#341 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 17,658 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:42 PM

Screenshot_2017-06-13-12-00-52-1.png

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#342 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,969 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:46 PM

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-06-13-12-00-52-1.png

Also shot her Dad in the head......
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#343 Young Lochinvar

Young Lochinvar

Super Sub

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:21 PM

http://www.express.c...-latest-updates

#344 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,368 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:31 AM

:lol: ....Adams & Corbyn.....terrorist & apologist......straw graspers inc.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#345 Young Lochinvar

Young Lochinvar

Super Sub

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:50 AM

It's ironic to think that the balance of power in the UK may be in the hands of two lots of extremists.

Theresa's best hope is to get the Fish Lady on her side.                :)

#346 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 17,658 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:53 AM

:lol: ....Adams & Corbyn.....terrorist & apologist......straw graspers inc.

The Shinners are there for one reason,to look at their office space they will never use and add to their £3.2m in expenses in the last 6 yrs,they WILL never do this below

Until the oath or affirmation is taken, an MP may not receive a salary, take their seat, speak in debates or vote. The usual wording of the oath is: I... swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#347 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 17,658 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:12 PM

Imagine Jezza was PM :shock:  https://www.politics...te-should-seize

#348 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,969 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:42 PM

19225040_804073876437704_6698011920046945702_n.jpg
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#349 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,368 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:55 PM

it-came-as-no-surprise.jpg

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#350 Bundy

Bundy

G.G.M.U.

• 16,777 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:49 PM

Not desperate at all Bund....Wishart has previous for being a most obnoxious man and don't think for a minute that he was using the words in the manner you said. If Sturgeon and her acolytes had respected the 2014 referendum result and desisted from bringing it up almost daily since, then perhaps there would have no need for there to be ANY mention of it.

As for the EU out/in referendum....It was the UK as a whole that voted....it wasn't broken down into country by country and btw....it wasn't ALL Scottish constituents that voted to remain in the EU mate.

I appreciate that mate, my viewpoint is very different to yours. I look at it as a devolved country and see that no matter how we vote, it makes no difference to how we are treated by Westminster. When was the last time Scotland voted Tory? 40+yrs ago? Yet we still have them running rule over us.

That was always my reasoning for wanting independence. Fuck all to do with cunts like Sturgeon and Salmond who I would most likely vote out afterward. I just feel we should run our country our way and not be told by others what to do. In my eyes, Scotland voted to remain, as did Northern Ireland, but we have been betrayed by Westminster who told voters during Indyref the only way to stay in EU was to vote NO to independence. 

Screenshot%207_zpsld33ztyd.png

#351 Bundy

Bundy

G.G.M.U.

• 16,777 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:01 PM

If the SNP had supported leaving the EU i have absolutely no doubt the majority  of the sheep would have voted to leave.

Remember in 2014 when voting to leave the UK the SNP were asking their supporters to leave the EU as well as there is absolutely no chance the Spanish would have allowed Scotland in as a new nation. 

Did London not vote to remain? Should Londoners vote to leave the rest of the UK? 

It was a no brainer for Scotland to remain in EU. It suited us but not others. 

My opinion, Westminster opened the floodgates for immigrants and never policed it properly. It has gotten totally out of hand and the public voted for Brexit thinking our borders would close, but the 'terrorist' problem has now been bred into our society. Not so easy to get rid of now. Closing borders won't fix that.

Regarding London, they would be fucked without the rest of the UK to bleed dry. They can go with my blessing. They look on the rest of the UK with disdain anyway

#352 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,368 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:50 AM

I appreciate that mate, my viewpoint is very different to yours. I look at it as a devolved country and see that no matter how we vote, it makes no difference to how we are treated by Westminster. When was the last time Scotland voted Tory? 40+yrs ago? Yet we still have them running rule over us.

That was always my reasoning for wanting independence. Fuck all to do with cunts like Sturgeon and Salmond who I would most likely vote out afterward. I just feel we should run our country our way and not be told by others what to do. In my eyes, Scotland voted to remain, as did Northern Ireland, but we have been betrayed by Westminster who told voters during Indyref the only way to stay in EU was to vote NO to independence. 

Totally respect your opinion Bund but as you say we (you & me) have differing views on the whole scene and interpretations of various aspects. I love you Bund not only for being an awkward bastard.......but you are a very decent one..... ;)

#353 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,807 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:33 AM

It was a no brainer for Scotland to remain in EU. It suited us but not others. 

If that was true i take it you voted NO in 2014? 

If it was a 'no brainer' why did the North East vote against the SNP?

Like Nicholas Strugeon you are making it up as you go along

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#354 Bundy

Bundy

G.G.M.U.

• 16,777 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:32 AM

If that was true i take it you voted NO in 2014? 

If it was a 'no brainer' why did the North East vote against the SNP?

Like Nicholas Strugeon you are making it up as you go along

Unfortunately, many voters were swayed by the Labour/Tory Unionist lies. The BBC propaganda machine run by Westminster and the onslaught of fake news on social media. We all remember the bullshit that was peddled, christ they even admitted it afterward. 

I wasn't having any of it.

You talking about the North East who were told the oil was about to run out? The North East who were told the fishing industry would die? 

Those lies were pounded out daily. It wasn't called project fear for nothing Trav. 

#355 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,368 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:45 AM

BBC, Labour, Tories....everybodies fault bar the Separitists (the innocents).......what a dreamlike world you and the rest of the fantasists live in Bund....... :lol:

#356 Bundy

Bundy

G.G.M.U.

• 16,777 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:04 AM

BBC, Labour, Tories....everybodies fault bar the Separitists (the innocents).......what a dreamlike world you and the rest of the fantasists live in Bund....... :lol:

There are none so blind as those who will not see ;) 

EVERYBODY has their faults Dug. I've never looked at the SNP as the holy grail, but a machine to escape from Westminster. 

A "dreamlike world"? I wish mate. 

#357 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,807 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:29 AM

Sorry Bundy amongst all the bluster I missed the answer to my question.

If staying in the EU is a no brainer for Scotland I take it you voted NO in 2014?

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#358 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 17,658 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:34 AM

​DUP agree deal with Tories http://www.bbc.co.uk...reland-40402352

#359 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 17,658 posts

Posted Today, 08:38 AM

Beat it up the hypocrites Nige
https://www.express....lene-foster/amp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users