Photo

The Twin Towers on 9/11....was it a set up?

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#141 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 19,327 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:34 AM

Incidents like this being suggested here by Norn will NOT be undertaken for absolutely NO reason. I'm not disagreeing/agreeing with Norn's version of the planes activities, impact, destruction of buildings because I can't (he obviously knows more about aircraft technicalities than me having worked in the industry)......BUT for the US government to 'murder' thousands of its own citizens there would have to be a reason.  To have no reason is utter folly and would serve no purpose.To be complicit in an act or terror against itself using the methods shown and which various bodies/individuals believe to be flimsy and supposedly easily dismissed as an attack by an outside force is too far fetched for me especially as there is no given compelling reason. Again I ask WHY?

It seems like Bush was busting a gut to invade Afghanistan ,what did he want out there? http://www.alternet....ason-afghan-war

Interesting wee article https://www.fff.org/...de-afghanistan/

He blatantly lied about WMD's in oil rich Iraq resulting in the deaths of 5000 US troops,what did he want out thererolleyes.gif

The 9/11 commission report has more holes in it than my dartboard

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#142 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,327 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:39 AM

It's my assumption, no more.

You could probably get experts to argue both cases.....

Don't get me wrong, I find it interesting.

Matter follows the path of least resistance whether it is gas liquid or solid, in the case of building 1 and 2 there was too much resistance for them to fall at freefall speed, unless the matter below is removed the tower would fall horizontally leaving the bottom half of the tower still standing not vertically down into its own footprint,

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#143 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,773 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:39 AM

I'm out. I can't take anybody that claims this nonsense as fact seriously.

Believe whatever you want but I reserve the right to laugh like fuck at you for believing it

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#144 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,579 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 10:05 AM

It seems like Bush was busting a gut to invade Afghanistan ,what did he want out there? http://www.alternet....ason-afghan-war

Interesting wee article https://www.fff.org/...de-afghanistan/

He blatantly lied about WMD's in oil rich Iraq resulting in the deaths of 5000 US troops,what did he want out thererolleyes.gif

The 9/11 commission report has more holes in it than my dartboard

Link 1 - About oil etc in Afghanistan.....no link in it between 9/11 & why the USA were in there. The death of the troops is subsequent to the deaths occurred during 9/11.

Link 2 - about evidence or lack of according to the author re Al Qeda. Still nothing to answer why kill thousands of US citizens in a conspiracy ?

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#145 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,040 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:15 PM

Why would it fall vertically?
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#146 Bundy

Bundy

G.G.M.U.

• 16,778 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:23 PM

Do you think the best way to hide evidence is to hijack a passenger plane and fly it into The Pentagon?

Did you stop to consider how utterly absurd that sounds?

It does your own argument more harm than good

I can see you're having a spot of bother getting this to sink in.

I haven't suggested or argued anything.

Merely provided other people's views on what might have happened.

Pretty sure it's not too difficult to comprehend

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Screenshot%207_zpsld33ztyd.png

#147 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,040 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:56 AM

Another one for Norm......

Screenshot_20170711-115458.png
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users