Craig Whyte trial

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,859 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:13 PM

Couldnt remember seeing a thread about the whole fraud trial but the jury made its decision today and found him not guilty.

Not that it makes any difference to me or more importantly Rangers but I cant believe he was found not guilty. The evidence must have been rather shit or hidden through "loop" holes because that is a sham.

#2 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 37,694 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:21 PM

Craigy whyte CSC :dance:

Maybe now murray will held accountable?
Das it mane , Das it.

#3 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 37,694 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:22 PM

Couldnt remember seeing a thread about the whole fraud trial but the jury made its decision today and found him not guilty.

Not that it makes any difference to me or more importantly Rangers but I cant believe he was found not guilty. The evidence must have been rather shit or hidden through "loop" holes because that is a sham.

Hows it a sham? Murray knew it wad coming re bills etc and never wanted anything to do with it hence it going for a pound coin.

The case was that easy that whyte never even called a witness.
Das it mane , Das it.

#4 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,859 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:33 PM

As I said makes little difference but I cant see how a guy can come in and use Ticketus money then run up a tax bill and then liquidate the club and nothing "fraudulant" has gone on.

Mike Ashley could stand trial tomorrow accused of all sorts regarding Rangers Hoopz and he too would get away with it through loop holes and legal rubbish that allows questionable dealings.....as I said a complete sham IMO.

#5 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:38 PM

Okay....one way or another hopefully that is that little fuck out of our hair once and for all (may his miserable little life be ruined). Just the fat cockney cunt to get rid of. Surely to fuck there is nothing else in closets!

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#6 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 37,694 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:43 PM

What does ashley actually do? Never hear of him or see him
Das it mane , Das it.

#7 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:49 PM

What does ashley actually do? Never hear of him or see him

Just rakes money in via his retail deal (can't mind the specifics) plus he has shares. Believe there was a boycott of tops last season due to the disgracefully small % Rangers got from any sales.

Don't know if you mean just with Rangers. Outwith that he'll be slave driving his sports direct staff no doubt.

Edited by black dog, 06 June 2017 - 03:50 PM.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#8 endersgame

endersgame

Veteran

• 1,353 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:56 PM

A true hero, vindicated!

#9 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 04:12 PM

A true hero, vindicated!

:lol:

#10 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,389 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 06:09 PM

. . .truthfully because I would get pelters from a few on here.

I have followed it and long story short it is no surprise that he was found not guilty of fraud. That was always going to be the outcome with the watered down charges against him.

His intentions were honourable it would seem

#11 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 440 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 06:16 PM

The facts that we have been lead to believe are infact lies it's all down to Dave Murray that rangers were put in the position that they were in, white just pulled the trigger, I see Alastair Johnston is back on the board did anyone at that club not follow the case

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

#12 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• Members
  • 861 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 06:17 PM

A sad chapter (from a sorry book) is now over, let's turn the page and move on.

#13 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 06:30 PM

His intentions were honourable it would seem

Aye & everybody on here talks sense....

#14 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 37,694 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 06:46 PM

Strange how reagen pops up and says craigy boy not fit and proper to run a club ( just found innocent too ) but has no problem with the lying king with 41 charges of fraud and deception in SA

Bit hypocritical there from the man running our game
Das it mane , Das it.

#15 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 440 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 06:57 PM

Aye quick to come out after the trial still not heard any thing about the racist gestures at Sinclair objects thrown and a fan in the pitch but aye Craig white is not fit

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

#16 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 08:36 AM

I'll be honest....I haven't followed everything that has been reported on this trial via the media, mainly snippets that have been on the news if I've been watching watching it at teatime so I can't say I have an in-depth knowledge of what has gone on although I'm aware as to what the case against Whyte was. I've read reports giving a summary of the case today and we've got to accept the jury's verdict but I'll tell you what Whyte is imo a total con merchant who knew full well what he was doing and how he got away with it in the first place can only be down, again imo, to underhand behaviour on his part..................and a total lack of due diligence by David Murray (and his legal team that would be involved), who being pressurised by LBG, was desperate to wash his hands of the club. There is a large stench surrounding what went on over this sale ( a man with no obvious funds convinces an astute business man that he has the wherewithall?) and if it has been deemed that no criminal activity took place then a huge lack of morality surrounds the whole scenario!

#17 Young Lochinvar

Young Lochinvar

Super Sub

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:19 AM

How can giving Craig Whyte legal aid be justified?

http://www.dailyreco...-legal-10640264

#18 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,859 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:05 AM

He may have been found not guilty but we all know thats not true, like Chappy said the evidence against him was weak and tge law allows dodgy dealings to happen if you know your way around them.

I wasnt really surprised he got away with it either given what people were saying about it before hand and the schemes to hide behind but it changes nothing really, even if found guilty it would have changed nothing. What has happened has already passed.

Edited by Camshy, 18 June 2017 - 09:07 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users