For or against?

http://www.bbc.com/n...canada-39662139

#2 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 70,498 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:24 PM

For.....I always wonder about these people who gather outside institutions when an execution is to take place and who chant, pray, light candles etc all in the name of the accused person.....Did any of them attend the funerals of any victims and pray for these poor people ?

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#3 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,604 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:44 PM

For.....I always wonder about these people who gather outside institutions when an execution is to take place and who chant, pray, light candles etc all in the name of the accused person.....Did any of them attend the funerals of any victims and pray for these poor people ?

I am for, and to go further, i would say the means of putting down these animals are far to humane by comparison to the suffering of their victims.

#4 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,967 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:56 PM

Against.......

But in an ideal world..... for.
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#5 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,604 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:02 PM

Against.......

But in an ideal world..... for.

LB looking for an argument........   Again

#6 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,967 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:05 PM

LB looking for an argument........   Again

Sorry..... did I miss the memo on a united front on this?
Posted Image

#7 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:10 PM

Lee's lawyer, Nina Morrison, denounced the state's timeline, saying it "denied him the opportunity to conduct DNA testing that could have proven his innocence".

"While reasonable people can disagree on whether death is an appropriate form of punishment, no one should be executed when there is a possibility that person is innocent," she said in a statement.

Surely to fuck if they could have done DNA tests to prove he may have been innocent they might have conducted that in the last 24 years he's been on death row?

#8 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,967 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:12 PM

Lee's lawyer, Nina Morrison, denounced the state's timeline, saying it "denied him the opportunity to conduct DNA testing that could have proven his innocence".
"While reasonable people can disagree on whether death is an appropriate form of punishment, no one should be executed when there is a possibility that person is innocent," she said in a statement.

Surely to fuck if they could have done DNA tests to prove he may have been innocent they might have conducted that in the last 24 years he's been on death row?

Why didn't they?
Posted Image

#9 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,604 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:13 PM

Sorry..... did I miss the memo on a united front on this?

Fair LB, i take you as a for because we all know you live or would like to live in 'an ideal world' welcome aboard. 8-)

#10 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:23 PM

Thought the same....

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#11 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,265 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:00 AM

Fuck the pinko liberal lefties                                  hangemhigh.jpg                                 and do it without undue delay.

Shit Creek

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users