• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 39,741 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 06:58 AM

Dont like Mayweather either but McGregor has zero class. Started to believe his own hype and how he conducted himself before the fight was gutter material......hope I never show myself up like that in life, ever.

Wasnt a fan of him before but actually find him entertaining , its all a show thats why he has millions of fans.

Better than no persona mayweather.

I take back my earlier comments and wholeheartedly apologise to conny , he has this guys support.
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#62 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 915 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 10:41 AM

Bit harsh on McGregor some these posts. His trash talking is all in the game. I have seen quite a few of his fights and at the end of every one, win or lose he always gives his opponent every respect. This morning was no different and Mayweather was the same. All the shit that went before was simply advertising.

He's a gobby shite because it sells tickets nothing more. He's nae mug and to come from where he started to where he os now in such a short time is nothing short of remarkable.

#63 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,579 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 10:56 AM

Bit harsh on McGregor some these posts. His trash talking is all in the game. I have seen quite a few of his fights and at the end of every one, win or lose he always gives his opponent every respect. This morning was no different and Mayweather was the same. All the shit that went before was simply advertising.

He's a gobby shite because it sells tickets nothing more. He's nae mug and to come from where he started to where he os now in such a short time is nothing short of remarkable.

Why ? Advertising or not, if you're gonna talk like a gobby cunt then there's no reason not to be called a gobby cunt.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#64 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,374 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 11:05 AM

Says more about society than McGregor himself. I dont buy the nonsense that he is smart and bla bla bla, nosense. Look at all these talentless people on reality TV, all fame hungry.

The masses tend to like the uglier side of people and McGregor fits that bill, sure he has a talent for fighting but its his gob that gets him the fame and I find that a sad reflection on society......if that makes me harsh on him then so be it, harsh I'am.

#65 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,579 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 11:09 AM

Says more about society than McGregor himself. I dont buy the nonsense that he is smart and bla bla bla, nosense. Look at all these talentless people on reality TV, all fame hungry.

The masses tend to like the uglier side of people and McGregor fits that bill, sure he has a talent for fighting but its his gob that gets him the fame and I find that a sad reflection on society......if that makes me harsh on him then so be it, harsh I'am.

You harsh bastard!!!.............. :lol:

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#66 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 915 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 11:35 AM

He talks the talk but walks tbe walk. UFC and MMA are a reflection on society. People like the brutality. It's society that has made it so popular. Don't hate the player mate, hate the game.

P.S. He isn't talentless. He has talent for talking shit, selling tickets and kicking heeds. He is a multi-millionaire. He was a scrote on the dole in Dublin 5 years ago. Seems he must have some smarts to achieve that.

Edited by Jiffy, 27 August 2017 - 11:39 AM.

#67 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,040 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 11:57 AM

Connor got the Corbyn Cup, everyone's a winner

On a side note, Zlat would do both of them
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#68 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,327 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:20 PM

Screenshot_2017-08-30-13-15-16-1.png

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#69 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,374 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:03 PM

He talks the talk but walks tbe walk. UFC and MMA are a reflection on society. People like the brutality. It's society that has made it so popular. Don't hate the player mate, hate the game.
P.S. He isn't talentless. He has talent for talking shit, selling tickets and kicking heeds. He is a multi-millionaire. He was a scrote on the dole in Dublin 5 years ago. Seems he must have some smarts to achieve that.

Oh I dont mean he is talentless but lets face it he is only where he is due to the frenzy of the public and his rather classless attitude.....thats not.smart for me its lucky. Lucky people are idiots who wastw money on people like him.

Thankfully I have provided him with not one single penny from my pocket.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users