#81 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 33,023 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:09 PM

Cheers Dug........
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#82 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,349 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:11 PM

That is out of order from the Hearts fans, big deal he cheated......deal with it like the rest of the decent fans.

#83 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,281 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:23 PM

decent fans.

There are areas where that is an oxymoron.

Shit Creek

#84 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,286 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 07:52 PM

Ffs is that it? :lol:..

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#85 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,558 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 06:46 AM

Ffs is that it? :lol:..

so that's okay to behave like that ?

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#86 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,286 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:31 AM

so that's okay to behave like that ?

No he should be ejected certainly but i was expecting worse,as for the vitriol from the fans,happens up and down the country,even from kids and grannies

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#87 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,558 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:25 PM

No he should be ejected certainly but i was expecting worse,as for the vitriol from the fans,happens up and down the country,even from kids and grannies

Imo...if it is not dealt with it gives the knobheads the idea that they can do what they wish with impunity. As for the other fucks.....they also should be ejected for behaviour like that.....and I don't give a monkey's chuff if it's weans or grannies. Seems respect has gone out of the window nowadays.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#88 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,882 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:31 PM

What's that ye say Leeds fan ?........ :P

Naw cellic again the Diddy keemo is away..lol.

#89 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,286 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:53 PM

Imo...if it is not dealt with it gives hey can do what they wish with impunity. As for the other fucks.....they also should be ejected for behaviour like that.....and I don't give a monkey's chuff if it's weans or grannies. Seems respect has gone out of the window nowadays.

I don't know if you have police or stewards there dug,stewards don't wanna know,where i am at Norn Iron matches it seemed to be the same group of ballbegs that stood in the aisle at the back with booze galore sneaked in,they annoyed everyone that sat on the aisle seats,i asked the stewards what the fuck they were gonna do about it,they just laughed

As for verbal abuse,happens in every big club game,the player is supposed to have dived,didnt watch it myself,but if i was in the front row at OT and a Liverpool player dived and came to take a throw in,i would give him abuse,nothing physical mind

#90 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,558 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:00 PM

I don't know if you have police or stewards there dug,stewards don't wanna know,where i am at Norn Iron matches it seemed to be the same group of ballbegs that stood in the aisle at the back with booze galore sneaked in,they annoyed everyone that sat on the aisle seats,i asked the stewards what the fuck they were gonna do about it,they just laughed

As for verbal abuse,happens in every big club game,the player is supposed to have dived,didnt watch it myself,but if i was in the front row at OT and a Liverpool player dived and came to take a throw in,i would give him abuse,nothing physical mind

Tbh I don't know what stewards are at the football for because they seem to disappear when there is any bother.

I'd eject you...... :D

#91 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,286 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:23 PM

I'd eject you...... :D

You can try :lol:

#92 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,558 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:35 PM

You can try :lol:

I would..... :D

#93 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,754 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 04:40 PM

I've just seen the clip. There's not much in it. Jambo is a bit of an Arse but Celtic have won the league by a quite considerable distance so I think that is more of a talking point than some Fanny in the crowd.

The rest of the top flight in Scotland should hang their heads in collective shame at the lack of competition given.

The Celtic management should be given the utmost praise in keeping the team going when there has been so little challenge.

The Celtic players should receive equal praise for their individual and collective professionalism in keeping this quite incredible run going.

And you can put this down to too much sun and too much Superbock 😏🍺😏

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#94 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,558 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 04:55 PM

I've just seen the clip. There's not much in it. Jambo is a bit of an Arse but Celtic have won the league by a quite considerable distance so I think that is more of a talking point than some Fanny in the crowd.

The rest of the top flight in Scotland should hang their heads in collective shame at the lack of competition given.

The Celtic management should be given the utmost praise in keeping the team going when there has been so little challenge.

The Celtic players should receive equal praise for their individual and collective professionalism in keeping this quite incredible run going.

And you can put this down to too much sun and too much Superbock

Yes that's correct but the despicable behaviour should NOT be dismissed

#95 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,754 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 05:29 PM

Yes that's correct but the despicable behaviour should NOT be dismissed

Come on Dug. He was a tit but hardly worth getting over excited about. I remember a Fat Hibbee doing it against Rangers .. Celtic won the league. I am sure the Celtic player has forgotten it already.

A supporter of a Scottish football club acting like a dick is nothing new.

What does amuse me is 1000s of fans giving player X dogs abuse but if he dares to even look their way they want action taken

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#96 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,558 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 05:36 PM

Come on Dug. He was a tit but hardly worth getting over excited about. I remember a Fat Hibbee doing it against Rangers .. Celtic won the league. I am sure the Celtic player has forgotten it already.

A supporter of a Scottish football club acting like a dick is nothing new.

What does amuse me is 1000s of fans giving player X dogs abuse but if he dares to even look their way they want action taken

don't give a fuck Trav....this behaviour should be stamped down on.....I don't go along with the ideal that....let's turn a blind eye, it's not that bad blah blah blah. Mind that incident couple of years ago with McCulloch being prodded with a stick ? What if the stick had struck him in an eye. NO, absolutely not should these cunts walk from their actions....they should be prosecuted and if found guilty...JAILED!!!

#97 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,754 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 06:01 PM

Jailed for throwing a football???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users