Ouch it's all coming out and it could hurt

88 replies to this topic

#41 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 37,694 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 07:12 PM

Since Celtic FC is now under different ownership it would be wrong to hold it responsible for the sins of previous owners, previous board members, and previous administrative staff.
During the reign of the Grant, Kelly and White dynasties there were a number of cover ups, but apparently that all changed when Fergus McCann took over.
The current owners and board members should make it clear that they condemn what went on during that reign.

Agreed and kelly /white should be investigated ( could be for all we know at the moment )
Das it mane , Das it.

#42 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,814 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:39 PM

Agreed and kelly /white should be investigated ( could be for all we know at the moment )

Why were they not investigated at the time?

Did Torbett buy them off by bringing them into his business? 

Why have the football authorities let this lie for so long?

Why were these cases not reported at the time of the original investigation into Torbett and Cairney? 

Too many unanswered questions but hopefully we will get the answers in the near future but what is most important is the game as a whole learns from this and it is never allowed to happen again. TBH i believe we live in different times and it wouldn't be allowed to happen these days.

I was reading on another forum that 80 + individuals are being investigated and alleged incidents took place at 98 British Clubs!!

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#43 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,859 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:51 PM

98 clubs, fucking hell that is a lot of hush hush that has been going on.........sickening and shows this is not isolated to a handful if clubs.
A lot of people just had to have known this was going on and simply turned a blind eye.....in a strange way I find that part even more shocking.

I hope each and every child who suffered has the courage and.mental strength to out these cretins.

#44 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 37,694 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:13 AM

Why were they not investigated at the time?

Did Torbett buy them off by bringing them into his business?

Why have the football authorities let this lie for so long?

Why were these cases not reported at the time of the original investigation into Torbett and Cairney?

Too many unanswered questions but hopefully we will get the answers in the near future but what is most important is the game as a whole learns from this and it is never allowed to happen again. TBH i believe we live in different times and it wouldn't be allowed to happen these days.

I was reading on another forum that 80 + individuals are being investigated and alleged incidents took place at 98 British Clubs!!

Dont know, now is better than never and hopefully something is done. That cunt shouldnt have been allowed back and been in the clink , kellys also investigated to see what went on

And this isnt a dig but daly also said there's no trace of rangers reporting that other guy , no polis or PF trace of it.

He is pan bread i think now

98 clubs and thats just in football , think of how many stay close to us and they are protected, even though its near schools etc , hoose them aw in the same place away with reg folk
Das it mane , Das it.

#45 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,814 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:36 AM

And this isnt a dig but daly also said there's no trace of rangers reporting that other guy , no polis or PF trace of it.

It is OK to have a dig Hoopz. IF Rangers employees knew about Neely and hushed it up then you are entitled to have more than a dig but are welcome in joining me in calling for  the severest of punishments for those involved.

I haven't watched the programme in full but will when i get down the road.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#46 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,814 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:46 AM

98 clubs and thats just in football , think of how many stay close to us and they are protected, even though its near schools etc , hoose them aw in the same place away with reg folk

Slightly off topic but regarding the above.

There was a young boy murdered in Glasgow about 13-14 years ago. People may remember the case as two young kids had washed the Paedos car and and he had asked them up to his high rise flat to clean up as their parents wouldn't be happy at the state of them. One refused and ran away the other went with him. After he had murdered the kid he put his body down the rubbish chute of the High Flat. My mate met a couple of the Police who had been there that day and they told him facts surrounding the case that were never made public until the court case so i have no reason to doubt them. They told him there were around 200 known Paedophiles living in that group of High Flats alone!! The reason is they can keep an eye on them 24/7 due to the CCTV coverage of those High Flats.

Now if that is true then that is frightening

#47 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,859 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:53 AM

What is even more frightening Trav is clearly no one was keeping an eye on them.

#48 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,814 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:57 PM

Well Well Well. The one that got away has finally been  arrested. Now that Frank Cairney is being investigated the authorities will at long last be forced to fully investigate the whole Celtic Boys Club child abuse case. 

I am still waiting on that apology Chappy......

#49 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:40 PM

Well Well Well. The one that got away has finally been arrested. Now that Frank Cairney is being investigated the authorities will at long last be forced to fully investigate the whole Celtic Boys Club child abuse case.

Ffs. Did somebody lift the carpet at Celtic park?

#50 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 37,694 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:45 PM

Well Well Well. The one that got away has finally been arrested. Now that Frank Cairney is being investigated the authorities will at long last be forced to fully investigate the whole Celtic Boys Club child abuse case.

Good , get him jailed
Das it mane , Das it.

#51 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,814 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:09 PM

Good , get him jailed

This is the one Hoopz that was protected by certain people at the club. Forget about carpet lifting and all that and just get to the truth. Hopefully this will be the beginning of the end for those that have suffered at these hands of the beasts and they will finally get justice.

#52 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,260 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:37 AM

Good , get him jailed

along with those who were complicit in the cover ups.

Common sense

#53 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 17,666 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 10:33 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otland-39774853

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#54 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• Members
  • 869 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:40 PM

Read the article norn.

Queer cunt calling his paedo mate 'dad', sick fuckers.

Not a fan of BBC reporters in general, but I'm all for they make this pricks life a misery.

#55 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:54 PM

Very apt...

636x460design_01.jpg?w=1272&h=920

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#56 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• Members
  • 869 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:01 PM

Very apt...

636x460design_01.jpg?w=1272&h=920

I think that says it all dug, very apt indeed.

#57 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 37,694 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:33 PM

Are you suggesting that Celtic should be absolved of criticism here? Celtic, Hibs and Thistle put their Clubs reputations first instead of calling the Police. They don't just deserve to be criticised they should be punished.

I've said before on here if Rangers have ever done anything like this then my opinion wouldn't change.

Well going by the bbc prog that was on theres no trace of a complaint made by rangers , daly stated that the PF or police had no "trace" of it whatsoever.
Das it mane , Das it.

#58 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:45 PM

Well going by the bbc prog that was on theres no trace of a complaint made by rangers , daly stated that the PF or police had no "trace" of it whatsoever.

Not making any attempt to ignore this Hoopz but to be honest I would not take anything that came out of the mouth of Police Scotland in conjunction with the PF's dept as gospel mate. They have been shown time and time again to be economical with the truth.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#59 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 37,694 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:47 PM

Not making any attempt to ignore this Hoopz but to be honest I would not take anything that came out of the mouth of Police Scotland in conjunction with the PF's dept as gospel mate. They have been shown time and time again to be economical with the truth.

If thats the case rangers would and should respond , but if daly says he theres no trace surely he wont be allowed to lie?
Das it mane , Das it.

#60 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:50 PM

If thats the case rangers would and should respond , but if daly says he theres no trace surely he wont be allowed to lie?

I agree they should respond. Re Daly....saying there is no trace isn't lying...he's going on responses from the authorities.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users