The destruction of Europe

78 replies to this topic

#41 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 68,123 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:50 AM

If things keep going at the rate its going Europe will be one huge Islamic State due to non existent immigration control,Sweden is almost there with Germany and France not far behind and people have their head buried in the sand

100,000 illegals have hit Italy in a week,there is also an EU policy of family reunification,if one immigrant is staying in Europe then his 3 wives and 15 kids are allowed to join him

As you know there are many illegals in the UK through shite immigration policy and they can stay after appeal after appeal after appeal yet the guy in that link has been given very short notice to get the fuck out,do people in the UK want to become another Sweden,do they want the government to bring in strict measures and deport the 23000 terror suspects or find a nice remote island for them

Maybe the government will take notice if people in the UK did take action

Norn, believe it or not I have spent the last hour going over, typing what was a lengthy post in reply and the fucker has disappeared...unfuckingbelievable.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#42 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 31,591 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:52 AM

Norn, believe it or not I have spent the last hour going over, typing what was a lengthy post in reply and the fucker has disappeared...unfuckingbelievable.

What do you mean disappeared....? :lol:
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#43 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,123 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:46 AM

What do you mean disappeared....? :lol:

HERE......(not what I typed you understand)page-4.png?w=640

NO HERE......1*jidilR0A2t6h0z4fQrwmvw.png

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#44 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 31,591 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:58 AM

HERE......(not what I typed you understand)page-4.png?w=640

NO HERE......1*jidilR0A2t6h0z4fQrwmvw.png

:lol:
Posted Image

#45 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 31,591 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:59 AM

Can you do some bullet points if ye have lost the will to start again....?
Posted Image

#46 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,123 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:16 AM

Can you do some bullet points if ye have lost the will to start again....?

The will to start again is well and truly gone....

The bullet points have fucked off with it mate.

Seriously, I spent at least an hour thinking, typing, rearranging, adding and was quite chuffed with myself thinking....'here, that's not a bad effort'.....................I am deflated.

#47 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 31,591 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:19 AM

The will to start again is well and truly gone....

The bullet points have fucked off with it mate.

Seriously, I spent at least an hour thinking, typing, rearranging, adding and was quite chuffed with myself thinking....'here, that's not a bad effort'.....................I am deflated.

We're all doomed then.....
Posted Image

#48 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,123 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:21 AM

We're all doomed then.....

giphy.gif

#49 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,145 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:08 AM

Screenshot_2017-07-16-12-05-16-1.png

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#50 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,145 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:50 AM

More Muslim Immigrant Violence in France: 900 CARS BURNED, 13 Police Wounded, “Several Episodes of Urban Violence”

By Pamela Geller - on July 16, 2017

And so it begins. Yesterday, I reported on a police officer in France who was ambushed by a horde of Muslim migrants. He was beaten by iron bars and rocks by a Muslim horde. It was one of multiple violent episodes across the country. The cop opened fire in order to escape, and one of the attackers was wounded in the stomach. I asked if that would set off a new Muslim uprising in France. That remains to be seen, but there was bedlam last night. Close to a thousand cars were burned, as is their way. The number of burnings increased over last year, and the number of people in police custody sharply declined: 368 arrested versus 577 last year. More car burnings, less arrests. Does that make sense to you?

13 members of security forces were wounded.

“In the course of several episodes of urban violence, our security forces have been the target of intolerable attacks, the perpetrators of which will have to be answered in court, just like the perpetrators of vehicle fires, of course always too many,” said Pierre-Henry Brandet. “To the 13 officials and soldiers wounded the last two nights”, the minister brings his “complete support”, he completed.

During the night of 14 to 15 July, in Sevran, Seine-Saint-Denis, a police officer was “beaten” during an intervention before using his weapon eight times to clear himself, and hurt an 18-year-old man, according to multiple sources.

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#51 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,145 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:25 AM

Chancellor Angela Merkel rejects refugee limit for Germany in TV interview

The German chancellor has rejected calls from her sister party to limit the number of refugees entering Germany. In a wide-ranging interview she defended the G20 summit in Hamburg and spending on infrastructure.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel refused to place an upper limit on refugees that the country accepts, speaking in an annual interview broadcast on Sunday.

Distancing herself from the position of her conservative Bavarian sister party, the Christian Social Union (CSU), Merkel, who leads the Christian Democratic Union (CDU), said placing a limit on refugees was not the way forward.

"As far as an upper limit is concerned, my position is clear: I will not accept it," she said, saying that numbers could be reduced by regulation and taking action to prevent the situations that cause people to flee one country for another.

That position places her in conflict with CSU leader Horst Seehofer who threatened not to enter into coalition without an annual upper limit for refugee numbers.

#52 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,145 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:47 AM

Welcome to Britain

https://www.express....Home-office/amp

#53 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,123 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:30 AM

Chancellor Angela Merkel rejects refugee limit for Germany in TV interview

The German chancellor has rejected calls from her sister party to limit the number of refugees entering Germany. In a wide-ranging interview she defended the G20 summit in Hamburg and spending on infrastructure.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel refused to place an upper limit on refugees that the country accepts, speaking in an annual interview broadcast on Sunday.

Distancing herself from the position of her conservative Bavarian sister party, the Christian Social Union (CSU), Merkel, who leads the Christian Democratic Union (CDU), said placing a limit on refugees was not the way forward.

"As far as an upper limit is concerned, my position is clear: I will not accept it," she said, saying that numbers could be reduced by regulation and taking action to prevent the situations that cause people to flee one country for another.

That position places her in conflict with CSU leader Horst Seehofer who threatened not to enter into coalition without an annual upper limit for refugee numbers.

once again I will say....this will not stop because it does not affect Politicians. They (politicians) have no interest in public views/feelings on this matter. Now, if the influx were to be housed in around the politicians residences THAT would result in an entirely different scenario.

#54 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,123 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:33 AM

We require some cunt with balls to make decisions in the interests of this country.....ooops, no chance with Amber Rudd as Home secretary then.

#55 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,547 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:39 PM

We require some cunt with balls to make decisions in the interests of this country.....ooops, no chance with Amber Rudd as Home secretary then.

The last PM who had the balls was The Iron Lady.

I'm afraid Theresa is too much of a wimp.

Unfortunately there seems to be a plethora of wimpy do-gooders in all of the major parties.

Common sense

#56 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,145 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:43 PM

Screenshot_2017-07-18-20-25-36.png

#57 noidea

noidea

International

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:01 PM

They should have their own space. Mecca.

#58 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,025 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:10 PM

FavouriteWeapons.gif

#59 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,145 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:44 PM

This was reported on Twitter 25 mins ago but nothing on Sky News atm

Screenshot_2017-07-18-21-40-19-1.png

#60 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,025 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:15 PM

Enough said

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users