Photo

The Twin Towers on 9/11....was it a set up?

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#41 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 19,466 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:59 PM

It is well documented that the terrorists that took the flying lessons did not concentrate on landing. They never intended landing the planes.

As for experts and simulators. Have you seen Scully? Have you never heard the marines that say Lee Harvey Oswald couldn't have fired 3 shots in the time he did. 

Have you ever watched the Ancient Alien programmes on Discovery or the Chariots of the Gods theories? These people can be so convincing but then along comes an expert and totally destroys their arguments.

There are people who believe the Da Vince Code and Dan Brown does a great job but it is all utter nonsense. 

So fighter jets were scrambled in 1999 when there was no response from Payne Stewart's private jet after everyone on board died yet there wasn't one to be seen when 4 'rogue' passenger planes flew for up to nearly 2 hours.....Hmmmmmmmm

How did the guy know his way about all the instruments in a Boeing cockpit when he struggled in a tiny Cessna and impossibly fly 20ft from the ground at 450mph with precision (experienced pilots words,not mine)

How did a 47 steel concrete storey building untouched by a plane suddenly collapse in a perfectly simultaneously way,the official reason was fire as burning debris fell on it.......what a pile of fucking shite

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#42 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:02 PM

I like these things..... could be onto something.....

But what is the story with the wings? So what if they disintegrated or not?

#43 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:07 PM

The JFK film is also very convincing. 

The thing is you can just make up basically anything and some people will believe it and then it grows arms and legs and before you know it people accept is as fact. 

That the one with Kevin Costner ? I have seen it but can't mind how it went. So many 'experts' out there with differing opinions.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#44 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:08 PM

I like these things..... could be onto something.....

But what is the story with the wings? So what if they disintegrated or not?

Am I winning you over? :lol: 

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#45 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:10 PM

Am I winning you over? :lol:

Ye might..... :D

#46 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:11 PM

Would you trust George W Bush?

Northern%20Ireland.gif

#47 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:16 PM

Would you trust George W Bush?

:lol:

#48 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:23 PM

So fighter jets were scrambled in 1999 when there was no response from Payne Stewart's private jet after everyone on board died yet there wasn't one to be seen when 4 'rogue' passenger planes flew for up to nearly 2 hours.....Hmmmmmmmm

How did the guy know his way about all the instruments in a Boeing cockpit when he struggled in a tiny Cessna and impossibly fly 20ft from the ground at 450mph with precision (experienced pilots words,not mine)

How did a 47 steel concrete storey building untouched by a plane suddenly collapse in a perfectly simultaneously way,the official reason was fire as burning debris fell on it.......what a pile of fucking shite

The point about the flying is they did not care one way or another. If they hit the targets great but if they missed then who cares they still killed all those on board.

Regarding the 3rd building. I know how the rumours started with that. A live news programme in the US was discussing the building collapse and at the same time had pictures in the background and the building was still there. The picture was not a live stream. It really  was that simple

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#49 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:23 PM

Awww FFS YOU!!!

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#50 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:24 PM

That the one with Kevin Costner ? I have seen it but can't mind how it went. So many 'experts' out there with differing opinions.

That's the one. 

#51 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:26 PM

Awww FFS YOU!!!

He needs to explain the wings first......

What's he mean?

#52 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:29 PM

The point about the flying is they did not care one way or another. If they hit the targets great but if they missed then who cares they still killed all those on board.

Regarding the 3rd building. I know how the rumours started with that. A live news programme in the US was discussing the building collapse and at the same time had pictures in the background and the building was still there. The picture was not a live stream. It really  was that simple

How did he know his way around a Boeing instrument panel that was alien to him?

So building 7 didn't collapse?

Why weren't fighter jets scrambled?

Northern%20Ireland.gif

#53 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:43 PM

How did he know his way around a Boeing instrument panel that was alien to him?

So building 7 didn't collapse?

Why weren't fighter jets scrambled?

They maybe forced the pilot to show them. We will never know. How do you know they didn't know their way about a Boeing cockpit? 

It did collapse but while a live news feed was reporting it they had a picture in the background of the building still there. It was an old picture.

They thought the first attack was nothing more than an accident. Why would they scramble jets for that? After the second jets were scrambled. I do believe that maybe Flight 93 was shot down before it could reach its target and the story of the brave passengers forcing it down was created for a country that needed a hero

Do you believe the US Government murdered all these people? 

#54 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:52 PM

They maybe forced the pilot to show them. We will never know. How do you know they didn't know their way about a Boeing cockpit? 

It did collapse but while a live news feed was reporting it they had a picture in the background of the building still there. It was an old picture.

They thought the first attack was nothing more than an accident. Why would they scramble jets for that? After the second jets were scrambled. I do believe that maybe Flight 93 was shot down before it could reach its target and the story of the brave passengers forcing it down was created for a country that needed a hero

Do you believe the US Government murdered all these people? 

There were no jets scrambled to intercept the planes

Explain to me how the fuck a plane can fly freely to the Pentagon and not be intercepted,do you find that normal or bizarre?

Again explain to me how a 47 storey steel/concrete building untouched by a plane,fell in 6.5 seconds in perfect fashion?

Edited by cmon norn iron, 18 June 2017 - 05:53 PM.

Northern%20Ireland.gif

#55 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:00 PM

There were no jets scrambled to intercept the planes

Explain to me how the fuck a plane can fly freely to the Pentagon and not be intercepted,do you find that normal or bizarre?

Again explain to me how a 47 storey steel/concrete building untouched by a plane,fell in 6.5 seconds in perfect fashion?

There were jets scrambled and that is a fact accepted by everybody. They were scrambled after the second plane hit towers and every other flight was grounded.

Even today a plane taking off from say Heathrow could fly into Westminster as they wouldn't have time to intercept

I am not a construction engineer or a demolition expert so i have absolutely no idea.

Did the US Government murder all these people?

#56 Young Lochinvar

Young Lochinvar

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:02 PM

There are those who believe that the earth is flat.

#57 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,741 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:07 PM

There are those who believe that the earth is flat.

i am one of those
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#58 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,466 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:08 PM

now i do like a good conspiracy  . . . .

Why? to have a reason to declare war on terrorists that keeps all the military manufacturers and suppliers selling to the Govt?  A back hand at the bottom of it all?

Sorry Norn this conspiracy is one that I can't buy into.

#59 Young Lochinvar

Young Lochinvar

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:16 PM

Why? to have a reason to declare war on terrorists that keeps all the military manufacturers and suppliers selling to the Govt?  A back hand at the bottom of it all?

I too find it difficult to believe.

#60 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,284 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:23 PM

Decent effort mind......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users