#221 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 19,327 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:01 PM

Nothing to lose https://www.cancertutor.com/hemp_oil/

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#222 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,579 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:04 PM

They make squillions on tax on these cancer drugs,if they allowed cannabis oil there would be no need for these drugs

sorry norn but if the government, via the NHS, is paying huge amounts for drugs how are they gaining from taxes.....unless it is UK firms selling them and no doubt these huge pharmaceutical companies UK based) have some kind of tax avoidance circumstance in place. Genuine question.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#223 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,040 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:09 PM

sorry norn but if the government, via the NHS, is paying huge amounts for drugs how are they gaining from taxes.....unless it is UK firms selling them and no doubt these huge pharmaceutical companies UK based) have some kind of tax avoidance circumstance in place. Genuine question.

I agree Dug...... the drug companies are holding folk to ransom......
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#224 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,327 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:11 PM

I'm mystified why cannabis oil use is swept under the carpet,seems to be a big taboo yet there is evidence it kills tumour cells

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#225 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,579 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:17 PM

I'm mystified why cannabis oil use is swept under the carpet,seems to be a big taboo yet there is evidence it kills tumour cells

I'm not saying yay or nay regards that mate....it's the 'tax' issue that you mentioned that I'm simply querying. Probably best left or continued elsewhere so as to keep thread on topic.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#226 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,327 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:20 PM

I'm not saying yay or nay regards that mate....it's the 'tax' issue that you mentioned that I'm simply querying. Probably best left or continued elsewhere so as to keep thread on topic.

I'm not an expert mate but there is serious money being made somewhere,there is a huge taboo on cannabis oil

#227 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,579 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:27 PM

I'm not an expert mate but there is serious money being made somewhere,there is a huge taboo on cannabis oil

This is just my opinion Norn but I would hazard a guess that the money makers are indeed the Pharmaceutical companies & it would be they who do not want any intrusion into their cosy little money making number!

#228 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,327 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:32 PM

This is just my opinion Norn but I would hazard a guess that the money makers are indeed the Pharmaceutical companies & it would be they who do not want any intrusion into their cosy little money making number!

I don't disagree Dug but what's in it for various governments around the world?

#229 pandamonk

pandamonk

Football Legend

• 3,522 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 04:53 AM

There's evidence specific cannabinoids used in the correct way can kill a very few types of cancer cells, but there is not one bit of verifiable evidence that cannabis oil, consumed orally, affects cancer cells in the slightest. 

#230 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,579 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 04:56 AM

I don't disagree Dug but what's in it for various governments around the world?

I was only summarising regards this country mate however I would say as per any large business they will have 'some form' of tax to pay for sales to whichever country's Government but not being any kind of expert on financial affairs I wouldn't like to speculate further.

#231 pandamonk

pandamonk

Football Legend

• 3,522 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 04:56 AM

http://scienceblog.c...vidence-so-far/

Edited by pandamonk, 09 June 2017 - 04:57 AM.

#232 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,327 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:23 AM

http://scienceblog.c...vidence-so-far/

Ffs panda i've read smaller books :lol:

#233 pandamonk

pandamonk

Football Legend

• 3,522 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 10:43 PM

Ffs panda i've read smaller books :lol:

Don't worry, the bottom third is just references and comments. 

#234 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,040 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 11:26 PM

Father Ted made a cunt out of God......

Died young!
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#235 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,579 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:48 AM

Father Ted made a cunt out of God......

Died young!

Dougal's still going strong....

#236 Donald

Donald

Veteran

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:51 AM

They make squillions on tax on these cancer drugs,if they allowed cannabis oil there would be no need for these drugs

But surely the Government could tax the cannabis and make just as much money.

Cannabis has been scientifically proven to be amazing in relieving symptoms in many medical conditions including cancer by easing chronic pain and as an appetite stimulant which can be hugely beneficial for people going through chemotherapy. Medical marijuana is going to be legal everywhere fairly soon and for recreational use not long after that.

#237 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,327 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 10:18 AM

Cannabis has been scientifically proven to be amazing in relieving symptoms in many medical conditions including cancer by easing chronic pain and as an appetite stimulant which can be hugely beneficial for people going through chemotherapy. Medical marijuana is going to be legal everywhere fairly soon and for recreational use not long after that.

I hope you're right Donald

#238 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,579 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 11:57 AM

Jiffy it would seem gives the impression that the big man upstairs doesn't exist. In an earlier post the Jiffster stated...'God is a construct of the ruling class to keep the masses in check. A mythical being who will smite you if you covete your rich neighbours ass'. However I came across the following (whilst on a totally different expedition) from the dude which would cast a shadow of doubt upon his 'anti' assertion....

From the Scottish cup final thread.....

'Bad news guys gems aff. Weather going to change with torrential rain, hail hail and lightning.

#Godsobviouslyahun'

#239 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,741 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:48 PM

where is our jiffy????????
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#240 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,579 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:53 PM

where is our jiffy????????

and SP Loyal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users