Photo

Hearts 2017/18

52 replies to this topic

#21 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,252 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:00 PM

People saying he could have been going back to Ibrox as well. I think this is an excellent signing for Hearts if they can manage to swing it.
Lafferty has shown in the green of NI he has the tools to really trouble defenders and he has great experience now.

Shrewd piece of business and so far the best signing ( if they can make it ) in the league.......not the best player btw, what I mean is its the best capture of any club so far.

Would be similar to Rangers or Celtic signing an experienced player of a higher calibre that we perhaps wouldnt expect.

#22 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 6,466 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:49 PM

People saying he could have been going back to Ibrox as well. I think this is an excellent signing for Hearts if they can manage to swing it.
Lafferty has shown in the green of NI he has the tools to really trouble defenders and he has great experience now.

Shrewd piece of business and so far the best signing ( if they can make it ) in the league.......not the best player btw, what I mean is its the best capture of any club so far.

Would be similar to Rangers or Celtic signing an experienced player of a higher calibre that we perhaps wouldnt expect.

has Gaffa been banned Camshy?

Hearing second hand and would rather we knew what was going on with members

#23 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,252 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:59 PM

As far as Im aware Gaffa is not banned, he did say in one of his last posts he would not be posting for some time after his set 2 with Hairy.

#24 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,419 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:40 AM

started a while back.....http://forums.scotti...rs-suspensions/

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#25 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:26 AM

As far as Im aware Gaffa is not banned, he did say in one of his last posts he would not be posting for some time after his set 2 with Hairy.

Would like to see them both back. Would like to see more diverse opinions. I know the Aberdeen mob get it tight from some but everybody is entitled to their opinion and if you disagree then disagree but it should stop short of personal attacks and vendettas and should never come to some being chased away. I remember a Celtic poster Goanjock got a bit of a hard time on here and left. That said he ended up on Pie and Bovril and got hunted from there as well. Maybe some are just beyond help  :lol:

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#26 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,419 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:34 AM

Would like to see them both back. Would like to see more diverse opinions. I know the Aberdeen mob get it tight from some but everybody is entitled to their opinion and if you disagree then disagree but it should stop short of personal attacks and vendettas and should never come to some being chased away. I remember a Celtic poster Goanjock got a bit of a hard time on here and left. That said he ended up on Pie and Bovril and got hunted from there as well. Maybe some are just beyond help  :lol:

That DID NOT happen!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#27 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:05 PM

That DID NOT happen!

Maybe not with the Aberdeen posters but it has with others. Not everybody is as easy going as you are Dug  :D

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#28 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,419 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:06 PM

Maybe not with the Aberdeen posters but it has with others. Not everybody is as easy going as you are Dug  :D

Not on here mate.

#29 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,224 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:05 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He must have chuckled at that......

What happened?
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#30 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,252 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 05:06 PM

It takes two to tangle but I have to be honest and say the people who have had vendettas seem to be the people who are not on the forum any longer......still would like to see a number of them back as they contributed a lot.

#31 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,419 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 05:11 PM

It takes two to tangle but I have to be honest and say the people who have had vendettas seem to be the people who are not on the forum any longer......still would like to see a number of them back as they contributed a lot.

think a few of us have said that Cam........as long as they accept that their views/opinions may be challenged if deemed necessary! Indeed some on here actually said that when the toys were being chucked!

#32 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:55 PM

Allan McGregor now being linked with the Jambos. Pretty sure I read he was originally an Edinburgh lad. Would be a great move for them but surely wages will be a problem

#33 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,617 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:11 PM

Laffs has signed,good move for OWC https://www.thescott...-kyle-lafferty/

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#34 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,419 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:36 PM

Laffs has signed,good move for OWC https://www.thescott...-kyle-lafferty/

Lafferty was a player I just couldn't understand....no more than average imo for Rangers but when I saw him play for Northern Ireland (admittedly not a lot) he was outstanding. Having said that about his time at the Gers, he'll no doubt play out of his skin for the jam tarts.

#35 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,617 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:03 AM

Lafferty on signing for Hearts :lol: 

The Enniskillen man revealed that the quality of facilities were a big factor in his decision to join the Jambos. 'I had offers from up and down the country and further afield, however once I had narrowed the decision down to a particular city, it was a case of weighing up the pros and cons of each offer. With the world class facilities at Riccarton and the ground breaking new stand in development it was an easy choice, absolute "state of the art" Vs "the absolute state of that" - a complete no brainer.

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#36 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,617 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:33 PM

Big Laffs joint top scorer

#37 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,304 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:51 PM

Lafferty on signing for Hearts :lol:

The Enniskillen man revealed that the quality of facilities were a big factor in his decision to join the Jambos. 'I had offers from up and down the country and further afield, however once I had narrowed the decision down to a particular city, it was a case of weighing up the pros and cons of each offer. With the world class facilities at Riccarton and the ground breaking new stand in development it was an easy choice, absolute "state of the art" Vs "the absolute state of that" - a complete no brainer.

Big Laffs joint top scorer

Gonna rip the SPL apart he is!!! :lolno:

#38 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,419 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 08:24 AM

Not a good result for the jam tarts last night....beaten 2-1 at Peterhead.

#39 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,983 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 08:45 AM

Not a good result for the jam tarts last night....beaten 2-1 at Peterhead.

Last minute penalty.

According to The Scotsman

I

Ian Cathro’s side struggled to created worthwhile chances against Jim McInally’s team and must do better against Group B leaders Dunfermline on Saturday if they are to avoid further embarrassment.

Edited by Hairy Scot, 26 July 2017 - 08:45 AM.

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#40 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,419 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 09:02 AM

Last minute penalty.

According to The Scotsman

I

1st minute....last minute....they all count mate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users