#1 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 32,230 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 09:37 AM

Doesn't look like it's going to end well

What's the options?

Leave him to it, he will stay within his countries borders and be no threat to the world......

Or take out his Nuclear plants and kick off another fucking war......?
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#2 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,649 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 09:59 AM

Doesn't look like it's going to end well
What's the options?
Leave him to it, he will stay within his countries borders and be no threat to the world......
Or take out his Nuclear plants and kick off another fucking war......?

If the fat cunt is left to it some day he will have a nuke to reach yankland.......take him out

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#3 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,442 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:31 AM

Solution.............Get all big four World Leaders into a boxing Ring & sort it out in there! Only one possible winner lads......Trump, Putin, Jong-un would hysterically admitting defeat after listening to shoogly heid Sturgeon giving the Separation referendum laldy for an hour or so. 

What the fuck do you mean she isn't a World leader ? She went to America on a jolly you know!

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#4 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,254 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:32 AM

Think nuclear weapons should nor be allowed period so would be rather rich coming from the USA.....the only country to actually use them.

Anything else he does then its up to the people to revolt.

#5 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,230 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:45 AM

Think nuclear weapons should nor be allowed period so would be rather rich coming from the USA.....the only country to actually use them.
Anything else he does then its up to the people to revolt.

Was it not an atom bomb?

Anyway, how do you see it pan out if left to his own devices?
Posted Image

#6 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,649 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:01 AM

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#7 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,254 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:45 AM

Was it not an atom bomb?
Anyway, how do you see it pan out if left to his own devices?

An atom bomb is a nuclear bomb is it not, needs a nuclear reaction with the atoms to be so destructive.....one in the same thing ?!?

If left they will continue to be the secretive totalitarian state/nation they are.
Ruled by a tyrant to the people, his way is the only way.
If things turn out where they are the aggressor they will be squished before too long.

The one thing that goes against them is the secrecy and no one basically leaves the country or permitted entry......kind of backs them into a corner and if it came to war then it would be easy to contain any fighting to their country which is why I cant see them stirring up the waves.

Russia are a far bigger concern however.

#8 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,230 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:55 AM

An atom bomb is a nuclear bomb is it not, needs a nuclear reaction with the atoms to be so destructive.....one in the same thing ?!?
If left they will continue to be the secretive totalitarian state/nation they are.
Ruled by a tyrant to the people, his way is the only way.
If things turn out where they are the aggressor they will be squished before too long.
The one thing that goes against them is the secrecy and no one basically leaves the country or permitted entry......kind of backs them into a corner and if it came to war then it would be easy to contain any fighting to their country which is why I cant see them stirring up the waves.
Russia are a far bigger concern however.

Just let is slide then..... until they have a capability to strike anywhere in the world?

I have zero concerns about Russia atm, to be honest, maybe being naive?
Posted Image

#9 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,254 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:08 PM

Who knows the answer, tbh the world and the people on it are fucked either way so doesnt really matter.

#10 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,230 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:11 PM

Who knows the answer, tbh the world and the people on it are fucked either way so doesnt really matter.

I agree...... so many countries are developing them..... matter of when really.

That's why I would like to see the big fat fattie took out.
Posted Image

#11 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,442 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:22 PM

I'd like a good few years more yet if you don't mind..... :D

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#12 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,307 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:24 PM

In reality they are still at war with South Korea and as such are always in a state of readiness.

They are 1 of the last communist regimes still going strong (China has a lot to do with that) in spite of sanctions.

The people seem to love their leader and are apparently ready to have a go with anyone.

The nuclear option is a no-goer and a conventional war would lead to hundreds of thousands of deaths for North and South.

Solution, take him out (assassinate the cunt) and open the populations eyes and minds to what today's world is all about.

All said they are no threat outside the closed sphere of regional conflict.

#13 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:26 PM

Some might say if countries like the UK, France, China and America are allowed to have nuclear weapons why cant North Korea?

#14 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,254 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:27 PM

I'd like a good few years more yet if you don't mind..... :D

Ironic thing is, I think a nuclear war is what we all deserve......not you and me or anyone else you know in particular but the human population in general.

A lot of nasty, horrible, evil, cheating people out there, more so than the good ones.
Too much suffering in the world. Best thing is to wipe out every last one of us, vermin of the planet we are.

#15 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,230 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:29 PM

Some might say if countries like the UK, France, China and America are allowed to have nuclear weapons why cant North Korea?

We should give him one for his birthday to give the liberals some equality in the world........
Posted Image

#16 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:32 PM

Ironic thing is, I think a nuclear war is what we all deserve......not you and me or anyone else you know in particular but the human population in general.

A lot of nasty, horrible, evil, cheating people out there, more so than the good ones.
Too much suffering in the world. Best thing is to wipe out every last one of us, vermin of the planet we are.

SKY HQ could be the target

#17 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,442 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:33 PM

bugger me....You must be a giggle to have a pint & a blether with Cam..... :lol:

#18 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,254 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:33 PM

In reality they are still at war with South Korea and as such are always in a state of readiness.
They are 1 of the last communist regimes still going strong (China has a lot to do with that) in spite of sanctions.
The people seem to love their leader and are apparently ready to have a go with anyone.
The nuclear option is a no-goer and a conventional war would lead to hundreds of thousands of deaths for North and South.
Solution, take him out (assassinate the cunt) and open the populations eyes and minds to what today's world is all about.
All said they are no threat outside the closed sphere of regional conflict.

Doubt any of us know for sure but anyone not towing the line is picked up Gestapo style and taken away never to be seen again.
Similar to what also happened in Russia years ago.
I read all the people have to display his photo in their house, death penalty if you dont.

Think its more a case of living in fear than genuine love or patriotism.

#19 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,230 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:34 PM

Doubt any of us know for sure but anyone not towing the line is picked up Gestapo style and taken away never to be seen again.
Similar to what also happened in Russia years ago.
I read all the people have to display his photo in their house, death penalty if you dont.
Think its more a case of living in fear than genuine love or patriotism.

I could watch them March all day...... they're fucking great at it.....
Posted Image

#20 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,254 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:36 PM

SKY HQ could be the target

Ha ha, I'm moving to North Korea to restore parity in the world of footie !!

bugger me....You must be a giggle to have a pint & a blether with Cam..... :lol:

A morbid outlook I know, having a drink with me I mean ;-) .
Bit heavy i know and Im not a negative person but the world is a fucked up place dug, we are the reason for that.

Of course I wouldnt like it to happen but it would sure as hell stop all the shit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users