#1 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 32,217 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:24 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-39596927
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#2 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,405 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:38 AM

do people actually still watch that shit ? Was there not some fucking bloke with a beard dressed as a woman the other year? I despair, I really do....the show is shite and some of the entrants are...well, fucking weird to put it mildly!

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#3 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,250 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:44 AM

Its something all the daft Europeans like, by European I mean people whos first language is not English !!

#4 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,295 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:21 AM

The highlight of the show is when the points are given out. Every year we gave the Irish 12 and they gave us hee haw. The Eastern Bloc countries giving each other a pat on the back or a kick in the teeth depending on their political leanings. It is a joke and has been a joke for many many years. Time it was taken off our screens.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#5 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,405 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:35 AM

Its something all the daft Europeans like, by European I mean people whos first language is not English !!

was there not some aussie allowed to participate last year ?

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#6 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,302 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:50 PM

Everything you ever wanted or need to know about this now politicized crapfest.

http://eurovisionworld.com/?facts

#7 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,250 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 04:32 PM

I don't even know Dug, I never watch it. Ever since Sky got involved...............ha ha :razz:

#8 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,976 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 07:14 PM

Russian broadcaster Channel One will not broadcast the Eurovision Song Contest next month because the country's singer has been barred from host country Ukraine.

I bet most sane Russians have breathed a sigh of relief, and that half of the UK is hoping all of their TV services follow Russia's lead.

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users