Dundee united Vs Hamilton

44 replies to this topic

#1 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,345 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:10 PM

What a lovely night for a game of football. Or should I say a lovely night for the fans, cos the players must be struggling. I'm stuck on my couch, which isn't so nice.

#2 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,345 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:11 PM

David Templeton getting his career back on track.

#3 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• Members
  • 861 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:11 PM

Full house, lovely night for footy.

May the best win??

#4 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 4,814 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:17 PM

May the best win??

As long as the Best is Hamilton Accies

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#5 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• Members
  • 861 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:24 PM

As long as the Best is Hamilton Accies

If Utd don't score then they will not get past GO. They will not collect £200 and will go straight to prison.

#6 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:42 PM

Have been sitting in the meadows enjoying the rare sun, Lucy is delighted I suggested coming home to watch the 2nd half!

#7 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:36 PM

this game is tragic, footballers barely able to walk

#8 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,260 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:38 PM

this game is tragic, footballers barely able to walk

and there will be a repeat in a couple of days?

Common sense

#9 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:41 PM

and there will be a repeat in a couple of days?

Sunday, can't wait!

#10 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 37,694 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 07:23 AM

Took accies straight win today , mon the red and white footballing side from the lanarkshire area of scotland one would like a victory in normal time if that isnt too much to ask ? Or is it? Find out today on the next episode of hamilton academical versus dundee united from the dumfries area of rutherglen.
Das it mane , Das it.

#11 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 07:37 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/39989439

there is more classic bullshit from the SFA here, Murray got sent off for diving twice but sticks in his appeal and can play today as the lazy bigwigs cant review till Thursday (turns out his secend dive was actually a foul but still not the point)

#12 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,260 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 07:45 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/39989439

there is more classic bullshit from the SFA here, Murray got sent off for diving twice but sticks in his appeal and can play today as the lazy bigwigs cant review till Thursday (turns out his secend dive was actually a foul but still not the point)

Time that rule was changed.

He should remain suspended until the review.

So much for the much vaunted "fair play" espoused by the cronies who run Scottish football.

PS: I was thinking of staying up to watch this game just for the sake of seeing the arabs getting duffed, but your comments on the first leg suggest it would be a less than entertaining experience.

Edited by Hairy Scot, 28 May 2017 - 07:47 AM.

Common sense

#13 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:57 AM

I'm taking the Hamilton Accies too today, they looked by far the stronger team the other night, just need to get the ball in the net which has been their problem all season.

Utd looked absolutely spent at around 75mins so I would expect more of the same today

#14 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,814 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:03 PM

IF Hamilton Accies can stay up it would go some way to ease what has been a miserable end to the season. 

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#15 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:07 PM

I've got no petty aggrievance with Utd so would actually like to see them go up to have the Tayside derby next season

#16 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:10 PM

IF Hamilton Accies can stay up it would go some way to ease what has been a miserable end to the season. 

You think you're in Monaco Bickles ?

speeding-ticket.jpg

Well, think again Mister!!!

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#17 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,814 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:16 PM

Bastards were hiding in a Bus Shelter just before the Loch Fyne hotel. If you are ever up this way watch out for them.

Pisses me off as i had sat behind an obvious  drink driver from Loch Fyne oyster bar all the way to Ineraray.

Ah well lesson learned and to be fair i was going too fast so have no complaint other than them hiding in Bus Shelter. I thought the law had changed and they had to be out in the open.

Cmon the Hamilton Accies.

#18 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,814 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:18 PM

I've got no petty aggrievance with Utd so would actually like to see them go up to have the Tayside derby next season

I do have a grievance and would be perfectly happy never to see the Tayside Derby again. 

£200,000 for Charlie Telfer  :lol: . 

#19 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:21 PM

Bastards were hiding in a Bus Shelter just before the Loch Fyne hotel. If you are ever up this way watch out for them.

Pisses me off as i had sat behind an obvious  drink driver from Loch Fyne oyster bar all the way to Ineraray.

Ah well lesson learned and to be fair i was going too fast so have no complaint other than them hiding in Bus Shelter. I thought the law had changed and they had to be out in the open.

Cmon the Hamilton Accies.

Years ago I was sent out with a traffic cop for a few hours who had that kind of reputation. I deliberately stood out on the pavement while he hid in a bus shelter. He 'told' me to get in & hide....I told him to Fuck Off.....rest of the shift was kinda quiet..... :D

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#20 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• Members
  • 861 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:22 PM

Come on Utd.

11th placed SPL team should be relegated and a play off final from the Championship should decide the second team to go up.

Giving the 11th placed team another chance is as bad as allowing 3rd placed team in CL to drop down to Euro League. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users