• This topic is locked This topic is locked
137 replies to this topic

#121 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 69,409 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:49 AM

Chief remoaner Gina Miller is giving money to anybody who will campaign on targeting tactical voting. How will the SNP MPs/Freeloaders react to this free money. There will be plenty of tactical voting in Scotland, and it won't be for remoaners. Thanks for reminding everybody Gina.

yeah I read a snippet about that. She said that her group has left it late but they'll give it a try. I'd take a grand from her....she'd never know how I voted and I'd be up to my ears in EF Red.

The remoaners just love playing fair.....

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#122 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:04 PM

The Shining was a fictional film .....what we are discussing here is, not to put too fine a point on it....Real Life. Your supposed comparison is simply a childish play with words on your part. I ask a simple question....you fail to oblige. C'est la vie say the old folks....goes to show you never can tell.

Away tae fuck what we are discussing is my supposed clairvoyance. You are the one that started the childish play with stupid questions about such things and i simply replied. It's not my fault you weren't able to work such an obvious simile out.

Edited by Jiffy, 26 April 2017 - 02:05 PM.

#123 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:07 PM

Please don't call me friend you incomplete cretinous imbecile. (apologies to any people who are suffering from cretinism, but I think you know what I mean) I don't think you could manage one fuck never mind two. Your only liaison with sex is the one handed or blow type you practice on your boyfriend.
Even though there have been no Brexit negotiations as yet you have studied these non existent events. Please read this sentence again? Even though there have been no Brexit negotiations as yet you have studied these non existent events. You are truly redrum. Have you ever considered you might be suffering from cabin fever, just like the previous caretaker before Jack took the job. Incidentally, Danny Torrance having a premonition, and falling in to a trance is not the same as being a clairvoyant. This is where your lack of education lets you down. You just don't know the meaning of words or how to use them. Ask you boyfriend Tony, he will explain for you. Why don't you just freeze to death, and be done with it you irrelevant illiterate.
Keep on embarrassing yourself by all means. You can hardly finish a breath never mind conclude a coherent thought. Why don't you provide an inventory of "all the evidence" Just the headings should be enough. Don't even bother saying how you arrived at your conclusion, just the list, there's a good boy.

Sorry but i didn't bother reading that because i have studied all the available evidence and came to the conclusion that you are a tedious cunt.:-D

#124 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,409 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:17 PM

Away tae fuck what we are discussing is my supposed clairvoyance. You are the one that started the childish play with stupid questions about such things and i simply replied. It's not my fault you weren't able to work such an obvious simile out.

Cracking under the pressure Jiffy...Noidea is a mopey fuckwit and I'm told to away tae fuck ?....you certainly have an entertaining way to involve yourself in a debate/discussion..... :lol:  You said that what you stated was simply your 'opinion' so to fling that back in your face....what I initially said about your comment was my take....ie my opinion.....get it?...... ;) .... When I mentioned 'clairvoyant' it was an off the cuff remark that obviously wooshed over you. You're a dullard and no mistake.

But hey, keep up with the derogatory oaths....tick tock.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#125 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:27 PM

"So Jiffy why do you think the tories will fuck up the brexit negotiations?"

"Well as they are prone to fuck up things and i believe them to be consistent then it obviously follows they are liable to fuck that up as well"

" I am well named and i demand to know why you think the Tories will fuck up the Brexit negotiations when the negotiations haven't even started yet. In fact i am so fucking stupid i am going to repeat that fucking stupid question again just to highlight my dim-wittedness. I mean i am so fucking moronic that i didnt know what Jiffy meant when he wrote they nothing if not consistent. So i will post a long tedious rant filled with insults and that will show every cunt how fucking stupid i am even though i profess to having a degree despite the fact that i failed the eleven plus and had to slum it at a comprehensive school with althoughs oiks who weren't fit to lace my boots and probably end up all working in the public sector being a drain on the economy and creating nothing well apart from the likes of teachers who managed to create a complete fuck nugget of a human being such as i. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah all work and no play makes jonnie a sad boy blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ,

Edited by Jiffy, 26 April 2017 - 02:32 PM.

#126 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:30 PM

Cracking under the pressure Jiffy...Noidea is a mopey fuckwit and I'm told to away tae fuck ?....you certainly have an entertaining way to involve yourself in a debate/discussion..... :lol: You said that what you stated was simply your 'opinion' so to fling that back in your face....what I initially said about your comment was my take....ie my opinion.....get it?...... ;) .... When I mentioned 'clairvoyant' it was an off the cuff remark that obviously wooshed over you. You're a dullard and no mistake.

But hey, keep up with the derogatory oaths....tick tock.

i said it was my opinion after you asked me if i was clairvoyant. The only whooshing being done is over your head.

Seen the film several times ah ha ha.

Edited by Jiffy, 26 April 2017 - 02:30 PM.

#127 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,409 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:35 PM

i said it was my opinion after you asked me if i was clairvoyant. The only whooshing being done is over your head.

Seen the film several times ah ha ha.

love the backtracking.....cracking under the pressure......tick tock..... ;)

#128 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:38 PM

clairvoyant now are we.....That is what you are hoping for, that's your prerogative. Sooner we're out of that corrupt, totalitarian organisation the better. I love all these brexit fuck up comments from whoever it maybe. Youse were fucked in the vote and that is what irks.....

Well that last sentence is a bit derogatory.

#129 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:39 PM

No irk on me. Easy to backtrack on a forum and your post read exactly as I posted. You added a % fact about a vote and that beefs up your opinion? Very good.... :lol:

You still say the Tories will fuck up the Brexit negotiations...clairvoyant (or Claire fucking Sweeney) are you......?...... ;)

and another

#130 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:40 PM

very good.....instead of trying to be a smart arse a simple answer would have done.

and yet another

#131 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:41 PM

The point is wooden head their vote will be going up again. A Panelbase poll puts the Conservatives on 33%, up 5% on last on last month and 18% above 2015. Brexit is a winner. That's not ClareBalding. That's a statistical fact. Btw have you any spice left.

oops this is very derogatory

#132 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:41 PM

So going from 1MP to 12 is not a massive gain. In one GE ? What an ignoramus. Where is your evidence for an utter fuck up in the Brexit negotiations? In other posts in another Topic my clairvoyance saw there will be no negotiation that the EU will accept. Whose side are you on The UKs or the EUs? And yes you do have to choose. So who is it?

and so is this

#133 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:42 PM

Please don't call me friend you incomplete cretinous imbecile. (apologies to any people who are suffering from cretinism, but I think you know what I mean) I don't think you could manage one fuck never mind two. Your only liaison with sex is the one handed or blow type you practice on your boyfriend.
Even though there have been no Brexit negotiations as yet you have studied these non existent events. Please read this sentence again? Even though there have been no Brexit negotiations as yet you have studied these non existent events. You are truly redrum. Have you ever considered you might be suffering from cabin fever, just like the previous caretaker before Jack took the job. Incidentally, Danny Torrance having a premonition, and falling in to a trance is not the same as being a clairvoyant. This is where your lack of education lets you down. You just don't know the meaning of words or how to use them. Ask you boyfriend Tony, he will explain for you. Why don't you just freeze to death, and be done with it you irrelevant illiterate.
Keep on embarrassing yourself by all means. You can hardly finish a breath never mind conclude a coherent thought. Why don't you provide an inventory of "all the evidence" Just the headings should be enough. Don't even bother saying how you arrived at your conclusion, just the list, there's a good boy.

And don't even start me on this.

#134 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,409 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:43 PM

Well that last sentence is a bit derogatory.

and another

not at all.....it's the way of use that's paramount. Me....all in context....you ?.....well, rather yugh!

#135 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,409 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:44 PM

Jiffy's been owned so he's raking for sweary words............. :lol:

#136 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:45 PM

Oh dear it looks like derogatory is the default setting in here. Bit rich moaning about it if you don't mind doing it yourself.

I think they call that hypocrisy.

Tock tick

:-D

#137 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,409 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:46 PM

Oh dear it looks like derogatory is the default setting in here. Bit rich moaning about it if you don't mind doing it yourself.

I think they call that hypocrisy.

Tock tick

:-D

get your own patter Jiffy. You've been owned and you're struggling..... :lol:

#138 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:47 PM

Jiffy's been owned so he's raking for sweary words............. :lol:

Owned,me. You are the one hypocrisying the place up.

"Oh he caught me out forgetting what really happened. I better moan about sweary words"

Grow up ffs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users