• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Angel14

Angel14

Promising Youth Player

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:28 PM

Just wondered how people think this one will go and which team people would prefer to win? 

#2 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 39,741 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:31 PM

3-1 to the beef

Mon the steaks
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#3 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,773 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:41 AM

Donald Findlay QC defending Craig Whyte. Defended the racist murderers of Kris Donald. I think i ll be cheering on East Kilbride.

Plus Central Park is an abomination of a 'Football' Stadium.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#4 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,579 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:49 PM

Donald Findlay QC defending Craig Whyte. Defended the racist murderers of Kris Donald. I think i ll be cheering on East Kilbride.

However, on a football basis only Trav.....how would you go ?

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#5 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,773 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:26 PM

East Kilbride. I believe it is by a considerable distance the largest town in the country without a league club and it will hopefully end all the talk of the Clyde Franchise moving yet again!!

East Kilbride is a town on the up and it is ever expanding and there is a chance of them building on this seasons success and possibly doing something similar to Ross County / ICT in years to come.

Cowdenbeath is a midden of a place. A town that is going nowhere and they play in a disgraceful stadium not fit for purpose. You have to see that stadium to believe it. 

Clubs like Cowdenbeath have been given a free ride by the old closed shop SFL for too long. Good luck to them if they go down but i for one will not miss them. The pyramid system is long over due and can only be good for the lower leagues. 

Robbie Crawford joined East Kilbride mid season and scored a fair few goals. Would like to see him getting a chance at a higher level

ETA...Just checked. Robbie Crawford has signed for Icelandic Champions FH. Worse places to be i suppose

Edited by Travis Bickle, 18 May 2017 - 01:30 PM.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#6 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,579 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:03 PM

Cowdenbeath is a midden of a place. A town that is going nowhere and they play in a disgraceful stadium not fit for purpose. You have to see that stadium to believe it. 

I've been in it, many years ago mind ye watching the Bairns.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#7 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,773 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:16 PM

I've been in it, many years ago mind ye watching the Bairns.

It hasn't changed . It makes the old Brockville look like Ibrox

#8 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,579 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:27 PM

It hasn't changed . It makes the old Brockville look like Ibrox

mind years ago I was working at Brockville at the Watson Street end for a Rangers game. Half time hunners of Bears were having a piss up against the wall at the back of the terracing due to the toilet (if it could be called that) being severely inadequate. My gaffer says to me....get these cunts moved on and away from that wall. I calmly told him if he wanted all these supporters shifted then he'd better 'Do it your fucking self'....then walked away.

#9 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,773 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:45 PM

mind years ago I was working at Brockville at the Watson Street end for a Rangers game. Half time hunners of Bears were having a piss up against the wall at the back of the terracing due to the toilet (if it could be called that) being severely inadequate. My gaffer says to me....get these cunts moved on and away from that wall. I calmly told him if he wanted all these supporters shifted then he'd better 'Do it your fucking self'....then walked away.

I thought Brockville was a Toilet?

#10 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,579 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:01 PM

I thought Brockville was a Toilet?

It was after halftime.... :D

#11 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,579 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:32 PM

Cowdenbeath have won on penalties.

#12 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,741 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:36 PM

Yasss the beefers
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#13 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,773 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:53 PM

Pleased for Brechin City. They have a player , Alan Trouten, that has played around the lower leagues for most of his career. I first saw him in a QP V Raith Rovers and despite Rovers winning 5-2 he was excellent for QP. I believe he got a move to an SPL club , possibly Dundee United, but it never worked out and the next time i saw him was in the Rangers 4-3 win at Glebe Park where again he stood out. If i remember correctly he was sent off in both games for 2 bookings. Nice to see him get his moment and he took his penalty as he plays the game. Full of confidence with that wee bit of gallus thrown in.

Also pleased for Graeme Smith. Never had a chance at Ibrox and i am not even sure he started a game for Rangers but has been at Brechin for a few years now. Took a wee hissy fit at that 4-3 game which was quite amusing. 

Also noticed Alloa have upgraded their pitch. Had to be done as it was as poor a surface as i have seen in professional football

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users