#41 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:08 PM

aye a bitter a Rangers fan then?

Deary me.πŸ™„

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#42 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:25 PM

A wee old Belfast woman I know was at the airport struggling with two suitcases. A young polite wee guy says give me them and carried suitcases up stairs for her and at the top asked if she was ok to take them from there. When she got to top of stairs (or escalator ) she thanked him and it was only then she realised it was Lennon. True Story.

Heard it said many times he is a gent away from the football pitch but a complete c word anywhere near a football pitch.

I welcime him and especially Hibs back into the top division. Scottish football has been the poorer with Rangers, Hearts and Hibs out of the top flight.

SPLoyal you can't seriously call Hibs a small club in Scottish football terms. They have to be considered in the Top 6 'biggest' clubs

Next season I would expect Hibs to be comfortably in the Top 6.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#43 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:27 PM

A wee old Belfast woman I know was at the airport struggling with two suitcases. A young polite wee guy says give me them and carried suitcases up stairs for her and at the top asked if she was ok to take them from there. When she got to top of stairs (or escalator ) she thanked him and it was only then she realised it was Lennon. True Story.
Heard it said many times he is a gent away from the football pitch but a complete c word anywhere near a football pitch.
I welcime him and especially Hibs back into the top division. Scottish football has been the poorer with Rangers, Hearts and Hibs out of the top flight.
SPLoyal you can't seriously call Hibs a small club in Scottish football terms. They have to be considered in the Top 6 'biggest' clubs
Next season I would expect Hibs to be comfortably in the Top 6.

I like him...... could be future NI manager.

#44 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:34 PM

What do Hibs and Celtic have in common?

Answer that and the issue is clear.

Dinosaur comment this time!

#45 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:29 PM

I like him...... could be future NI manager.

After the way he walked away from international Football  i would seriously doubt that. 

#46 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,694 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:18 PM

Ok lads, taking a bit of stick for some of my comments concerning Hibs status in Scottish football, no sweat, i can accept that no problem.
I have no agenda against Hibs. By stating that they are one of Scotland's smaller clubs i am evidently speaking of titles, cups won etc, in this case they are on the same scale as Aberdeen, Hearts and Dundee Utd (among others).
The case of my thread (you can go back and see) is Lennon bragging of putting winning the championship onto his C.V. whilst remaining blatantly silent over his shortcomings at Bolton.
The championship this season was a 1 horse race and actually should have been over and done weeks ago.
I also stated that the SPL will be better or at least more interesting next season with the 'big five' competing, i said that it will be the best for the last 5 years which coincides with the last time these 5 clubs were playing against each other in the same league (2011 2012).
I admit my agenda is solely with Lennon, good tough opponent on his day but sadly always on the verge of boiling over and bringing out his obvious thug attitude. This shows through all to often with some of his violent actions as a manager.
I would go even further saying that him and Brown go together, 2 obvious thugs and Rangers haters with obvious agendas of their own.

Gaffa coming across stating that i will be saying next 'Rangers are a big club LOL' is completely ludicrous (simply foolish), you know Gaffa as well as anyone that in sum Rangers are the biggest and most successful club in Scotland, so stop your aimless 'trying to get one over' it doesn't come over very well, more stupid than anything.

As for 'after match posts' for yesterday's semi-final Chappy, no need. Celtic are for the moment the best team and largely deserved the win so no match discerning can change things.. No sense crying over spilled milk.

#47 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:28 PM

After the way he walked away from international Football  i would seriously doubt that.

Think you're wrong......

No for the first time mind :D

#48 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:01 PM

Think you're wrong......

No for the first time mind :D

Wrong about what? 

#49 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:02 PM

Wrong about what?

Your doubts

#50 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:23 PM

Your doubts

My doubts are based on knowing many Norn Iron supporters who wont want him back anywhere near their team. 

You are entitled to your opinion but they are entitled to theirs.

#51 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:25 PM

My doubts are based on knowing many Norn Iron supporters who wont want him back anywhere near their team. 

And all should be respected.................. :D

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#52 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:30 PM

Your wee Shore Rd Crew don't speak for the NI support......

Wouldn't have him anywhere near the team?.... why not?

#53 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 05:03 PM

Neil Lennon had the full support of the fans when he walked away,the cunt that made the death threat was no football fan

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#54 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:00 PM

Your wee Shore Rd Crew don't speak for the NI support......

Wouldn't have him anywhere near the team?.... why not?

Shore Road Crew? Where did that come from? I know many Norn Iron fans from Rathcoole, Monkstown, Sandy Row, Shankill and East Belfast as well as Hollywood. In fact the wee Women i mentioned earlier is one of the Hollywood lads. She hated him with a passion right up until he carried her bags.  :lol:

#55 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:02 PM

Neil Lennon had the full support of the fans when he walked away,the cunt that made the death threat was no football fan

'Death Threats'..Away and gies peace. It was a couple of dafty making a prank call. Nobody took the so called threat seriously.

This is why many will never accept him back.

#56 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:16 PM

Shore Road Crew? Where did that come from? I know many Norn Iron fans from Rathcoole, Monkstown, Sandy Row, Shankill and East Belfast as well as Hollywood. In fact the wee Women i mentioned earlier is one of the Hollywood lads. She hated him with a passion right up until he carried her bags.  :lol:

Rathcoole and your Crues chums......?

Where abouts in the East East East ?

#57 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:19 PM

'Death Threats'..Away and gies peace. It was a couple of dafty making a prank call. Nobody took the so called threat seriously.

This is why many will never accept him back.

Are talking about folk ye know, who happen to come from NI and by that measure will support them?

Or folk who go and watch them play and appreciate the fact he turned out for us regardless of the cockwombles on both sides?

#58 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:16 PM

Rathcoole and your Crues chums......?

Where abouts in the East East East ?

The Welders and the Belvoir(i think that was the name) Had a wee dancing upstairs.

#59 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:21 PM

The Welders and the Belvoir(i think that was the name) Had a wee dancing upstairs.

Classy :lol:

Your mates from the local area?

#60 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• 1,057 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:44 PM

Aye its fucking true. The current Scottish cup holders and Championship winners have nae history or trophies to speak off. Sure they only just pumped Hearts in the Scottish cup but they are the wee diddie team in Embra.

Edited by Jiffy, 24 April 2017 - 08:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users