Who is in the wrong

34 replies to this topic

#21 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:23 PM

Cyclists charging up on the left hand side to be as close to the red light  as possible and on a left turn lane before making a quick surge on yellow to get through the crossing.

Even a few are already over the white line, they are that impatient to get going.

Arseholes, trucker should have swung a few punches.

#22 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,079 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:09 AM

Cyclists...ALL of them were in the wrong London or not. Are the laws of the road immune to cyclists in London. At the traffic lights there was (as far as I could make out) a lane for straight ahead which the lorry driver was in and a LEFT TURN ONLY lane which is CLEARLY INDICATED via a road marking arrow and ALL cyclists were in that lane...THE WRONG LANE because they ALL went straight ahead! Do these cunts think road laws do not apply to them?

The incident we had was earlier this year coming home from the town. The road is two laned...one for east bound and one for west bound (which we were in). There were temporary traffic lights due to road works which were approx 100-150 yards long. As we approached the lights which were at red there were about  4 or 5 cars in front parked correctly waiting but this cunt on a bike came from behind, passed every car and settled in front of every waiting car so when the lights turned to green the bastard nicked away in front with a lengthy line of traffic having to crawl behind the bastard! He should have drawn up behind the last car when he arrived and waited his turn but no, not for him. I fucking detest cyclists!

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#23 noidea

noidea

International

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:51 AM

But but but  they were all probably under 35 and on there way to a Jeremy Corbyn rally. Surely the driver could have stuck a few of them on to his bumper to get them there early. Too oblivion.

#24 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,138 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:40 AM

Gonna go out on my bike today with my camcorder,any dramatic footage will be shown here

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#25 noidea

noidea

International

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:50 AM

Gonna go out on my bike today with my camcorder,any dramatic footage will be shown here

I would do the same with my dashcam but some scum bag stole it from my car. Took the Sat nav too the bastard.

#26 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,010 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:03 AM

I would do the same with my dashcam but some scum bag stole it from my car. Took the Sat nav too the bastard.

Most likely a cyclist that done it !!!

:-)

#27 noidea

noidea

International

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:36 AM

Most likely a cyclist that done it !!!

:-)

Most likely a signing on Jeremy Corbyn / naatz voter. You know the type. Do anything but work; sense of entitlement of a hard-on; use vagisan to brush their teeth.

#28 Hunterian

Hunterian

Veteran

• 1,119 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:30 PM

Cyclists...ALL of them were in the wrong London or not. Are the laws of the road immune to cyclists in London. At the traffic lights there was (as far as I could make out) a lane for straight ahead which the lorry driver was in and a LEFT TURN ONLY lane which is CLEARLY INDICATED via a road marking arrow and ALL cyclists were in that lane...THE WRONG LANE because they ALL went straight ahead! Do these cunts think road laws do not apply to them?

The incident we had was earlier this year coming home from the town. The road is two laned...one for east bound and one for west bound (which we were in). There were temporary traffic lights due to road works which were approx 100-150 yards long. As we approached the lights which were at red there were about  4 or 5 cars in front parked correctly waiting but this cunt on a bike came from behind, passed every car and settled in front of every waiting car so when the lights turned to green the bastard nicked away in front with a lengthy line of traffic having to crawl behind the bastard! He should have drawn up behind the last car when he arrived and waited his turn but no, not for him. I fucking detest cyclists!

Cyclists on the pavement, unless they are under 7, is a huge issue.  If you are not confident enough to cycle on the road do not cycle on the pavement.  This particular lobby want Britain to be like Holland but apart from having a major advantage in having had cyclists and infrastructure for years Holland is also flat!  Cyclists also dodge between lights and the pavement when it suits them.

In their defence there are just as many head cases on road but not many drive on the pavement.  

#29 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 31,573 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 09:42 AM

Can you imagine if you or I done this....... Jail?

Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#30 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,538 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 09:57 AM

Cyclists have no place on busy urban roadways. They are a danger to themselves and other road users.

They should be restricted to side streets and country lanes and place where cycle lanes are available.

Common sense

#31 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,079 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:11 AM

Can you imagine if you or I done this....... Jail?

I'd like to think that commonsense would prevail and that it was viewed as assisting in detaining a criminal but we've all read about shit where commonsense goes out the window. Anyway....glad the scumbag was caught....thieving bastard!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#32 noidea

noidea

International

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:36 AM

Cyclists have no place on busy urban roadways. They are a danger to themselves and other road users.

They should be restricted to side streets and country lanes and place where cycle lanes are available.

I agree they should be kept off busy roads but many country lanes are very dangerous too for cyclists, and side streets have dangerously parked vehicles so cyclists should be kept off of them too.

#33 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,079 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 12:22 PM

The canal towpath at the back of my gaff has, within the past couple of years, been widened & relaid with a hard surface to make it more user friendly for walkers and cyclists. The majority of cyclists using it are fine but due to the new surface there are some clowns who believe they own the fucking path when in fact they should be giving way to walkers. Some speed along and make no effort to warn of their approach by using a bell which by law must be fitted at point of sale in the cycle shop but unbelievably there is no requirement to fit one or even USE one when on the road. Some of them give the cycling community a very bad name!

#34 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,138 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:18 PM

I nearly collided with a car today on my bike and it wasn't my fault.....it was the girl who had the big tits and cracking arse's fault :-D

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#35 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,538 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:07 PM

I nearly collided with a car today on my bike and it wasn't my fault.....it was the girl who had the big tits and cracking arse's fault :-D

girls_on_bikes_0005.jpg

Common sense

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users