Hearts vs Celtic

96 replies to this topic

#41 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 36,772 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 01:55 PM

13 mate. Got to admit he has come on leaps and bounds as a player. Think he's your best midfielder and will be for some time. Might be courting controversy here but I'd give him the captaincy.

Defo agree hes like a new player , not sure on captaincy he doesnt strike me as the loud/shouting at players type but ye never know , gotta get him tied down i think hes only got 2 years left
Das it mane , Das it.

#42 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,699 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 01:58 PM

gaffa will be away to get pished.....stays in pub longer than expected......misses dinner lovingly prepared by the fair hand of Lucy......crawls home pished at Monday o'clock.....banished from bedroom....has a wank in the toilet before spewing up.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#43 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,391 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 02:18 PM

Few pics for the Celts fans

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_4070.JPG
  • IMG_4074.JPG
  • IMG_4076.JPG

#44 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,391 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 02:18 PM

gaffa will be away to get pished.....stays in pub longer than expected......misses dinner lovingly prepared by the fair hand of Lucy......crawls home pished at Monday o'clock.....banished from bedroom....has a wank in the toilet before spewing up.

you've got me all wrong.......I never spew

#45 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,699 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 02:19 PM

Cathro said that the scoreline didn't reflect the majority of the match....................straight jacket for the Jambo's manager.......... :lol:  :lol: ......#skelped0-5.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#46 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,391 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 02:35 PM

Cathro said that the scoreline didn't reflect the majority of the match....................straight jacket for the Jambo's manager.......... :lol:  :lol: ......#skelped0-5.

can actually see what he means, in the end it was very comfortable but Hearts had the better of the opening of the game. Celtic were very clinical, especially in the 1st half scoring with both breakaway chances. Think McGregor missed a chance but that was it. Hearts had chances but didn't take them as our forwards are shit. had a decent spell at the start of the 2nd half but then Armstrong's goal killed the game (came from our sub standard goalie failing to kick the ball 20 yards)

Was very impressed with Celtics back 4 especially Simunovic.

Hearts need to sack (yes sack) our left back Sowah. He was worse than terrible today, didn't mark Forrest all game. It was actually like he wasn't on the pitch!

Hearts also stood off Broony all game, especially at throw ins where he was free to receive the ball all day, sounds like little things but he keeps Celtic ticking and moving and it was crazy how Cathro or our midfield players couldn't see it.

Cowie and Kitchen did ok but that was about it.

#47 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 29,747 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 02:40 PM

Some slabbering on Facebook......

This cock is saying Hearts should have given Celtic more tickets to let more if their fans see the win.....

Must be pondered to alot..... :D
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#48 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,391 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 02:58 PM

hope that fat fuck of a Hearts fan is lifted for throwing the ball at Lustig....and the behaviour of the crowd in that area towards him is disgraceful.....pieces of shit!

Fans doing their usual . . hope the twat gets chucked out. Well done Lustig not reacting to the scum

Not condoning the Hearts fan that threw the ball at Lustig as its pretty poor but hardly a heinous crime.

Not sure if it was shown on TV but the reason the fans in that stand were giving Lustig a hard time was because in the build up to Celtics 2nd goal Lustig went down and was rolling about as if he was seriously injured, he then looked up and saw Celtic had scored and sprang to his feet like a miracle and proceed to celebrate and goad the Hearts fans in the Wheatfield Stand.

#49 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,699 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:10 PM

Not condoning the Hearts fan that threw the ball at Lustig as its pretty poor but hardly a heinous crime.

Not sure if it was shown on TV but the reason the fans in that stand were giving Lustig a hard time was because in the build up to Celtics 2nd goal Lustig went down and was rolling about as if he was seriously injured, he then looked up and saw Celtic had scored and sprang to his feet like a miracle and proceed to celebrate and goad the Hearts fans in the Wheatfield Stand.

That area of fans at Tynecastle are always at it when it's Celtic or Rangers that I've seen on the box. Don't give a fuck if it's a 'heinous' crime or not gaffa. It's disgraceful behaviour and there is NO excuse and the fact that Lustig may have feigned injury has heehaw to do with anything. Have you seen any of the game on the tv (perhaps you have recorded the game)....the fans are like possessed fucks!

PS....the fan that threw the ball actually committed an assault.

Edited by black dog, 02 April 2017 - 03:11 PM.

#50 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,391 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:17 PM

That area of fans at Tynecastle are always at it when it's Celtic or Rangers that I've seen on the box. Don't give a fuck if it's a 'heinous' crime or not gaffa. It's disgraceful behaviour and there is NO excuse and the fact that Lustig may have feigned injury has heehaw to do with anything. Have you seen any of the game on the tv (perhaps you have recorded the game)....the fans are like possessed fucks!

PS....the fan that threw the ball actually committed an assault.

my god, a fan throwing the ball at an opposing player is an assault!!!!

I put it to you Mr Jambo fan, you stand accused of assault with a deadly size 5........ :lol:

#51 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 29,747 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:20 PM

Anyone got a wee link :D
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#52 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,699 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:21 PM

my god, a fan throwing the ball at an opposing player is an assault!!!!

I put it to you Mr Jambo fan, you stand accused of assault with a deadly size 5........ :lol:

Aye, just laugh it off....not getting away with the fact that guy is an arsehole and committed an assault and the other fans should be in a cage.

#53 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,699 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:21 PM

aye the hearts fans but it's a missing one...... ;)

#54 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 36,772 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:26 PM

Search engine bro ;)
Das it mane , Das it.

#55 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,391 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:26 PM

Aye, just laugh it off....not getting away with the fact that guy is an arsehole and committed an assault and the other fans should be in a cage.

Ps - the nasty Celt fans were shouting at our players too.

#56 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,699 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:28 PM

Ps - the nasty Celt fans were shouting at our players too.

deflect deflect deflect....still happened and these Hearts fans are arseholes.

#57 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,391 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:37 PM

deflect deflect deflect....still happened and these Hearts fans are arseholes.

I'm not deflecting anything

Fans like that are arseholes, I'm not the type of person who would shout at an opposing player or run down to the bottom of the stand to vent anger but there are these types of people at all football matches. Some when getting goaded actually get on the pitch and fight......

#58 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,699 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:44 PM

I'm not deflecting anything

Fans like that are arseholes, I'm not the type of person who would shout at an opposing player or run down to the bottom of the stand to vent anger but there are these types of people at all football matches. Some when getting goaded actually get on the pitch and fight......

you brought the Celtic fans into it....deflection.

I wouldn't have thought you were that type of fan.

Had to bring Rangers fans into it....fucking pathetic.....more deflection. They have fuck all to do with this thread so if you want to have ANOTHER pop go into the correct thread! Big difference in a player allegedly feigning injury than thousands of opposition fans running up to you....but as I said another thread is available if you want to continue there.

#59 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,391 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:58 PM

you brought the Celtic fans into it....deflection.

I wouldn't have thought you were that type of fan.

Had to bring Rangers fans into it....fucking pathetic.....more deflection. They have fuck all to do with this thread so if you want to have ANOTHER pop go into the correct thread! Big difference in a player allegedly feigning injury than thousands of opposition fans running up to you....but as I said another thread is available if you want to continue there.

there was no major incident at the game today Dug

a fan throwing the ball back at Lustig slightly strongly was not a major incident in the game I'm afraid

A momentary flash point at the very very most 

#60 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,699 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:11 PM

there was no major incident at the game today Dug

a fan throwing the ball back at Lustig slightly strongly was not a major incident in the game I'm afraid

A momentary flash point at the very very most 

Eh....where did I mention a major incident ? yep, was a flashpoint along with clowns around him baying like demented dicks. The incident happened....I posted about it....you replied later etc etc....Didn't make any mention of it being a major incident.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users