. That is why I will never take anything you post seriously.

Man City are building nothing. They are throwing mud at wall and seeing what sticks and ruining youngsters hopes and dreams along the way. This club would be nothing without being propped up by Sheik money and as I have said before they will get bored of it one day

You posted this  garbage the other day when you were not taking anything i posted seriously  :lol:

City have upgraded the stadium costing tens of millions. City have recently completed their £200 million training facilities. Yet you claim they are 'building nothing' :rolleyes:

City have always been the Manchester club with United support being from far and wide as well as Manchester. You have heard the Jokes about United being Londons Big Club? 

City , where possible, are buying the best young players there are. City are desperate for 2 fullbacks. Posters on here were claiming young Tierney is fast becoming the best around so it is totally on topic now the thread has moved on from the England game to ask if City will be bidding for him. As a Celtic supporter you should hope they are as they pay top dollar

#16 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,260 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:22 AM

If being a fud is a prerequisite for selection to the England team then I have a couple of names I can put forward.                               :twisted:

Common sense

#17 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,358 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:33 PM

You posted this  garbage the other day when you were not taking anything i posted seriously  :lol:

City have upgraded the stadium costing tens of millions. City have recently completed their £200 million training facilities. Yet you claim they are 'building nothing' :rolleyes:

City have always been the Manchester club with United support being from far and wide as well as Manchester. You have heard the Jokes about United being Londons Big Club? 

City , where possible, are buying the best young players there are. City are desperate for 2 fullbacks. Posters on here were claiming young Tierney is fast becoming the best around so it is totally on topic now the thread has moved on from the England game to ask if City will be bidding for him. As a Celtic supporter you should hope they are as they pay top dollar

Do City still lease their stadium from the Council?

I really dont see the point in extending it when A- they dont own it B -  they can't fill it

Edited by Elchappy, 28 March 2017 - 07:34 PM.

#18 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,753 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:35 PM

Do City still lease their stadium from the Council?

I really dont see the point in extending it when A- they dont own it B -  they can't fill it

I honestly don't  think you need me to explain the point...Money!!

A - They pay the council around £3million annually (i think)  and B- Don't believe everything that CMNI posts. The attendance figures are there and they are planning to complete the stadium by adding third tier behind the goals. 

You have repeatedly said that Sheik Mansour is not there for the long term and will 'get bored' and remove the financing. I completely disagree and see nothing that could lead you to that conclusion. He is attempting to build a Worldwide brand with Melbourne and New York clubs and he is looking to add others. The Manchester City Ladies team are also taken very seriously  and i wont claim to be an expert on the Ladies league but City recently bought the female Messi/ Ronaldo. 

Even if Sheik Mansour does look to sell there would be many  people willing to invest in City with the set up the Sheik has put in place. Even LB will admit that Sport City is a very impressive stadium / training and leisure facilities. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users