Aberdeen v Rangers

90 replies to this topic

#81 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:25 PM

Probably the wrong choice of word. Scott McDonald hasit, Chris Sutton had it, I am sure there are many others. Opposition fans hate them.

Nippy might be a better choice of words. Duncan Ferguson had it.

As long as it is controlled and used at the right time. We lack that at the moment

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#82 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,699 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 01:33 PM

Probably the wrong choice of word. Scott McDonald hasit, Chris Sutton had it, I am sure there are many others. Opposition fans hate them.

As long as it is controlled and used at the right time. We lack that at the moment

glad we got it sorted out...... :thumbup:

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#83 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,699 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 01:35 PM

tell you what....don't know if it's just me or not but I'm getting a bit pissed of with Waghorn at the moment. Can't put my finger on it but he isn't a threat imo any more.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#84 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,032 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 03:31 PM

tell you what....don't know if it's just me or not but I'm getting a bit pissed of with Waghorn at the moment. Can't put my finger on it but he isn't a threat imo any more.

McKay Garner Miller is my front 3.

I would even give Dodoo an extended run

Just watched highlights and in the BBC highlights there are 3 red cards for Aberdeen players.

Jacks head butt

Hayes does a 'Garner' and just kicks Toral

Ash Taylor two footer on Holt

They didn't show Wilson getting his nose broken.

Edited by Travis Bickle, 10 April 2017 - 03:32 PM.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#85 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,429 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 03:51 PM

Seems I'm disagreeing with you a lot these days dug !!!
While I do think he could and should be scoring more goals given his touch and running power he has never been a goal scorer.....I said that last season, most said the opposite from me but over half his goals were penalties.

His overall play in the last 2 months has without doubt improved and I like seeing his name on the team sheet at the minute because he gives us a good out ball and his link up play is actually pretty good. All he needs to do is convert the chances that come his way during matches.

I'm confident we will continue to see him in the team the next few games although Dodoo simply has to be knocking on the door, would rather Garner or Miller are sacrificed for Joe but the good thing is we have options there and they all offer something different.

Garner, wins everything in the air and ruffles feathers.
Waggy runs at players creating openings/chances
Miller, dependable and decent link up and adds very important goals.

None of them are clinical enough but Dodoo could be the guy to get the goals if given an extended run.

#86 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,699 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 04:08 PM

While I do think he could and should be scoring more goals given his touch and running power he has never been a goal scorer.....I said that last season, most said the opposite from me but over half his goals were penalties.

His overall play in the last 2 months has without doubt improved and I like seeing his name on the team sheet at the minute because he gives us a good out ball and his link up play is actually pretty good. All he needs to do is convert the chances that come his way during matches.

I'm confident we will continue to see him in the team the next few games although Dodoo simply has to be knocking on the door, would rather Garner or Miller are sacrificed for Joe but the good thing is we have options there and they all offer something different.

None of them are clinical enough but Dodoo could be the guy to get the goals if given an extended run.

Disagree away Cam...it would a dull place if we all constantly sang from the same hymn sheet mate. Obviously you see more of him playing than me but a lot of what I see has me so frustrated. Not my cup of tea at the moment I'm afraid.

#87 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,032 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:27 PM

In other words. He flatters to deceive. He is a poor finisher. Miller simply has to play. Garner offers something different. So it comes down to McKay or Waghorn or possibly Dodoo or even MoH. Given that choice it has to be McKay.

Wouldn't be too disappointed if Waghorn was sold this summer. Then again you could say the same for quite a few of them

#88 sployal

sployal

International

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:12 PM

In other words. He flatters to deceive. He is a poor finisher. Miller simply has to play. Garner offers something different. So it comes down to McKay or Waghorn or possibly Dodoo or even MoH. Given that choice it has to be McKay.

Wouldn't be too disappointed if Waghorn was sold this summer. Then again you could say the same for quite a few of them

I would sell the lot of them tomorrow (part KM). Bunch of overpaid nothings.

Kenny Miller is the only one who deserves respect the rest can get tae fuck.

#89 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,032 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:28 PM

I would sell the lot of them tomorrow (part KM). Bunch of overpaid nothings.

Kenny Miller is the only one who deserves respect the rest can get tae fuck.

Foderingham , Wallace, McKay , Dodoo, Miller and Garner all stay

#90 sployal

sployal

International

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:41 PM

Foderingham , Wallace, McKay , Dodoo, Miller and Garner all stay

OK calmed down a bit since my post.

I agree with you but we are missing some steel, Garner is a ref's dream.

He must change his attitude or he will be missing half a season, can't afford that FFS.

#91 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,032 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:19 AM

OK calmed down a bit since my post.
I agree with you but we are missing some steel, Garner is a ref's dream.
He must change his attitude or he will be missing half a season, can't afford that FFS.

Agree. Hopefully a good man manager will sort him out. He could be a great asset to the team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users