Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 32,224 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:42 PM

Turned Chelsea done today.....

Sounds a good prospect ?
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#2 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,422 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:00 PM

Turned Chelsea done today.....

Sounds a good prospect ?

Not being pedantic Bastion....take it that's turned them down mate?

Yeah according to Trav he is a good prospect. 

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#3 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,224 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:21 PM

Not being pedantic Bastion....take it that's turned them down mate?

Yeah according to Trav he is a good prospect.

Ye assume correctly Dug :D
Posted Image

#4 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,422 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:31 PM

Ye assume correctly Dug :D

better result than assuming I was getting a fish supper...... :lol:

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#5 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,224 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:36 PM

better result than assuming I was getting a fish supper...... :lol:

That must have entered my subconscious......

I dreamt about Chips last night :D

BTW..... any photos of your neighbour?

Edited by Lord Bastion, 31 March 2017 - 01:37 PM.

Posted Image

#6 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,422 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:50 PM

That must have entered my subconscious......

I dreamt about Chips last night :D

BTW..... any photos of your neighbour?

What one....the 'no likey fish' wifey ? Nup, she's 72 mate so I wouldn't get your hopes up. I'd like to get one of the blondey over the road.....she's worth banging one out over....tasty as fuck.

Anyway.....next week the wife and me are going to get cat food and there is a good chippy nearby (mind when I got that pizza & chips ?) so will be eating out one day.......neighbour isn't coming with us!

#7 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:07 PM

Absolutely fantastic news if this has been confirmed. Hopefully the wee guy bucks the recent trend and does go all the way to the top.

I saw Pedro on Sky Sport talking about him but volume was turned down.

I believe he was given certain assurances regarding actually being involved with the first team.

Just to add Dug I haven't seen the lad play but I have heard nothing but great things about him.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#8 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,224 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:33 PM

What one....the 'no likey fish' wifey ? Nup, she's 72 mate so I wouldn't get your hopes up. I'd like to get one of the blondey over the road.....she's worth banging one out over....tasty as fuck.

Anyway.....next week the wife and me are going to get cat food and there is a good chippy nearby (mind when I got that pizza & chips ?) so will be eating out one day.......neighbour isn't coming with us!

Is that the pizza that pulled a filling out?
Posted Image

#9 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,422 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:44 PM

No that was a few weeks before fillinggate. Might be in the lunch thread.

#10 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:48 PM

Where did you read he had turned them down? According to most media reports he turned down Arsenal but Rangers have agreed a deal with Chelsea. The lad is making his mind up.

His cousin posts on Follow Follow and contributes a fair bit. Nothing from him recently

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#11 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,422 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:48 PM

No that was a few weeks before fillinggate. Might be in the lunch thread.

FileItem-43474-P1030101.JPG

#12 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,422 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:49 PM

Where did you read he had turned them down? According to most media reports he turned down Arsenal but Rangers have agreed a deal with Chelsea. The lad is making his mind up.

His cousin posts on Follow Follow and contributes a fair bit. Nothing from him recently

think we've moved on from Billy Gilmour to pizza mate..... :D

#13 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,224 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:58 PM

Facebook...

Tried to find the link..... Can't, wonder why?
Posted Image

#14 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,422 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:08 PM

Facebook...

Tried to find the link..... Can't, wonder why?

going off topic Bastion.....

#15 Robert

Robert

International

• Members
  • 613 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:35 PM

You have to hope he's getting good advice and he doesn't have an agent who simply sees pound signs.

The chances of actually making it to the Rangers first team is slim, but there's a chance. Moving to Chelsea cuts the odds of a first team peeved down to almost nothing.

Unless he wants to go out on loan to a English First Division side...
Concordia Cum Veritate

#16 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,042 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:11 PM

Happys bro
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#17 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,254 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:13 PM

Hope this is true as I know its the easy option to join a club like Chelsea and grab all the money even if he is and will be a million miles away from the first team. Could he be making the correct choice by remaining at Rangers, football choice is simple, the financial one is difficult to ignore and I couldn't blame the lad or anyone else who does it.........don't agree with it but if it were yourself the money would be difficult to turn down.

Hope he is given sound advice and chooses football, this lad looks a year away from getting in the first team at Ibrox and I believe he would be a regular if he develops along at the same rate he is just now............establish then make your move son, then you can at least have a good chance to make a name for yourself and still make the cash even if you fail first time moving down south. Failing at an early age never turn out well.

#18 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,422 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:23 PM

Hope this is true as I know its the easy option to join a club like Chelsea and grab all the money even if he is and will be a million miles away from the first team. Could he be making the correct choice by remaining at Rangers, football choice is simple, the financial one is difficult to ignore and I couldn't blame the lad or anyone else who does it.........don't agree with it but if it were yourself the money would be difficult to turn down.

Hope he is given sound advice and chooses football, this lad looks a year away from getting in the first team at Ibrox and I believe he would be a regular if he develops along at the same rate he is just now............establish then make your move son, then you can at least have a good chance to make a name for yourself and still make the cash even if you fail first time moving down south. Failing at an early age never turn out well.

I would say hell mend him if it turns sour. he's not going to starve with what he's on/will be on if he establishes himself at Rangers. Go for a bigger wedge but knowing what the probability is? Well rid if that's how it ends!

#19 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:01 AM

I read an article that was saying if he signed for Chelsea they are only allowed to pay him £125 a week. I know Scott Roberts was on double that when he signed his first Rangers contract.

One more time. His agent is his father so I am sure he has his sons best interest at heart!!

Chelsea are also cutting back on the youngsters they sign and only cherry picking the very best. It is a compliment to the lad that they rate him so highly.

#20 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,466 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:49 PM

good bye Billy. Never to be heard of again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users