The destruction of Europe

78 replies to this topic

#1 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 18,145 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:33 PM

This is happening at a frightening rate,its time Europe stood up to this invasion,countries are fed up with the EU telling them to take migrants,there was a debate about ths problem in front of just 30 MEP'S,Austria have troops at their border,Italy are gonna close their ports,all EU members should stand up to this problem

http://www.dailymail...iterranean.html

Screenshot_2017-07-06-15-07-29-1.png

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#2 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,025 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:54 PM

The traffickers pull the strings, they set sail the migrants boats then call a phone number telling them a boat has sailed.

The boat will then be intercepted and the migrants 'saved' it's a total scam.

It's called 'Operation Sophia'

https://eeas.europa....or_med_en_0.pdf

#3 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,145 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:03 PM

The traffickers pull the strings, they set sail the migrants boats then call a phone number telling them a boat has sailed.

The boat will then be intercepted and the migrants 'saved' it's a total scam.

It's called 'Operation Sophia'

https://eeas.europa....or_med_en_0.pdf

Need  strong leaders SP,shut down the ports and let them go to sea at their own risk

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#4 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 31,591 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:19 PM

Need  strong leaders SP,shut down the ports and let them go to sea at their own risk

Can you imagine the protests? The media having dead kids on the news every night?

Just enjoy it while we can......

12th next week :D
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#5 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,025 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:29 PM

It's all Politically Correct norn, the European Parliament and the military forces saying to the world "we are doing our utmost" to save human lives during this crisis.

The reality is something else, often in media reportage's you will see an image of a father or mother (rarely) holding a child being 'saved' from certain death by drowning as some sort of inflatable boat is ready to go down. This is a means to get all our sympathy to their predicament. 

The traffickers know the rules set out by Europe and profit from our weakness's.

Most of the people coming in are young able bodied men claiming to be 'persecuted' in their country of origin, if that is the case then they should stay where they are, take up arms and fight for their future.

To go back to the title of your thread, yes the destruction of Europe has begun.

#6 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,145 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:18 PM

It's all Politically Correct norn, the European Parliament and the military forces saying to the world "we are doing our utmost" to save human lives during this crisis.

The reality is something else, often in media reportage's you will see an image of a father or mother (rarely) holding a child being 'saved' from certain death by drowning as some sort of inflatable boat is ready to go down. This is a means to get all our sympathy to their predicament. 

The traffickers know the rules set out by Europe and profit from our weakness's.

Most of the people coming in are young able bodied men claiming to be 'persecuted' in their country of origin, if that is the case then they should stay where they are, take up arms and fight for their future.

To go back to the title of your thread, yes the destruction of Europe has begun.

What's the general opinion in your neck of the woods?

#7 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,025 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:46 PM

What's the general opinion in your neck of the woods?

Bad, very bad norn, a very young president has just been voted in.

He's very liberal minded and in my opinion anti-British and all for the liberal cause regarding Europe, (some folk i know say he is a closet gay), he's going to be sucked in by Merkel and the Eurocrats.

The 'little people' here (those that votes don't count) are going to rise up pretty soon and it's going to be 1789 all over again.

#8 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,145 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:10 PM

Bad, very bad norn, a very young president has just been voted in.

He's very liberal minded and in my opinion anti-British and all for the liberal cause regarding Europe, (some folk i know say he is a closet gay), he's going to be sucked in by Merkel and the Eurocrats.

The 'little people' here (those that votes don't count) are going to rise up pretty soon and it's going to be 1789 all over again.

I wanna the whole of Europe rise up,politicians don't give a fuck as it doesn't affect their everyday life

#9 noidea

noidea

International

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:46 AM

This is happening at a frightening rate,its time Europe stood up to this invasion,countries are fed up with the EU telling them to take migrants,there was a debate about ths problem in front of just 30 MEP'S,Austria have troops at their border,Italy are gonna close their ports,all EU members should stand up to this problem

http://www.dailymail...iterranean.html

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-07-06-15-07-29-1.png

The colonisation of Europe has been going on from at least 1979 when Ayatollah Khomeini  took over power from the Shah of Iran. I was told this by a Iranian on the run from the Khomeini regime that I met in a pub way back then. Of course I didn't believe him then. Bastards like Ruhollah Khomeini believe in democracy until they take over then demand rule by a marja Islamic cleric. All those nice quiet Muslim shopkeepers you meet in their shops want the same. They know it's a long game. So do our leaders, but they think the Muslims will assimilate. How wrong they are, but it is for our children to suffer.

#10 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,145 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:15 AM

The colonisation of Europe has been going on from at least 1979 when Ayatollah Khomeini  took over power from the Shah of Iran. I was told this by a Iranian on the run from the Khomeini regime that I met in a pub way back then. Of course I didn't believe him then. Bastards like Ruhollah Khomeini believe in democracy until they take over then demand rule by a marja Islamic cleric. All those nice quiet Muslim shopkeepers you meet in their shops want the same. They know it's a long game. So do our leaders, but they think the Muslims will assimilate. How wrong they are, but it is for our children to suffer.

I dread to think what Europe will be like in 30 yrs,i will be near 80 so a good chance I won't see it

#11 noidea

noidea

International

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:40 AM

I dread to think what Europe will be like in 30 yrs,i will be near 80 so a good chance I won't see it

Don't know whether or not to wish you luck.

#12 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,145 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:42 AM

Don't know whether or not to wish you luck.

:lol: 

#13 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,145 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:06 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ris-street-camp

#14 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,123 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 01:17 PM

The frogs are desperate to get them over here and more so before March 2019.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#15 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,547 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:06 AM

The frogs are desperate to get them over here and more so before March 2019.

I think that Westminster should try to pre-empt that. But no doubt the PLPC will stall any Act of Parliament on immigration cut backs.

Common sense

#16 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,145 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:40 PM

http://www.telegraph...s-european/amp/

#17 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,123 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:50 PM

The chiefs know full well about this but it won't affect them personally so they don't give a fuck!

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#18 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,145 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 06:15 PM

More than 5,000 asylum seekers "missing" from Finnish reception centresOver 5,000 asylum seekers appear to have gone underground in Finland, according to a review of asylum seekers registered in the country. Yle combed through the statistics and found that the missing migrants left asylum seeker reception centres without informing officials of their intended whereabouts.

An Yle head count of asylum seekers who entered the country since January 1 indicates that more than 5,000 remain unaccounted for at reception centres. According to Yle they have left the facilities without notifying officials.

According to data reviewed by the national broadcaster, some 40,600 people applied for asylum in Finland between January 1 2015 and July 1 2017. During that interval, some 11,900 asylum applications were approved, while 18,000 were denied.

Statistics show that the number of negative asylum decisions handed down began to grown from June 2016, with 11,500 applications rejected during the last six months of the year.

No longer on the books

During that same time period, some 10,700 asylum seekers were either deported or left the country voluntarily. Among those who left the country, 3,200 were people whose asylum applications lapsed because they had registered in another EU country before applying for asylum in Finland. Such individuals were returned to the countries in which they registered under the Dublin Regulation.

However according to Yle, the numbers also show that 5,100 asylum seekers left the reception centres where they were staying without informing officials.

They may have remained in Finland as undocumented migrants, or they may have moved on to other EU countries or voluntarily returned to their countries of origin without cancelling their asylum applications. However, officials now have no information about their whereabouts.

#19 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,145 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:42 PM

Looks like Angie will never learn http://dailycaller.c...-reunification/

#20 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,145 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:25 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users