Photo

Celtic want a review over Rangers' sporting advantage

401 replies to this topic

#341 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,344 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:34 PM

I dont like the CA scandal being brought up at all, we all know the situation regarding Celtic and the cover up.
What people have to remember is their are real victims here and I dont believe for a second any Celtic fan on here is not angry and appalled at the whole story but how many times does it need to be brought up ?

Any time there is a question mark over integrity or morality from a club ?
Lets just deal with the actual main point about Celtics stance on the whole situation.

My take is its piss poor from the club and they only have one objective with the main reason being an obsession over "most succesful club".....ofcourse I may be wrong but I very much doubt it.

#342 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 18,263 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:00 AM

I dont like the CA scandal being brought up at all, we all know the situation regarding Celtic and the cover up.
What people have to remember is their are real victims here and I dont believe for a second any Celtic fan on here is not angry and appalled at the whole story but how many times does it need to be brought up ?

Any time there is a question mark over integrity or morality from a club ?
Lets just deal with the actual main point about Celtics stance on the whole situation.

My take is its piss poor from the club and they only have one objective with the main reason being an obsession over "most succesful club".....ofcourse I may be wrong but I very much doubt it.

The point is that Glasgow Celtic  FC has many more skeletons in its cupboard than any other club in the country but the bigoted supporters like Hoopz refuse to acknowledge the facts.

That is why it is appalling that anyone associated with the club has to gall to attempt to take the moral high ground on any issue.

The boards and owners probably claimed tax relief on the funds that were turned over to the Irish Republicans by declaring them as charitable contributions.

A high price to pay for a flag.

Shit Creek

#343 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,699 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:04 AM

The point is that Glasgow Celtic FC has many more skeletons in its cupboard than any other club in the country but the bigoted supporters like Hoopz refuse to acknowledge the facts.
That is why it is appalling that anyone associated with the club has to gall to attempt to take the moral high ground on any issue.
The boards and owners probably claimed tax relief on the funds that were turned over to the Irish Republicans by declaring them as charitable contributions.
A high price to pay for a flag.

Im a bigot now too?

Jeez , so a junkie , mental health problems , steroid user , thick as a brick shit house , cretinous blob etc etc

You know me afwa well.

No personal attacks he says :lol:

Defo ragin

Edited by Hoopz, 13 September 2017 - 05:05 AM.

Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#344 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,263 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:06 AM

Im a bigot now too?

Jeez , so a junkie , mental health problems , thick as a brick shit house , etc etc

You know me afwa well.

Defo ragin

Nope.

Just some pay back for your nonsensical posts in the past.

Posts for which you should have been banned, but were not.

You are definitely one sad sack.

Shit Creek

#345 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,699 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:15 AM

Nope.

Just some pay back for your nonsensical posts in the past.
Posts for which you should have been banned, but were not.

You are definitely one sad sack.

:lol: should have been banned , which posts?

Says the banned master

#346 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,464 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:49 AM

Im a bigot now too?

Jeez , so a junkie , mental health problems , steroid user , thick as a brick shit house , cretinous blob etc etc

You know me afwa well.

Defo ragin

No a lot going for ye mate...... :lol:

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#347 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,699 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:19 AM

No a lot going for ye mate...... :lol:

:D

#348 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,263 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:13 AM

:lol: should have been banned , which posts?

Says the banned master

Those posts which you made on about 6 threads after you cracked up following a discussion.

You know the ones I mean. Those where you called me "a racist nazi cunt".

I may forgive but I never forget.

What you don't seem to get is that I actually enjoy these little jousts. In addition, unlike Trav I don't give up, and unlike you I don't lose the rag  and go into a chemical induced rage.

Let's keep it up and we'll see how long it takes before you break again.

Or maybe I'll decide I've had enough fun and let you off the hook.

funny-pictures-fishing-want-to-relax-sti

Shit Creek

#349 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,699 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:23 AM

Those posts which you made on about 6 threads after you cracked up following a discussion.
You know the ones I mean. Those where you called me "a racist nazi cunt".
I may forgive but I never forget.

What you don't seem to get is that I actually enjoy these little jousts. In addition, unlike Trav I don't give up, and unlike you I don't lose the rag and go into a chemical induced rage.
Let's keep it up and we'll see how long it takes before you break again.
Or maybe I'll decide I've had enough fun and let you off the hook.

funny-pictures-fishing-want-to-relax-sti

I never cracked i was pished and called you a racist cunt fir which i was banned.

You got banned for showing i was correct with your thread title.

Lmfao crack again , nah i dont name call like that , once was enough , you on the the other hand are still doing name calling as youre raging!!! Lol

Let me off the hook :lol: geez peace you are just bitter and dont enjoy these "jousts " either thats why you always want to go to PM to try bury the hatchet, hence my refusal last time and that annoyed you too.

You seem to think i take chemicals, so far youre wrong regards heroin and steriods , mental health is also in fine shape my good man but i did question it once when i put my neck out try get you reinstated to the forum, wont do that again when yer times up.

PS , when i start my name calling i dont the mods can do much since your comments have gone unnoticed so far :D

Yours.

#350 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,263 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:48 PM

I never cracked i was pished and called you a racist cunt fir which i was banned.

You got banned for showing i was correct with your thread title.

Lmfao crack again , nah i dont name call like that , once was enough , you on the the other hand are still doing name calling as youre raging!!! Lol

Let me off the hook :lol: geez peace you are just bitter and dont enjoy these "jousts " either thats why you always want to go to PM to try bury the hatchet, hence my refusal last time and that annoyed you too.

You seem to think i take chemicals, so far youre wrong regards heroin and steriods , mental health is also in fine shape my good man but i did question it once when i put my neck out try get you reinstated to the forum, wont do that again when yer times up.

PS , when i start my name calling i dont the mods can do much since your comments have gone unnoticed so far :D

Yours.

b0201.gif

Shit Creek

#351 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,344 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:24 PM

Lets keep away from the personal insults guys as they inevitably lead to crossing the line. Just noticed them after reading a bunch of posts.

#352 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,263 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:12 AM

Lets keep away from the personal insults guys as they inevitably lead to crossing the line. Just noticed them after reading a bunch of posts.

he-started-it-5311953.png

Shit Creek

#353 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:31 PM

Hmmmm.

I am Rangers supporter and i think there is plenty in it's history that my club should be ashamed of. 100 years of sectarian signing policy for example.

I also don't see why we shouldn't be talking about Celtic's child abuse scandal. It's an ongoing matter. There are currently three ex employees on remand in prison accused of abusing kids. Why shouldn't we be talking about that and all the other revelations of child abuse in Scottish football to come out over the last year or so?

In my opinion this is the worst scandal ever to hit Scottish football. This is the abuse of kids on an industrial scale. Yet anybody btings it up they are accused of point scoring. That is how these paedophiles were able to operate, keep it quite, don't mention it it will go away. Well this won't go away and nor should it. Everybody should be making sure it doesn't go away. Making sure that there is no more cover ups. The guilty should be brought to book and those complicit in allowing these beasts to operate unhindered should be sharing a cell with them.

It's a national fucking disgrace.

#354 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:40 PM

Same old shit from the man with his head in the sand.
In no way am I hurting bhoyo.
Covering up for paedophiles was one of the more minor events in the long history of misdeeds committed by the board and owners of Glasgow Celtic FC.
I'm just passing on some facts that are apparently unknown to you and your brethren, and I will continue to do so while the likes of Liewell, and you and your brethren, adopt this faux morality in a vain attempt to camouflage the wrongdoing that has plagued Glasgow Celtic FC for decades.
Like the vast majority of the Oirish thugs who glorify their republican roots you obviously know nothing about the true history of Glasgow Celtic FC and the Catholic Church in Glasgow.

Once you're prepared to acknowledge the facts then we can perhaps have a reasonable discussion.

Wtf is wrong with you? You think the covering up of paedophiles (not saying there has been any btw) is a minor offence?

Compared to what?

#355 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,699 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:49 PM

Jifster i agree and those on the board should be brought to justice too as ive stated previously, and the 3 i mentioned too at gers but one took his life before trial.

#356 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,464 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:53 PM

Hmmmm.

I am Rangers supporter and i think there is plenty in it's history that my club should be ashamed of. 100 years of sectarian signing policy for example.

I also don't see why we shouldn't be talking about Celtic's child abuse scandal. It's an ongoing matter. There are currently three ex employees on remand in prison accused of abusing kids. Why shouldn't we be talking about that and all the other revelations of child abuse in Scottish football to come out over the last year or so?

In my opinion this is the worst scandal ever to hit Scottish football. This is the abuse of kids on an industrial scale. Yet anybody btings it up they are accused of point scoring. That is how these paedophiles were able to operate, keep it quite, don't mention it it will go away. Well this won't go away and nor should it. Everybody should be making sure it doesn't go away. Making sure that there is no more cover ups. The guilty should be brought to book and those complicit in allowing these beasts to operate unhindered should be sharing a cell with them.

It's a national fucking disgrace.

100%......but there is at least one thread that covers that and other instances. This thread has nowt to do with 'child abuse'.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#357 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,699 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:07 PM

100%......but there is at least one thread that covers that and other instances. This thread has nowt to do with 'child abuse'.

Taken off topic by the ragin one :)

#358 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,594 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:59 PM

Hairy an Hoopz, please give it a bye it's gettin fuckin ridiculous... 8-)

#359 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,263 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:34 AM

Hmmmm.

I agree that it is not something of which Rangers can be proud, and it is shameful that it went on for so long.

However, it was not a crime nor was it an act of treason, and although it was never advertised, there was never a cover up.

To put it in context; at the time that policy was introduced there was a great deal of anti-Irish sentiment and, for a variety of reasons, many companies in Glasgow and South West Scotland were reluctant to employ Irish immigrants.

The fact that the majority of these immigrants were Catholic made it easy to interpret the motives of these companies as sectarian, and it lots of cases that was how it came to be.

Shit Creek

#360 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:01 AM

I agree that it is not something of which Rangers can be proud, and it is shameful that it went on for so long.
However, it was not a crime nor was it an act of treason, and although it was never advertised, there was never a cover up.

To put it in context; at the time that policy was introduced there was a great deal of anti-Irish sentiment and, for a variety of reasons, many companies in Glasgow and South West Scotland were reluctant to employ Irish immigrants.
The fact that the majority of these immigrants were Catholic made it easy to interpret the motives of these companies as sectarian, and it lots of cases that was how it came to be.

There was never a cover up? So why was it often touted that Rangers would sign a Catholic when they found one good enough?

It started off as an anti Irish policy and graduated to anti Catholic policy is that what your saying?

Have you never heard of the likes of Sam English, Alex Craig, Billy McCandless? All pretty famous players for Rangers. All Irish and all Protestant. Rangers have never run an anti Irish policy. There are plenty of Irishmen who have turned out for tbe Gers dating way back to 1890s.

Their policy was always anti Catholic and sectarian is the only way it can be interpreted. Unless you're in denial of course.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users