Billy Gilmour........

162 replies to this topic

#41 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 5,720 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:58 PM

He aint no Gers man Hoopz, he was in the Celtic end for the first 5-1 pumping this season.......something, even at his age, I thought was a poor decision given who he plays for and all his team mates.

My sons pal was at Rangers from the age of 10 and was only released in the January window at the age of 20 and he was a Celtic supporter the whole time and obviously still is. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. As long as he gives his all in a Rangers top i couldn't care less who he supports.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#42 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,720 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:13 PM

erm being lost to the game?

As Hoopz says above..If he is as talented as we are led to believe he will make it there. 

At Rangers he was miles away from the first team. He will obviously be even further away from getting anywhere near the Chelsea first team but he will be training every day with a better standard of player. He will be trained by far superior coaches. Like most youngsters these days he will be loaned out at some stage. At Chelsea he will be loaned out to a far better standard of club than he would be at Rangers. He will have the best of everything at Chelsea.

Absolutely no downside to this for the young lad. 

If he is lost to the game then he simply wasn't good enough. He wont be the first or last promising youngster that has failed to live up to his early promise. 

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#43 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,720 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:15 PM

Feruz is a perfect example of all that is wrong with the disparity that exists within our game.

Could not disagree more. I followed this young lad for a while and he is the perfect example of a complete and utter arsehole of a boy who spent more time trolling Celtic fans than he did concentrating on his football. 

Islam Feruz is the perfect example of a youngster with a talent but didn't realise that talent alone only gets you so far. Hard work and complete dedication is needed to make it to the very top and he had neither. No sympathy for this clown whatsoever.

It is an insult to any decent young Scottish player to be compared to this idiot!!

Edited by Travis Bickle, 10 May 2017 - 01:19 PM.

#44 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,721 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:36 PM

You did and he said No Thanks

Link ?
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#45 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,721 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:41 PM

My sons pal was at Rangers from the age of 10 and was only released in the January window at the age of 20 and he was a Celtic supporter the whole time and obviously still is. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. As long as he gives his all in a Rangers top i couldn't care less who he supports.

De ja vu ;)

#46 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,345 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:55 PM

No where did I say anything is wrong with it.......what is wrong though would be going to a game supporting your teams greatest rivals with the chance of making the team soon and going against the giys you train with every day.

#47 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:04 PM

No where did I say anything is wrong with it.......what is wrong though would be going to a game supporting your teams greatest rivals with the chance of making the team soon and going against the giys you train with every day.

Trav says that didn't happen....

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#48 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,720 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:22 AM

De ja vu ;)

No. Scott Roberts

#49 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,721 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:02 PM

Link ?

Cheers

#50 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,720 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:50 PM

Cheers

I read a couple of reports on him and the teams interested and Celtic were mentioned along with nearly every big team in England and a few European  clubs. It was around this time i also read his father , who acts as his agent, was a big Celtic fan and Billy himself was a Celtic fan. i have since been told this it  untrue and he is from a family of Rangers supporters and until recently his cousin was posting on Follow Follow. He has taken a back seat from posting as he was getting so much hassle about his young cousin

Time will tell if he is the real deal. Hopefully we have a sell on clause in the deal.

His cousin did say it was down to Rangers and Chelsea at the end. He also said the young lad had agonised over it. IMO he has 100% made the correct decision. All this lost to football nonsense and never get near the first team talk. Robbie Crawford, Chris Hegarty, John Fleck, Charlie Telford, Andy Murdoch, Luca Gasporoto, Craig Halkett, Scott Roberts, Ryan Hardie, Tom Walsh, Danny Stoney, Ryan Sinamon and many many others. All more or less to top class football and all touted at one time or another among the best in the country.

Lewis McLeod and Barrie McKay are the exceptions that prove the rule

#51 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,720 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:51 PM

Cheers

I read a couple of reports on him and the teams interested and Celtic were mentioned along with nearly every big team in England and a few European  clubs. It was around this time i also read his father , who acts as his agent, was a big Celtic fan and Billy himself was a Celtic fan. i have since been told this it  untrue and he is from a family of Rangers supporters and until recently his cousin was posting on Follow Follow. He has taken a back seat from posting as he was getting so much hassle about his young cousin

Time will tell if he is the real deal. Hopefully we have a sell on clause in the deal.

His cousin did say it was down to Rangers and Chelsea at the end.  IMO he has 100% made the correct decision. All this lost to football nonsense and never get near the first team talk. Robbie Crawford, Chris Hegarty, John Fleck, Charlie Telford, Andy Murdoch, Luca Gasporoto, Craig Halkett, Scott Roberts, Ryan Hardie, Tom Walsh, Danny Stoney, Ryan Sinamon and many many others. All more or less to top class football and all touted at one time or another among the best in the country.

#52 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,721 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:08 PM

You did and he said No Thanks

Link to us going for him ?

#53 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,720 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:19 PM

Link to us going for him ?

Doesn't matter. He told Celtic to fuck off.

Good lad is our Billy...well Chelseas Billy

#54 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,721 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:22 PM

Doesn't matter. He told Celtic to fuck off.

Good lad is our Billy...well Chelseas Billy

So i take your word as gospel? Lol

#55 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,721 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:12 PM

When did celtic get rejected by gilmour?

#56 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,721 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:14 PM

:think:

#57 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,720 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:26 PM

When did celtic get rejected by gilmour?

Ask them. I don't care

#58 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,721 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:27 PM

Ask them. I don't care

Ah so you cant back up your claim , cool :thumbup:

#59 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,721 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:27 PM

Celtic, why did gilmour reject us?

#60 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,720 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 04:55 PM

Celtic, why did gilmour reject us?

Cos yer pish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users