#41 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 18,077 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:09 PM

0-2....Miller again....Must have heard me..... :lol:

You should have made that bet Dug.   :-D

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#42 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:10 PM

yas Aberdeen collapse and the overs are in

#43 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,077 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:10 PM

SMUCKING FAGIC!

#44 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,848 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:11 PM

0-3....Dodoo with a cracker....sheep are sick as fucking.....sick sheep! Fucking love it!!!!!

Where's their singing now!!!!!!

DnV6Da1.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#45 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,848 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:11 PM

Love the chant...after getting taunted with....Walking away is the Rangers way

now......Walking away is the Aberdeen way...... :lol:

DnV6Da1.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#46 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,848 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:12 PM

You should have made that bet Dug.   :-D

wasn't confident enough mate.

DnV6Da1.gif

#47 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,077 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:14 PM

"The Dons are so fucking easy" Is that what their chanting?

#48 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,438 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:20 PM

The Gers thrashing the Dons in last 15 minutes.

What a turnaround.

#49 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,502 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:23 PM

Unexpected....... yet pleasing :D
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#50 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:24 PM

The touch of the dons big donkey defenders lost them the game

#51 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,301 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:24 PM

Cementing what I already knew about the teams.

#52 Donald

Donald

Veteran

• Members
  • 940 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:26 PM

WTF was that. One minute I'm hoping for a draw,15 later I'm dissappointed we didn't win by 4. That was soooo... f'n good. We really need to get Millers contract extended. The guys got a big future. 

#53 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,438 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:31 PM

Dons fans just deserted Pittodrie in masses last 15 mns.

What happened? free Easter eggs? free somethings?

No, the Gers just gave them the shagging of the season :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: 

#54 Donald

Donald

Veteran

• Members
  • 940 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:40 PM

No offence to Celtic fans but in some ways it's even sweeter when we give the sheep a thumpin than when we beat them.

#55 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,929 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:06 PM

Cracking win,i thought the dons were a free one today

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#56 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,848 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:41 PM

Got to say I like the look of the lads Bates and Beerman. Bates started shakily but as the game progressed so did he...big, strong....I'd leave him in the team instead of Kiernan. Beerman looks as if he'll be a tidy player also....didn't panic when we were under the cosh more so in the 2nd half. The one pitfall for me is Joe Garner....always looking for trouble, likes getting 'involved' but drops quicker than Charity Dingle's knickers.

DnV6Da1.gif

#57 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,438 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 03:16 PM

Got to say I like the look of the lads Bates and Beerman. Bates started shakily but as the game progressed so did he...big, strong....I'd leave him in the team instead of Kiernan. Beerman looks as if he'll be a tidy player also....didn't panic when we were under the cosh more so in the 2nd half. The one pitfall for me is Joe Garner....always looking for trouble, likes getting 'involved' but drops quicker than Charity Dingle's knickers.

Dog,

A great win today but very very lucky. (thanks again KM).

We were under the cosh all second half and only Foderingham saved us from a goal rush.

The lack of basic skills still prevails.

We are bad defending, have trouble scoring (3 today was great and an exception), can't pass, have no anticipation, give the ball away at a whim.

In any case, next season cannot be worse. Let's hope the new manager knows what he is up against.

Best thing we can hope for at the moment is an end of season flourish which could see us winning the cup and maybe pin back Aberdeen. But honestly i don't think we have the players up for it.

#58 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,848 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 03:21 PM

Dog,

A great win today but very very lucky. (thanks again KM).

We were under the cosh all second half and only Foderingham saved us from a goal rush.

The lack of basic skills still prevails.

We are bad defending, have trouble scoring (3 today was great and an exception), can't pass, have no anticipation, give the ball away at a whim.

In any case, next season cannot be worse. Let's hope the new manager knows what he is up against.

Best thing we can hope for at the moment is an end of season flourish which could see us winning the cup and maybe pin back Aberdeen. But honestly i don't think we have the players up for it.

sometimes you need a bit of luck mate. Hopefully Pedro manages to sort out the flaws for next season and we do need some better players but that will all be down to funding from the board.

Still, very happy....surprised but very happy..... :D

DnV6Da1.gif

#59 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,301 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 03:38 PM

Really Dug ?

Of course I will give the lad a few games before hitting him with too much criticism but after 10 minutes against Killie I turned to my brother in law and said I dont like the look of this lad......had my eyes on him closely as I was at the game to see how he handled it and I thought he was the worst player on the park.
Today I wasnt there so cant comment on his off the field marking and positions, only his contributions to the game and yet again I thought the lad was exceptionally rotten, so bad I think Kiernan looks a safe bet when available.

As I said I will give the lad time, nerves etc can play a part when he is on the ball and challenging etc but off the ball there is no hiding from your pitch intelligence and his was......well shite. Early signs are not great but lots players have been in the same situation and pulled through after x amount of games or months so I will give him time.
The lad can not be thrown in against Celtic however.

I agree with the rest and Beerman has hit the ground running amd looks like he can certainly sustain a run in the team, time will also help him especially on his physicality. Unlike Bates, who is well built, wee Beerman is slight and will struggle against a physical opponent atm but looks bright to me.

Garner is a red rag to a bull and always in someones face, the ref done well today as he could have sent off a few for persistent fouling after showing yellows....fair play to him on that front.

#60 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,848 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 03:54 PM

Really Dug ?

Of course I will give the lad a few games before hitting him with too much criticism but after 10 minutes against Killie I turned to my brother in law and said I dont like the look of this lad......had my eyes on him closely as I was at the game to see how he handled it and I thought he was the worst player on the park.
Today I wasnt there so cant comment on his off the field marking and positions, only his contributions to the game and yet again I thought the lad was exceptionally rotten, so bad I think Kiernan looks a safe bet when available.

As I said I will give the lad time, nerves etc can play a part when he is on the ball and challenging etc but off the ball there is no hiding from your pitch intelligence and his was......well shite. Early signs are not great but lots players have been in the same situation and pulled through after x amount of games or months so I will give him time.
The lad can not be thrown in against Celtic however.

I agree with the rest and Beerman has hit the ground running amd looks like he can certainly sustain a run in the team, time will also help him especially on his physicality. Unlike Bates, who is well built, wee Beerman is slight and will struggle against a physical opponent atm but looks bright to me.

Garner is a red rag to a bull and always in someones face, the ref done well today as he could have sent off a few for persistent fouling after showing yellows....fair play to him on that front.

Ach we'll agree to differ on...between him and Kiernan. Tbh I didn't focus on him (Bates) but he did start nervously but I though, what I can recall, that he progressed well in the 2nd half especially. Perhaps it's the fact that I WANT him to do well that I may be looking through tinted specs. I read today that it was Davie Weir that rated him so he it can't be that bad a judgement. Seeing you view him differently what I will do is the next live tv game and he plays I'll try & mind & keep an eye on him & see how he does. 

Beerman may be slight but look at young Tierney at Celtic...he aint bursting with muscles yet he's come on leaps and bounds. You any idea as to the ages of Bates & Beerman....never caught that?

PS....I'd keep Bates in against Celtic....experience against the top team....if he flops he flops but if doesn't get that experience especially this season where we're going nowhere anytime soon then it certainly won't help him.

Meant to add....can't comment on his positioning off the ball with it being on the box and you have to follow the camera.

Edited by black dog, 09 April 2017 - 03:55 PM.

DnV6Da1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users