Photo

The Twin Towers on 9/11....was it a set up?

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#21 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 19,466 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:14 PM

Given the velocity at time of impact?
Plus the fact that the engines are not exactly made of lightweight material?

As i said before,you see the whole plane,wings and all disappear into the tower,not possible imo

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#22 Young Lochinvar

Young Lochinvar

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:17 PM

As i said before,you see the whole plane,wings and all disappear into the tower,not possible imo

I'm no expert so I can't contradict you on that one, but I'm surprised none of the experts has mentioned it.

#23 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:22 PM

It proves its very/ bizarre/impossible for it to totally disappear into a building,almost like its CGI

So what happened to the planes?

Do you think it's like a Paul Daniels trick? And all camera tricks?

#24 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:36 PM

So you think the US Government murdered all these people? 

So you think the US Government flew a plane into the Pentagon murdering people in their own military? 

You are trying to tell us that if you fly an aeroplane at full tilt into the side of a building it is going to bounce off? Disintegrate on impact? You are claiming it wouldn't cause horrendous damage? 

I don't believe the terrorists believed they would bring the buildings down but they knew they would cause catastrophic  damage and dreadful loss of life. 

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#25 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,693 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:57 PM

Very interesting from Donald and makes very valid points

The Donald doesn't tell lies, knows what he's talking about.

On any given day at the time of the attacks their would normally have been over 80.000 people in both towers, the death count seems pretty low.

#26 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:01 PM

So you think the US Government murdered all these people? 

So you think the US Government flew a plane into the Pentagon murdering people in their own military? 

You are trying to tell us that if you fly an aeroplane at full tilt into the side of a building it is going to bounce off? Disintegrate on impact? You are claiming it wouldn't cause horrendous damage? 

I don't believe the terrorists believed they would bring the buildings down but they knew they would cause catastrophic  damage and dreadful loss of life. 

I know for a fact wings that ive been involved in making wouldn't penetrate reinforced steel and concrete

Just too many bizarre things involved in this imo

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#27 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:18 PM

I know for a fact wings that ive been involved in making wouldn't penetrate reinforced steel and concrete

Just too many bizarre things involved in this imo

Normally the wings wouldn't make contact first though. The body of the plane would smash through the building before the wings made contact.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#28 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:33 PM

You would think the wings would have sheered off if the fuselage went straight through

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

#29 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,433 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:47 PM

I never had any reason to doubt before but this thread has certainly opened my eyes to the possibilty that maybe just maybe there is something to this conspiracy.

#30 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:48 PM

The US government officially named Hani Hanjour as the pilot who flew into the Pentagon,this same guy couldn't even land a tiny Cessna plane in a flight simulator 3 weeks previous,how the fuck could he have flown a jumbo jet with such precision at 450 mph litteraly feet off the ground into the Pentagon,experienced pilots have tried this countless times in a simulator and say its impossible to do

Why was this flight in the air for nearly 2 hours since the first hi jacking without being intercepted by fighter jets especially heading to the Pentagon,as I said,there are far to many bizarre unexplained incidents about this day

This is a very good article,cold hard facts about 9/11  http://www.911hardfa...m/report_01.htm

Northern%20Ireland.gif

#31 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:51 PM

Are you saying there were no planes?

#32 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:57 PM

Are you saying there were no planes?

Is it not baffling how such an inexperienced pilot can fly with such precision and able to fly almost 2 hours without being intercepted by arguably the best military in the world?

Northern%20Ireland.gif

#33 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:59 PM

Is it not baffling how such an inexperienced pilot can fly with such precision and able to fly almost 2 hours without being intercepted by arguably the best military in the world?

Ok..... but are you saying there were no planes involved in the Trade Centre attack?

#34 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:03 PM

Ok..... but are you saying there were no planes involved in the Trade Centre attack?

Yes there were,do you think a pilot with zero experience flew a jumbo jet at 450mph 20 ft off the ground into the Pentagon which experienced pilots have said is impossible even for them?

Northern%20Ireland.gif

#35 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:10 PM

Yes there were,do you think a pilot with zero experience flew a jumbo jet at 450mph 20 ft off the ground into the Pentagon which experienced pilots have said is impossible even for them?

I don't understand the point you are making.....

Professional pilots flew them in then?

#36 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:20 PM

I don't understand the point you are making.....

Professional pilots flew them in then?

The government named Hani Hanjour as the pilot.....cover up?

Northern%20Ireland.gif

#37 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:25 PM

The government named Hani Hanjour as the pilot.....cover up?

Doubt it.

#38 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:32 PM

The US government officially named Hani Hanjour as the pilot who flew into the Pentagon,this same guy couldn't even land a tiny Cessna plane in a flight simulator 3 weeks previous,how the fuck could he have flown a jumbo jet with such precision at 450 mph litteraly feet off the ground into the Pentagon,experienced pilots have tried this countless times in a simulator and say its impossible to do

Why was this flight in the air for nearly 2 hours since the first hi jacking without being intercepted by fighter jets especially heading to the Pentagon,as I said,there are far to many bizarre unexplained incidents about this day

This is a very good article,cold hard facts about 9/11  http://www.911hardfa...m/report_01.htm

It is well documented that the terrorists that took the flying lessons did not concentrate on landing. They never intended landing the planes.

As for experts and simulators. Have you seen Scully? Have you never heard the marines that say Lee Harvey Oswald couldn't have fired 3 shots in the time he did. 

Have you ever watched the Ancient Alien programmes on Discovery or the Chariots of the Gods theories? These people can be so convincing but then along comes an expert and totally destroys their arguments.

There are people who believe the Da Vince Code and Dan Brown does a great job but it is all utter nonsense. 

#39 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:39 PM

Have you never heard the marines that say Lee Harvey Oswald couldn't have fired 3 shots in the time he did. 

There was a very interesting documentary on the other week about the JFK death. Came to the conclusion it was a Secret Service agent in the 2nd car who, as he got up after the first shot, drew his gun and the motion of the car or something like that caused his finger to pull the trigger of his gun and that was the shot that killed the Pres! Quite convincing.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#40 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:53 PM

There was a very interesting documentary on the other week about the JFK death. Came to the conclusion it was a Secret Service agent in the 2nd car who, as he got up after the first shot, drew his gun and the motion of the car or something like that caused his finger to pull the trigger of his gun and that was the shot that killed the Pres! Quite convincing.

The JFK film is also very convincing. 

The thing is you can just make up basically anything and some people will believe it and then it grows arms and legs and before you know it people accept is as fact. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users