4 replies to this topic

#1 SHFLdiary

SHFLdiary

Promising Youth Player

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:02 PM

Hello everyone!

THE SCOTTISH HIGHLAND FOOTBALL LEAGUE DIARY 2016/17 IS NOW ON SALE!

The Scottish Highland Football League Diary 2016/17 is on sale! Now in its third year, the latest SHFL Diary is the biggest yet, clocking in at 302 pages, and is a complete record of the 2016/17 Press and Journal Highland League season, which saw Buckie Thistle win the title for the eleventh time. 

Complete with match reports on all competitive games across all league and cup competitions, club statistics, competition summaries, league tables and more, the book is packed with features which are sure to be of interest to fans of all SHFL clubs. 

As time goes on, details of matches from previous seasons become harder to find, and the SHFL Diary will act as a permanent written record of each season and will continue to occupy a place on the bookshelf of football fans long after Facebook pages, Twitter feeds and club websites have been forgotten or disappeared. 

The SHFL Diary 2016/17 is again sponsored by McBookie, whose contribution during the production process has once again proved invaluable. 

You can order your copy by clicking HERE!

For the rest of the weekend, you can get 30% off the cover price of £15 by using the discount code SAVENOW30 at the checkout. 

The previous editions remain on sale and can be ordered via the links below...

Happy reading! 

The SHFL Diary Team

#2 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 39,042 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:06 PM

Dont you want me baby? Dont you want me awwwwwwwwww ?
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#3 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,987 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:06 PM

d9bbb0cc16ad9062ca41aa02bfe18d14.jpg

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#4 Stuart Sutherland

Stuart Sutherland

Veteran

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:52 PM

query i can not find anywhere what was the highest ever attendance at a highland League match ever (location, date, and teams involved and of course the attendance).

i do not know the answer.

d9bbb0cc16ad9062ca41aa02bfe18d14.jpg

Edited by Stuart Sutherland, 23 August 2017 - 06:02 PM.

#5 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,442 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:57 PM

query i can not find anywhere what was the highest ever attendance at a highland League match ever (location, date, and teams involved and of course the attendance).

i do not know the answer.

order the diary & you may find that info....

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users