• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 39,744 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:32 PM

first competitive game of season and players to gel so wouldnt bother me as it happened against imps with us altough we lost , bickle slated us for that but im being nice cos im a nice guy
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#42 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:34 PM

Complete an utter joke, I said at the game last night when the ref STOPPED the match to have paper, yes paper removed form the pitch....................utter fucking disgrace. Should it be thrown on the pitch, no, was it causing harm, no, can it cause harm , no.

#43 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,696 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:47 PM

I see UEFA have cited the club for the throwing of paper balls from the Broomloan last night  :cry:

Club 1872 commends the vast majority of the Rangers support for their conduct over the course of the game last night – which marked our long awaited, winning return to European competition.

The atmosphere was very positive and a colourful display by the Union Bears at the start of the game added to the overall spectacle. The Rangers support can be a great asset to the Europa League this season and we hope to see many more nights like this in the coming months.

Unfortunately we have today been informed that the actions of a small number of supporters in the Broomloan Stand, who threw balled-up pieces of paper onto the pitch, has led to Rangers being cited by UEFA. Whilst this appeared to be meant in good humour and was carried out by a number of younger supporters, it has nonetheless led directly to a situation where Rangers now have to put forward a submission to UEFA. At this stage we are unsure of the nature of any possible sanction, if any.

We appreciate that most supporters will see this as a very minor matter, and we would share that view. However, it is another reminder that we have to hold ourselves to as high a standard as possible. We want to see colourful displays at the stadium in the future and would ask supporters not to risk jeopardising these.

We will be liaising with Rangers on this issue and will seek to gain a better understanding of how a citation of this type comes about following what, on the face of things, seems to be such an innocuous incident. We hope that this will allow us to better inform our supporters in the future about how they can avoid action, and walk the fine line that exists between enjoying the game and potentially falling foul of UEFA regulations.

Yes, i saw that 'incident' was pissing maself laughing.

UEFA what a bunch of dicks. 

#44 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:58 PM

Was also reading a report on an independent group/whatever they are called FARE who send delegates to European games to see if any naught behaviour at games etc. They actually banned Rangers fans back in 2011, or UEFA did after a report from one of them, at the away tie against Malmo...........now read into this what you will but in that time Celtic, who have had sanctions and fines for fan behaviour etc on a fair number of occasions have not had one single member from FARE at any of their games or so I'm led to believe. Also heard the main mans with, forget the name is a die hard Celtic fan !!!

As I said make if that what you will but Rangers play in Europe for first time in 6 years and they send one of their people to the game, they are not an official body, have no one to answer to and also don't have to say who the match delegates are............who exactly do these people answer too ? Where is the integrity here as its open to all sorts of abuse if what I have read is true

#45 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,696 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:07 PM

Was also reading a report on an independent group/whatever they are called FARE who send delegates to European games to see if any naught behaviour at games etc. They actually banned Rangers fans back in 2011, or UEFA did after a report from one of them, at the away tie against Malmo...........now read into this what you will but in that time Celtic, who have had sanctions and fines for fan behaviour etc on a fair number of occasions have not had one single member from FARE at any of their games or so I'm led to believe. Also heard the main mans with, forget the name is a die hard Celtic fan !!!

As I said make if that what you will but Rangers play in Europe for first time in 6 years and they send one of their people to the game, they are not an official body, have no one to answer to and also don't have to say who the match delegates are............who exactly do these people answer too ? Where is the integrity here as its open to all sorts of abuse if what I have read is true

FARE Football Against Racism in Europe, a bunch of self righteous minded pricks who have their own agenda.

Rangers have been in there sights for years and as you say 'a die hard Celtic fan' is part of it.

Sad thing is UEFA listen to these mugs without seeing the bigger picture or knowing the whole truth about what goes on at games.   

#46 Makdee

Makdee

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:08 PM

Piara Powar is his name led to believe a season ticket holder at Parkhead. Yeah no integrity sporting or otherwise 

#47 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,466 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:20 PM

As I said make if that what you will but Rangers play in Europe for first time in 6 years and they send one of their people to the game, they are not an official body, have no one to answer to and also don't have to say who the match delegates are............who exactly do these people answer too ? Where is the integrity here as its open to all sorts of abuse if what I have read is true

in europe even the wrong flags lead to fines.

Tbh the rant reaked of paranoia Cam.

#48 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:35 PM

Just what I read Chappy, if it is true then I don't understand why this group Is not regulated and does not answer to anyone.

#49 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:51 PM

And i read that the royal family are lizards

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

#50 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:01 AM

You're wanting to put they comics down son and try papers that have words..... ;)

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#51 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:25 AM

Flesh eating extra terrestrial lizards

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#52 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:27 AM

FARE are utter scum. The Racist liar Paul Elliott was part of their group. Agenda driven racist bigots like them do more harm than good.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#53 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:31 AM

Flesh eating extra terrestrial lizards

Beano, Dandy ?

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#54 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:26 AM

Beano, Dandy ?

The Bush family as well.

Well they did murder more than 3,000 of their own citizens to destroy a few documents 😂😂

#55 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:12 AM

The Bush family as well.

Well they did murder more than 3,000 of their own citizens to destroy a few documents

I meant....where did you get your info..... ;)

#56 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:31 AM

I meant....where did you get your info..... ;)

I use to work by a tin foil headed conspiracy theorist. We worked on a production line and there was no escape. Once he got started you were stuck there for hour after hour. Thank God for ear plugs  ;)

Some of it did get in and stick though.

There is a fairly secret organisation of pan European businessmen and politicians that meet at regular intervals. The group is named after the Hotel they originally met in but the name escapes me. That was one of the wee nuggets of truth in among a whole sea of utter drivel

#57 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 07:32 AM

Return leg tonight. I ll be watching on Premier TV and hopefully this time I ll actually remember the game 😄

#58 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:21 AM

Return leg tonight. I ll be watching on Premier TV and hopefully this time I ll actually remember the game

are you having to purchase it Trav or via some kind of box ?

#59 Makdee

Makdee

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:27 PM

Be watching this tonight on Premier tv as well. Fortunately don't have to pay for it though as eir tv here have taken it from premier and we get it free

#60 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:43 PM

are you having to purchase it Trav or via some kind of box ?

Bought it for the month Dug. If you book it online and use RANGERSWEB as your promo code it saves you £2. 

My mate did it on the phone and the girl asked if he was doing it just for the Rangers game. When he said yes she advised him to cancel it either after the game of tomorrow morning.  :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users