• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 70,972 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:37 PM

I saw that this morning and laughed like fuck at the hypocrisy....especially having been spellbound by the IRA sympathisers.

The good thing is there will be no Glastonbury next year. I wonder where the gruesome twosome will pop up in 2018....V-Festival, Isle of Wight perhaps ?

Edited by black dog, 28 June 2017 - 01:39 PM.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#22 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:33 PM

'Apparently' this year's festival has been announced as the best ever. I wonder why considering it was turned into a political football and shamelessly hijacked by two brass necked individuals.

https://www.theguard...ser-emily-eavis

From the link.....some ramblings of some twat called Stormzy...who predictably puts the blame on the Government....I wonder why.... :rolleyes:

Grenfell was also a focus of Stormzy’s Saturday night set as, wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with the name of the tower, he told the crowds: “In light of recent events at Grenfell Tower, we are urging the authorities to tell the fucking truth, first and foremost. We’re urging the authorities to fucking do something first and foremost.”

“We’re urging the fucking government to be held accountable for the fuckery, and we ain’t gonna stop until we get what we deserve.”

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#23 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:39 PM

'Apparently' this year's festival has been announced as the best ever. I wonder why considering it was turned into a political football and shamelessly hijacked by two brass necked individuals.

https://www.theguard...ser-emily-eavis

From the link.....some ramblings of some twat called Stormzy...who predictably puts the blame on the Government....I wonder why.... :rolleyes:

Grenfell was also a focus of Stormzy’s Saturday night set as, wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with the name of the tower, he told the crowds: “In light of recent events at Grenfell Tower, we are urging the authorities to tell the fucking truth, first and foremost. We’re urging the authorities to fucking do something first and foremost.”

“We’re urging the fucking government to be held accountable for the fuckery, and we ain’t gonna stop until we get what we deserve.”

Well Stormzy is in for a fucking surprise seeing Labour are linked to it in many ways

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#24 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:10 PM

Well Stormzy is in for a fucking surprise seeing Labour are linked to it in many ways

But, but, but....it's all the big bad government's fault.....surely a hip hop artiste as 'street wise' as Stormzeeeee would know the score but then again the government is an easy target.

Edited by black dog, 28 June 2017 - 04:10 PM.

#25 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:12 PM

Screenshot_2017-06-29-02-53-02-1-1.png

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#26 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:24 PM

Of course Snow....'doesn't recall saying that'........... :lol: ....another that should be booted from his position.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: glastonbury

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users