#61 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 18,640 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:18 PM

Screenshot_2017-07-04-23-15-42-1.png

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#62 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,640 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:36 AM

Hundreds of more rapes this yearPublished July 7, 2017 at 10.11

DOMESTIC. The number of rapes reported increased by 14 percent during the first six months of the year. There are 431 more rape rates than in the same period last year, a new report from Brå shows .

Crime Prevention Council, Brå, has published fresh statistics on reported crimes in the first half of 2017.

The figures show, among other things, that rape and other sexual offenses have increased.

In the first half of 2017, 9,680 sexual offenses were reported, which is an increase of 4 percent compared with the first half of 2016.

The number of rapes reported increased to 3,430 crimes, which is 14 percent or 431 more crimes than last year.

The increase applies primarily to reported rape offenses against adult persons 18 years or older (272 more offenses), and reported rape violations against children aged 15-17 years (120 more offenses).

Of the total number of rape reported in the first half of 2017, 1 470 crimes, or 43 per cent, were rape against children (0-17 years), while 1 960 crimes or 57 per cent were rape against adults (18 years of age or older).

In 88 percent of cases involving rape against children, the victim was a girl, and in 12 percent the victim was a boy. For the reported crimes with adult victims, 95 percent of victims were women and 5 percent men.

However, the number of reported sexual offenders decreased by one percent to 4,890 crimes (60 fewer). Reported crimes on sexual constraint, exploitation, etc. increased by 1 percent to 611 crimes.

In total, 731 000 crimes - all categories - were reported in Sweden in the first six months, which is a decrease of two percent compared with the same period last year. The personal data increased by 92 to 2,830 reported crimes. The number of drug trafficking was 41,000, a decrease of seven percent. Drug abatement increased by eight percent to 51,400.

Edited by cmon norn iron, 08 July 2017 - 11:38 AM.

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#63 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,640 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:52 PM

Well it was fucking obvious

http://pamelageller....lly-adults.html

#64 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,640 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:17 AM

Joakim Magnus Lamotte is a Swedish journalist and columnist, who in recent years has primarily worked for the Göteborgsposten. He is also active online, publishing on his own blog until June 2015, moving to Facebook afterwards, where he keeps an active page (the original untranslated video can be seen here).

We link to his story, about a 12-year-old girl who was dragged into a restroom in the centre ofStenungsund, Sweden. The girl was threatened, beaten and raped. She and her mother reported the rape to the police, telling them exactly who the man was. Two months later, the police had still not interviewed the suspect, even though they were told his name and even where he lives.

Lamotte was contacted by the mother, who told him how she and her daughter are regularly confronted with this man on the streets of Stenungsund, and that he mocks them every time. The girl is devastated. Lamotte decided to call the police. He made a video of the call, asking if the police had already interviewed the suspect.

Commenting on this call, Lamotte writes:

“The answer that I got to my question shocked me. It was a cry for help by police investigators, who told me that they don’t even have the time to research the rape of 3-year-old children. Watch and listen and share this as much as you can. Make sure every politician in Sweden sees this clip. People have to see with their own eyes, the way the rule of law in our country is dying!“

#65 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,985 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:05 AM

Joakim Magnus Lamotte is a Swedish journalist and columnist, who in recent years has primarily worked for the Göteborgsposten. He is also active online, publishing on his own blog until June 2015, moving to Facebook afterwards, where he keeps an active page (the original untranslated video can be seen here).

We link to his story, about a 12-year-old girl who was dragged into a restroom in the centre ofStenungsund, Sweden. The girl was threatened, beaten and raped. She and her mother reported the rape to the police, telling them exactly who the man was. Two months later, the police had still not interviewed the suspect, even though they were told his name and even where he lives.

Lamotte was contacted by the mother, who told him how she and her daughter are regularly confronted with this man on the streets of Stenungsund, and that he mocks them every time. The girl is devastated. Lamotte decided to call the police. He made a video of the call, asking if the police had already interviewed the suspect.

Commenting on this call, Lamotte writes:

“The answer that I got to my question shocked me. It was a cry for help by police investigators, who told me that they don’t even have the time to research the rape of 3-year-old children. Watch and listen and share this as much as you can. Make sure every politician in Sweden sees this clip. People have to see with their own eyes, the way the rule of law in our country is dying!“

Un fucking believable!

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#66 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,422 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:27 AM

Catch this one....^^^......later.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#67 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,422 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:31 AM

If they are anything like this country their time and officers will be spent investigating celebrities instead. Tbh it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Outrageous ? Yes....surprising ? Absolutely not. However if it was the 12 year old child of a Swedish politician or high ranking police officer............................................

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#68 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,640 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:51 PM

PO Hellqvist worked for the Swedish Security Service (Säpo) for over 30 years. He is deeply concerned about the social developments in Sweden, which he believes is heading for parallel judicial societies and new terrorist acts, he says to SVT Agenda. According to Hellqvist, politicians have not dared to take the gloves off against Islamism for fear of being identified as xenophobic.

- I see parallel societies, I see schools with poor resources, I see poverty, I see great unemployment, I see the absence of young women in public spaces, I hear about morality police (Sharia police). I hear and see things that do not really belong in a democracy as we know it, he says in the interview with SVT Agenda.

According to Hellqvist, there is a battle for power between the Swedish authorities and foreign "structures" in the suburbs.

But the democratic Sweden does not seem to win any obvious victories.

PO Hellqvist believes that the Swedish politicians and authorities have not done enough to stop the development of parallel societies and Islamic radicalization, probably because of fear of being called racists.

- No, I do not think so. Perhaps they have ducked on the issue for fear of being mixed up in a word exchange about xenophobia or islamophobia, he says.

Hellqvist says he is more concerned about those radicalized at home in the suburbs than those returning from the Islamic State. This is because they are many more and because Säpo or the police do not control them equally much.

Those who are radicalized in Sweden have easy access to weapons, he says, and it is probably just a matter of time before a new terrorist act occur. In addition, the suburbs have charismatic salafist leaders who influence the population, he explains.

- Absolutely, PO Hellqvist answers on the question of whether Sweden can suffer from a new bloody terrorist attack, and he points out that Sweden has both the environments and the individuals for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users