• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#121 endersgame

endersgame

Veteran

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:11 PM

yep, and a damn sight more than you when asked to back up your 'calling Rangers fans on here bigots' with any form of evidence..... ;)

Oh c'mon, let bygones be bygones! If I can forgive him for being a blinkered Gers fans he can forgive me for trolling him.

#122 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:41 PM

Oh c'mon, let bygones be bygones! If I can forgive him for being a blinkered Gers fans he can forgive me for trolling him.

Trolling?

Making an arse of yourself is not trolling it was just you posting utter nonsense then disappearing

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#123 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:35 PM

Might be hope for Rangers yet,one of the scorers last night failed a drugs test,bizarrely not all banned substances carry a ban

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#124 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:36 PM

Might be hope for Rangers yet,one of the scorers last night failed a drugs test,bizarrely not all banned substances carry a ban

was it not for his previous club?

if he was ineligible then replay it should be
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#125 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:48 PM

scratches head....

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#126 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:52 PM

scratches head....

https://www.thescott...nned-substance/

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#127 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:01 PM

no fussed tbh...

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#128 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:41 PM

Unlike that mob from the east end we have a bit of integrity about us and i would hope we don't get reinstated. I remember they did it a few years ago. Christ i still cringe at that.

The lad that scored the first goal took an inhaler after having a mild asthma attack i believe. Hope the authorities see sense and allow the result to stand.

I did also hear that one of their players was booked twice in the first leg and wasn't sent off and wasn't banned last night. Not sure how true that is

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#129 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,433 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:55 PM

More Red Top sensationalising.

Shit Creek

#130 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,696 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:15 PM

Could we please close this thread, it's getting embarrassing.

Let's move on.

#131 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,466 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:37 PM

Unlike that mob from the east end we have a bit of integrity about us and i would hope we don't get reinstated. I remember they did it a few years ago. Christ i still cringe at that.

The lad that scored the first goal took an inhaler after having a mild asthma attack i believe. Hope the authorities see sense and allow the result to stand.

I did also hear that one of their players was booked twice in the first leg and wasn't sent off and wasn't banned last night. Not sure how true that is

:-D

The Big Tax case suggests otherwise. Your chairman definitely doesn't know the meaning of the word.

The more numb you feel the more elated I feel. Don't ask me why. It just is. Maybe's its just because I suffered long and hard back then when it the cheating was going on and WATP was rammed down my throat.

I have to say TB I admire your no surrender attitude. Always up for defending the indefensible. Always ready with whataboutery. Always ready with a wee dose of deflection. Always ready.

#132 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,433 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:49 PM

:-D

The Big Tax case suggests otherwise. Your chairman definitely doesn't know the meaning of the word.

The more numb you feel the more elated I feel. Don't ask me why. It just is. Maybe's its just because I suffered long and hard back then when it the cheating was going on and WATP was rammed down my throat.

I have to say TB I admire your no surrender attitude. Always up for defending the indefensible. Always ready with whataboutery. Always ready with a wee dose of deflection. Always ready.

It's unfortunate that logic and reason take a back seat when Celtic and Rangers fans discuss anything about the others' club.

Is "sporting integrity" different from any other kind of integrity? Is it more important than moral integrity? Is it governed by the actions of the owners and boards that run the clubs or by those of the managers and players?

In terms of moral integrity there can be no doubt that the history of the past boards and owners of Celtic FC does show a stark lack of moral integrity in a number of areas.

Shit Creek

#133 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,883 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:13 PM

Don't 4get they're goalie..He is a gas engineer but the latest I've heard he isny corgi registered. 😂 😂 😂

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users