Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:40 PM

Allāh !

#22 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 18,379 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:41 PM

norn,a simple typo in the title of your thread is of no importance.
All us folks here on SFF are intelligent enough to understand what you are asking (dug just getting 1 over, God will forgive him ((after confession)).
Your question is very relevant and difficult to answer for non believers.
Most people would say they don't believe in God, that life is sometimes so cruel that God simply cannot exist, he would never wish any of his subjects to go through hardships, deceptions and personal loss.
This is 1 of God's way's of testing us when we are in weakness and in need of strength. Instead of cursing God, we must call to him for strength and commiseration. 
Strangely, a lot of people at the moment of their last breath call first for their mother then to God.
A lot of people have also a dreaded fear of burning for eternity 'down under' so prefer to not broach the subject.

So you are a believer SP?

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#23 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,215 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:51 PM

So you are a believer SP?

Amen.

#24 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,379 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:55 PM

Amen.

Where do cavemen and dinos come into the equation if Adam n Eve were the first on earth?

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#25 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,786 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:54 PM

Where do cavemen and dinos come into the equation if Adam n Eve were the first on earth?

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#26 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,215 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:27 PM

Cavemen and dinos were the time of chaos and evolution of species norn,

God finally created the garden of Eden where he put Adam and Eve and set down the rules for the forthcoming of intellectual mankind. Good or evil make your choice, do not give into temptation.

Later, seeing and understanding the faults of what he had tried to create he sent his spiritual son to bring us back into the path of righteousness.

#27 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,175 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:50 PM

No I dont believe in god one little bit, not even the smallest chance or argument can or would I accept from anyone.....I can understand why people had the belief in the very early days and carried through until the modern age where gradually more and more people believe less and less when the science out there explains a lot of the things people put down to god.

I hear people say he created it all, us, plants, animals and even far distant galaxies......utter pish.
If he did create all of that then he also created man and the evil that exists within our planet. Creating a system where in the animal world there is a vicous predator and prey, cannbalism is some species.
A god who somw belive knows and sees all, why on "gods" green earth would he have made it so vicous and nasty.

Im sorry to anyone who has a belief but I honestly do not understand any one who really believes there is a god.....religion and god was/is a story written and dreamed up by man in an early bid to "understand", it also happens to be the biggest money maker the planet has ever known BUT the biggest problem imo with religion and "god" is the divide and hatred it causes among those with a different belief.

Interesting take on it from Ricky Gervais.......https://youtu.be/P5ZOwNK6n9U

#28 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,379 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:05 PM

Interesting from Gervais Cam

#29 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 38,772 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:08 PM

Mr bean said jesus is true , i beleive him over that cunt gervais :lol:
Das it mane , Das it.

#30 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:47 PM

God is a construct of the ruling class to keep the masses in check. A mythical being who will smite you if you covete your rich neighbours ass. They were also handy for waging war when the asses of rich cunts were covered by other rich cunts because when you are in a position of power then the coveting of asses are allowed and God will smile on his people and grant them paradise if they fight and die in the persuit of coveted asses and prove that your God is bigger and better than the neighbours God.

Evil in the shape of the devil doesn't exist but there had to be a consequence of unofficial coveting of asses so burning in hell would be the stick because for tbe carrot to work there always has to be a stick.

#31 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:01 PM

The Bible, best selling piece of fiction in history.

someone walked on water, hahaha, aye right, I've tried in the swimming pool on holiday. 

Jesus feed 5000 with 5 loaves and 2 fish  :lol:  :lol: really?

#32 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:24 PM

someone walked on water, hahaha, aye right, I've tried in the swimming pool on holiday.

Jesus feed 5000 with 5 loaves and 2 fish :lol: :lol: really?

I have no doubt Jesus existed. He was the Che Guevera of his day probably. Numero Uno resistance fighter against the tyranny of Rome who's Gods were particularly covetous. The people loved Big Jesus and his fame spread and he was sanctified by the masses because someone so terrific must surely be a God or a son there of.

Soon the exploits of JC spread throughout the known world and the poor put upon folks began to get radgie. If JC could give the Romans a bloody nose then so could they. The wiley Romans who didn't conquer the world without having a wee bit of savvy saw they were losing control, ditched tbeir mountain dwelling deities and took up the mantle of the new and improved one true god. They then published the manuel, rebranded as the holy Roman empire and the rest as they say, is history.

#33 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:31 PM

I have no doubt Jesus existed. He was the Che Guevera of his day probably. Numero Uno resistance fighter against the tyranny of Rome who's Gods were particularly covetous. The people loved Big Jesus and his fame spread and he was sanctified by the masses because someone so terrific must surely be a God or a son there of.

Soon the exploits of JC spread throughout the known world and the poor put upon folks began to get radgie. If JC could give the Romans a bloody nose then so could they. The wiley Romans who didn't conquer the world without having a wee bit of savvy saw they were losing control, ditched tbeir mountain dwelling deities and took up the mantle of the new and improved one true god. They then published the manuel, rebranded as the holy Roman empire and the rest as they say, is history.

did they call Big Jesus BJ for short?

#34 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:54 PM

did they call Big Jesus BJ for short?

Dunno but to be fair i don't think they actually spoke English with a Glesga dialect.

#35 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:59 PM

Dunno but to be fair i don't think they actually spoke English with a Glesga dialect.

was he wearing his Adidas Bethlehem's? 

#36 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:00 PM

lolololol or his Nike Jerusalems 

#37 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:16 PM

Hi Tec Israel's.............. 

#38 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:48 PM

You took that too far

#39 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:55 PM

You took that too far

#40 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,829 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 05:56 AM

Jesus feed 5000 with 5 loaves and 2 fish  :lol:  :lol: really?

Disbeliever! You never watched Jamie Oliver feeding hunners of families on scraps? It can be done I tell ya!

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users