Ross County vs Celtic

91 replies to this topic

#81 Hunterian

Hunterian

Veteran

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:51 PM

I don't want to hear any nonsense about the dive. Not that I'm biased in favour of the Saints but Nakamura dived in the 89th minute at St. Mirren Park a few years ago.

To add insult to injury he converted the resultant free kick. 1-0 Celtic game over.

Silky Japanese cheat!

To get back on the subject no excuses for Brown, a total disgrace. No surprise though, his team has won the league and he's still trying to cripple people.

One question, would Ceasar have done that? I think not.

#82 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,424 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:11 PM

How do they deserve an explanation Trav ?
The only one they will get is the reason the penalty was given......the ref thought he saw something that didnt happen. I have only seen it once or twice but judging by the refs position it seemed somewhat obstructed and the angle could have been misleading.

I cant see why Celtic should get special treatment, it was a bad call. Move on and get on with it we all have to put up with it.
Just because there was no contact people are up in arms. For me there is no difference to the guy who has the faintest touch and goes down, its cheating and we all have to suck it up......look at the Rangers game and the Jags goalie, minimal contact yet he tried to get Waggy booked or sent off. Its cheating and the same thing.

As for the appeal, of course Celtic should use it. Why not, everyone else does. As long as the ruling is there to be abused then clubs will do exactly that.....would love to see Gaffas idea of getting it looked at straight away.
Why does it take them so long, I mean we are all busy in our work places but a quick meeting at short notice is always easy to set up.

I don't want Celtic getting special treatment i want all supporters have decisions explained to them. There is no way a decision as poor as that should be given. The officials are all miked up!! Surely one of them saw what a horrendous decision that was.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#83 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,167 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:20 AM

:lol: thats right its only us thsts para

PS no need to get ur y fronts in a twist ffs lol

BTW your post implying broon has got away wae murder most the season is quite a paranoid statement :D

I have no problem with you taking issue with my opinion of Brown.

Unfortunately, as is par for the course, your first reaction is to indulge in some deflection by attacking the poster rather than discussing the post.

But I am pleasantly surprised that you didn't come up with some whataboutery regarding a Rangers' player.                    :)

Common sense

#84 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 37,352 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:05 AM

I have no problem with you taking issue with my opinion of Brown.
Unfortunately, as is par for the course, your first reaction is to indulge in some deflection by attacking the poster rather than discussing the post.
But I am pleasantly surprised that you didn't come up with some whataboutery regarding a Rangers' player. :)

:lol: typical response and predictive , always playing the victim card lol

Attacking you by calling you paranoid , yet you implied in your response its ironic a celtic fan calling anyone it :lol:

:thumbsup:
Das it mane , Das it.

#85 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,167 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:18 AM

:lol: typical response and predictive , always playing the victim card lol

Attacking you by calling you paranoid , yet you implied in your response its ironic a celtic fan calling anyone it :lol:

:thumbsup:

Par for the course.

You're getting as bad as the departed sheep.

End of discussion.

Edited by Hairy Scot, 17 April 2017 - 01:18 AM.

Common sense

#86 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 37,352 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:45 AM

Par for the course.

You're getting as bad as the departed sheep.

End of discussion.

Annoyed at personal comment then throws one himself , ah the joys.

:clap:
Das it mane , Das it.

#87 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,167 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:45 AM

Annoyed at personal comment then throws one himself , ah the joys.

:clap:

Not so much annoyed by the personal comment as by the fact that any criticism of Celtic or Celtic players always results in the poster rather than the opinion becoming the target.

In my opinion Scott Brown is a thug. You don't agree. Fair enough, say so. There is absolutely no need for negative personal remarks.

Common sense

#88 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 37,352 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 04:58 AM

Not so much annoyed by the personal comment as by the fact that any criticism of Celtic or Celtic players always results in the poster rather than the opinion becoming the target.

In my opinion Scott Brown is a thug. You don't agree. Fair enough, say so. There is absolutely no need for negative personal remarks.

My original post was in jest , guess that doesnt come across with words

Even if it wasnt its hardly an attack

Lets leave it there
Das it mane , Das it.

#89 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,167 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:41 AM

My original post was in jest , guess that doesnt come across with words                                      I didn't catch the jest. My apologies.

Even if it wasnt its hardly an attack                                                                                                            Perhaps attack is/was the wrong word.

Lets leave it there                                                                                                                                          OK. No sweat.                                                                

Common sense

#90 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,443 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:52 PM

Just seen the dive for the penalty....... fucking disgrace.
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#91 sployal

sployal

International

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:59 PM

Just back from the pub/bookies.

What the fuck is going on?

#92 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend