Billy Gilmour........

159 replies to this topic

#141 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 67,264 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:14 AM

I provide my opinions as just that. . Others provide theirs or their spurious source as fact

Point I was making Chappy was.....if you include the three words there is no room for argument simply because it is a self held belief.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#142 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,751 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:52 AM

TLDNR

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#143 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 17,600 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:39 AM

Was Hairy bored? :lol:

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#144 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,260 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:58 AM

Was Hairy bored? :lol:

b0211.gif

Common sense

#145 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 37,639 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:34 PM

You did and he said No Thanks

There ye go

Now i said we should have went for him and thays your reply , where is the proof we went for him and him knocking us back?
Das it mane , Das it.

#146 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,864 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:35 PM

@Hairy.....

Never post anything like that again.....
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#147 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,864 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:39 PM

@Trav.....

Did Billy knock an approach by Celtic back?.....

No bullshit, No they were bound to be interested blah blah blah.....

Did they speak with him and did he turn them down?..... Straight question!
Posted Image

#148 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,751 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:43 PM

Did they speak with him and did he turn them down?..... Straight question!

No idea if they made an unofficial approach. They were interested in him though as were many other clubs

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#149 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,864 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:43 PM

Point I was making Chappy was.....if you include the three words there is no room for argument simply because it is a self held belief.

Possibly......or maybe an excuse for spouting stuff ye know heehaw about and sweep over the facts (or lack off) with 'in my opinion'

:lol:

That said, opinion is fine as some things cannot be backed by facts and opinion is King!
Posted Image

#150 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,864 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:45 PM

No idea if they made an unofficial approach. They were interested in him though as were many other clubs

If.... they didn't make an official approach......

In what way did he knock them back?
Posted Image

#151 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,264 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:16 PM

Possibly......or maybe an excuse for spouting stuff ye know heehaw about and sweep over the facts (or lack off) with 'in my opinion'

:lol:

That said, opinion is fine as some things cannot be backed by facts and opinion is King!

If there 'are' facts then only a fool would not use them but I'm talking about situations where facts are not required....as in.....In my opinion Billy Gilmour and his entourage will be taken care of under the wings of Chelsea FC irrespective of what is officially put over......KING!....... :D

PS....that was only an example.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#152 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,864 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:24 PM

If there 'are' facts then only a fool would not use them but I'm talking about situations where facts are not required....as in.....In my opinion Billy Gilmour and his entourage will be taken care of under the wings of Chelsea FC irrespective of what is officially put over......KING!....... :D

PS....that was only an example.

My point is.....

What's better..... fish or chips?

Opinion is King :D
Posted Image

#153 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,264 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:37 PM

My point is.....

What's better..... fish or chips?

Opinion is King :D

and your opinion is ? I prefer both...

Opinion is King...................Rib Supper..... :D

Edited by black dog, 22 May 2017 - 04:38 PM.

#154 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,751 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:39 PM

If.... they didn't make an official approach......

In what way did he knock them back?

An unofficial way.

Look Celtic were interested in him. Many were worried , including myself , that he was going to do a Dylan McGeoch and sign for them . I am sure I posted as much on here months ago.

In the end Celtic were not even a consideration for the young lad.

#155 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,864 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:04 PM

and your opinion is ? I prefer both...

Opinion is King...................Rib Supper..... :D

Both..... with salt AND vinegar :D
Posted Image

#156 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,864 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:05 PM

[quote name="Travis Bickle" post="543257" timestamp="1495471178"]An unofficial way.
Look Celtic were interested in him. Many were worried , including myself , that he was going to do a Dylan McGeoch and sign for them . I am sure I posted as much on here months ago.
In the end Celtic were not even a consideration for the young lad.[/quote

Fair enough.....
Posted Image

#157 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,264 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:06 PM

Both..... with salt AND vinegar :D

A must!

#158 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,358 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:46 PM

Not true. You give your opinion and then when your opinion is proven to be nonsense, as it was here, you cling on to it.

And on the Tommy Burns issue.

And on the City issue.

Just claiming something is fine but most people would hold their hands up when proven wrong.

you now have issues with understanding english but thankfully Hairy has obliged with a definition.

Re TB you implied he was involved in abuse. You then thought you were some wee smart arse by saying you never implied no such thing and to show where you said it. Clever man you.

On City they are immigrants trying to endear themselves to the local proletariat. Charm offensive. The club is souless and with supporters from Renfrewshire I rest my case. Again MY opinion so I refer you to the definitions.

#159 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,751 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:30 PM

you now have issues with understanding english but thankfully Hairy has obliged with a definition.

Re TB you implied he was involved in abuse. You then thought you were some wee smart arse by saying you never implied no such thing and to show where you said it. Clever man you

Nope. You claimed others were having a cheap dig at Celtic. They weren't. It was you reverting to type. Deflect and Deny.

I know you are struggling but claiming i said TB was involved in abuse is just bizarre. I claimed he defended his paedo friend Cairney and then provided you with various links. None from Follow Follow as you claimed in another attempt to deflect and deny.

You then claimed i was trying to score cheap points against Celtic Football Club where it was quite the opposite and i had praised Fergus McCann and his scathing condemnation of your precious Tommy Burns.

A short time after i posted this guess what happened?? The police re arrested the suspected paedo Frank Cairney. The one that got away from the first investigation.

None of the above are my opinion. They are facts. 

As for your borderline racist jibes at City. That really is pretty pathetic and you may want to think about editing that out. I didn't quote it as something like that has no place on here 

#160 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,358 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:32 PM

Omg something that could be misinterpreted as racist. Immigrants as being new to an area of manchester ie city wasnt born where they now call home. Nought to do with the owners. Tbh hadnt crossed my mind but there you go
Deflect deny sweep whatever it is I do.

As an idea do what other cabbies do and talk shite to your passengers instead of saving it all up for here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users